I'm excited for Young Avengers.
I'd rather Noh-Var be a fan of 60's girl groups then running around as Protector and being referred to as Alien Boy
"I dont have the intestinal fortitude of Kerny."-Roland JP
AhahahahahaYOUNG AVENGERS #4 NOW
(W) Kieron Gillen (A/CA) Jamie McKelvie
• Kate Bishop finally turns up!
• A lovely day trip to Central Park for a group of cheery youngsters.
• LIES! It’s not lovely as they’re being pursued by bad guys and it’s not a day trip as (er) it’s at night.
• A shameless retcon into Marvel Boy’s history!
1) I really hope "Half the Heroes are dead" isn't a promise.
2) Wolverine and the X-Men spoils who goes back with Wolverine in Age of Ultron
3) How the hell is this going to work when Age of Ultron ties over with Fantastic Four? They're stuck in space, but back on earth? BAH, stupid.
4) F*** Ifanboy
5) Extreme X-Men being canceled is F****** Lame.
6) Victor getting a one shot? Cool, but I doubt he'll live.
7) These solicits are just forboding.
SUPERIOR SPIDER-MAN #7 & 8
DAN SLOTT (W) • HUMBERTO RAMOS (A/C)
ISSUE #7 - "Troubled Mind" Part 1
• An Avenger no more?
• With the public at large realizing this is no longer a "Friendly Neighborhood" Spider-Man, and in light of his actions in recent events, will the Avengers kick Spidey off the team? Plus the return of Cardiac!
• And a new development for a Spider-Man who hasn't been seen for some time. And by time, we mean centuries.
• The lead up to the Spider-Event of the Summer STARTS HERE!
I would be @#$ ing devastated if my kids and I wound up like that.
Your X-obsession is fascinating and almost commendable-bebopeva88.
I think Marvel is using Age of Ultron to "Wipe clean" all the heroes they aren't using or featuring prominently...