Page 25 of 668 FirstFirst ... 152122232425262728293575125525 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Green Griffin View Post
    Joss Whedon: "The transformation is almost complete, Soon i will be the creator of the modern Marvel Landscape. *sips tea* MUHAHAHAHAHA!"
    Ugh.

I swear, not every line in that movie was golden to be exploited!

Neo Evangelical Geniuses bebopeva88's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kid Impulse View Post
    Ahahahahaha
    I don't know what I did to deserve this. Such cruelty from Marvel towards me is UNWARRANTED!!!
    "It's pretty much as bebopeva88 says really. He is wise and the knower of all things!" -- Ben Templesmith

"Your opinion is like 10 mortal men's." RolandJP

Quote Originally Posted by Kid Impulse View Post
    ATTN: Bebop
    Slott already talked about said character appearing in the book in some video interview about 2 weeks ago.

It's just salt in the wound.
    "It's pretty much as bebopeva88 says really. He is wise and the knower of all things!" -- Ben Templesmith

This cover made me laugh

Giant Rat Face Venom is back in USM I see

Still could give a crap less about Age of Ultron
    "I for one welcome our new Kernel overlord."-Skeets

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by bebopeva88 View Post
    I am so looking forward to this. Seeing Helen Mirren in action mode does...funny things to my pants.

BANNED

Does this make 2 movies Bruce Willis will be in that go to Russia in one year? (I'm saying that cause they showed Moskau)

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Maiden View Post
    Yeah, I hate to think that I would just toss away the monthlies but I'm too lazy to go through being an eBay seller. Most LCS shops are cramped for space if they deal too much in back issues and sometimes very few are really worth it. Although they other day I was tempted to buy his copy of Not Brand Ecch #1. I think my brother still has it but I'm not sure. It was a pretty hilarious take off of Fantastic Four #57 where Doom stole the Surfer's powers. It was fun to see Lee/Kirby doing a Mad magazine style parody of their own work. See, and there goes my paring down program! Marvel should collect that in a TPB.
    I'm most bummed I'm no where near the insanely sweet library where I used to go - and RR still goes, the lucky bastard.

I'm just going to sit on my monthlies. At some point I'll sell them or something. I really don't know. There's still a few floppies I'd like to collect.

I guess it shows a big difference in family dynamics. My Mom had 10 kids and ended up raising or doing a lot of babysitting for 4 of the grandkids One of my sisters being a single mom and the other divorced. They loved their grandma and my Dad was more of a Dad to them at times then bio dad. But I hope you can work your Mom into Babyslice's life in a way you all can handle. It's worth it...unless she's Joan Crawford reincarnatated.
    Ladyslice's mom is AWESOME. I love it when she comes over and she's just incredible with BBslice. My mom's problem certainly isn't Crawfordesque. She's just a crazy mix of super needy and inhumanely negative. The one time she took care of the bb (for roughly three hours), when we returned she was all disheveled, the house was a wreck and the bb was crying. And she was all, "I've had the hardest time." All I could think was, "Why is the baby crying!?" It's not rocket science.

She actually reminds me a bit of Jack Donaghy's mother on 30Rock. My mom probably thinks she's being funny or inspiring but it's just this constant badgering and backhanded weirdness because she's most concerned about how much attention is being paid to her and hyper sensitive to what people think.
    That is the Hurnslice I've come to know. Slightly confused but armed to the teeth and willing to eff you up! - RedRonin

Quote Originally Posted by bebopeva88 View Post

OH-VER-RAY-TED! *clap clap clapclapclap*
    Did you just try berries for the first time?
    Primary pulls: X-Factor, Hawkeye, Young Avengers, Avengers Arena, X-Men: Legacy, Uncanny X-Force, FF, Archer and Armstrong

Quote Originally Posted by Kerny View Post
    This cover made me laugh
    It is pretty great. A rare example of a simple bit of text completely elevating a cover.

Quote Originally Posted by 1derer View Post
    Did you just try berries for the first time?
    It's an IAM inside joke.

You wouldn't understand.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenComixEnvy View Post
    So does anyone know why they're doing all of these Iron man Armor variants?
    Well, there's this little movie coming out in May...