Page 58 of 668 FirstFirst ... 84854555657585960616268108158558 ... LastLast

I just realised that Azz's Wonder Woman is basically Arrested Development. Diana is Michael, Hera is Lucille, Zeus is George, Ares is GOB, Strife is Lindsay, Hermes is Buster, Demeter is Lucille 2.

I think that makes Orion, Ice.
    If you don't got it, get it. If you don't get it... figure it out.

Latverian Tourism Bureau Iron Maiden's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jlmoor View Post
    and before. When he turned off the mutant gene (basically, the first M-day) and pretty much nobody cared there were no more mutants and the mutants were happy about it for the most part.
    Those mutants are so hard to please. Buncha divas
    "...Doom's enemies have not the mettle to challenge him host to host, tooth to nail... As economic and military options fail them, they resort to simple rudeness."

Quote Originally Posted by Kid Impulse View Post
    I just realised that Azz's Wonder Woman is basically Arrested Development. Diana is Michael, Hera is Lucille, Zeus is George, Ares is GOB, Strife is Lindsay, Hermes is Buster, Demeter is Lucille 2.

I think that makes Orion, Ice.
    Does Ares get stabbed by White Power Bill?
    "RR your powers of Observation are Godlike." - RolandJP

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Maiden View Post
    Those mutants are so hard to please. Buncha divas
    I think as long as they have multiple costume changes they're okay.

No fun driving to work this morning. Just as I was leaving out of the garage, it starts to turn into a white out. But seeing as this is already towards the end of January and this is our first real snowfall I shouldn't complain too much since we had a drought-like summer.
    "...Doom's enemies have not the mettle to challenge him host to host, tooth to nail... As economic and military options fail them, they resort to simple rudeness."

No fun driving to work this morning. Just as I was leaving out of the garage, it starts to turn into a white out. But seeing as this is already towards the end of January and this is our first real snowfall I shouldn't complain too much since we had a drought-like summer.
    I'm seriously pissed at the lack of snow days since I started working for a school district.
    Your X-obsession is fascinating and almost commendable-bebopeva88.
    MY TITS ARE SWELTERING - also, bebopeva88

I'm seriously pissed at the lack of snow days since I started working for a school district.
    Yeah, this did set a regional record for the lateness of measurable snow for a winter season. We had a dusting or two but there was not any significant accumulation. You could sweep it away with a broom if you bothered too. But we still have February and March to go. This was the first real test of my new car in snow too. Handled pretty well.

Yeah, this did set a regional record for the lateness of measurable snow for a winter season. We had a dusting or two but there was not any significant accumulation. You could sweep it away with a broom if you bothered too. But we still have February and March to go. This was the first real test of my new car in snow too. Handled pretty well.
    Totally know what you mean. there's a light rain out here right now.

Quote Originally Posted by RedRonin View Post
    Totally know what you mean. there's a light rain out here right now.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WudYDKkeyA4
    Stacks on stacks on stacks

Quote Originally Posted by Skeets View Post
    Yup. The local news here is the worst. On the other end of the spectrum, they'll describe a 95+ day as nice. Bastards.

One of my co-workers saw a weird/sad/funny accident on the way into work. A car had a losing battle with a county snowplow for the right of way on a narrow stretch of road. The side blade of the plow peeled off the outer steel of the car door just like a banana. You could see all the inner parts of the car door.

Anyone else read and love UXF? Because that issue blew off my socks. The entire thing was so stylized that I could practically hear the club beat, and Puck was as great as I thought he would be.

and before. When he turned off the mutant gene (basically, the first M-day) and pretty much nobody cared there were no more mutants and the mutants were happy about it for the most part.
    Ah yes, those heady days before so many mutants became ethnic-nationalists.
    Primary pulls: X-Factor, Hawkeye, Young Avengers, Avengers Arena, X-Men: Legacy, Uncanny X-Force, FF, Archer and Armstrong

Quote Originally Posted by Skeets View Post
    Heh....the other day we had about 11 degrees with a wind chill of minus 20.

When I was younger and stupider, we had long stretch of of below freezing temps and then followed by below zero for a while. The shore line of Lake Michigan was frozen so I went with some of my brothers and sisters to go walking on the lake. You could actually walk inside some little ice tunnels from the waves that had frozen. We coulda got killed if we hit thin ice because there was no one else around. I took pictures with an old Polaroid camera but none of them came out.
    Last edited by Iron Maiden; 01-24-2013 at 07:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by 1derer View Post
    Anyone else read and love UXF?
    We all love UXF around here. It's one of the rare titles that most of agree on. That's quite the feat for Remender.

Because that issue blew off my socks. The entire thing was so stylized that I could practically hear the club beat, and Puck was as great as I thought he would be.
    Oh. Never mind.

Heh....the other day we had about 11 degrees with a wind chill of minus 20.

When I was younger and stupider, we had long stretch of of below freezing temps and then followed by below zero for a while. The shore line of Lake Michigan was frozen so I went with some of my brothers and sisters to go walking on the lake. You could actually walk inside some little ice tunnels from the waves that had frozen. We coulda got killed if we hit thin ice because there was no one else around. I took pictures with an old Polaroid camera but none of them came out.
    Has your whole life been plagued by camera problems? I'm willing to bet when you were young you could never get anyone to stand still for 10 minutes to take a photograph.