Mild-Mannered Reporter

Default Angel & Faith, #18

A demon from Giles's past is turning innocent Slayers into zombies. Angel and Faith must rally the remaining Slayers if there is any chance to defeat this cunning demon!

Full article here.

Quote Originally Posted by CBR News View Post
    A demon from Giles's past is turning innocent Slayers into zombies. Angel and Faith must rally the remaining Slayers if there is any chance to defeat this cunning demon!

Full article here.
    Out of all the post-television Buffyverse ventures, this is the one book that feels most like a coherent season and total continuation of the show that birthed it. Writing and art are both right on cue and it doesn't feel like it's treading familiar waters for the sake of recognition.

Also, it's not a hot mess (See 2nd half of Buffy Season 8 and the current gawdawful Season 9).

Quote Originally Posted by Radical_dreamer View Post
    Out of all the post-television Buffyverse ventures, this is the one book that feels most like a coherent season and total continuation of the show that birthed it. Writing and art are both right on cue and it doesn't feel like it's treading familiar waters for the sake of recognition.

Also, it's not a hot mess (See 2nd half of Buffy Season 8 and the current gawdawful Season 9).
    I agree with every single word of that. I'll admit I didn't actually finish all of the Buffy television show so maybe the comics are closer to the later seasons of the show than the earlier ones. But I've said before on these forums that Angel & Faith really does feel like a perfect continuation of the shows, moreso than any of the comics I've read. The characters are spot on, the tone is perfect.

One of my favorite books each and every month. Sad it doesn't get more love around here.