Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by moonknight11 View Post
    Hyperion, Smasher and Captain Universe are featless, so you should probably wait before making a rumble with them.
    Yeah, literally. They are brand new characters.

Plus Smasher's powers do not seem that impressive, the other two yeah.

But these versions are brand new. So yes.

No feats= useless for this fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Knight View Post
    Superman vs Hulk
    Wonder Woman Captain Marvel
    Flash Captain Universe
    Green Lantern Iron Man
    Batman Captain America
    Cyborg Wolverine
    Aquaman Smasher
    Martian Manhunter Thor
    Shazam Hyperion

No prep time. Both teams dumped in unfamiliar dimension with vague thoughts that the other group is responsible.
    How does it go down? Who wins and why?
    Martian Manhunter's not on the NuDC JL...
    Pull List; seems to be too long to fit in my sig...

DOOM DEMANDS MORE NACHOS!

Marvel winners:

Captain Marvel ices NuDC WW, trivially. She's faster, stronger, tougher, has a better range game, etc.
    Nearly any version of Captain Universe can take NuDC Flash, since he lacks anything like speedsteal or IMP.
    Thor can beat a non-existant Martian Manhunter (since he's not in the League)

DC winners:

Superman utterly annihilates Hulk
    Shazam beats featless Hyperion (could change with feats)
    Cyborg, as announced, could theoretically boom-tube Logan away, though I question whether he has used a Tube offensively like that thus far.
    GL should take Iron Man, though current JL GL's feats aren't all that awesome - definitely nothing like old Kyle or Hal.
    Bats should take Cap thanks to better gear.

Superman then kills everyone still standing.

their are no feats for hyperion,or captain universe or this version of the smasher. Smasher is supposed to be like ultra boy from LOSH,so who know's at what level it can copy powers but given it's considered in the thor realm of heavy hitters i doubt the character will be weak. This Hyperion is brand new,not the same as the others so no one know's what his power level will be and let's be honest. It will be hard to say that these new villains are a good gage because they haven't done something like shatter a planet with their bare hands so even if the new member's manage to beat them,they still can't be gaged because ex nilho and aleph and abyss do not have substantial feats.
    www.kavalsorcery.com Sorcery to help your life.

Captain Universe could make this fight very interesting one he gets established. At the moment it's a stomp due to lack of feats, but at his best he's a plot device with crazy transmutation and durability capabilities. Spidey smeared Magneto during acts of vengeance while rocking the CU mantle. But I suppose that is all academic at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by AJ Valliant View Post
    Captain Universe could make this fight very interesting one he gets established. At the moment it's a stomp due to lack of feats, but at his best he's a plot device with crazy transmutation and durability capabilities. Spidey smeared Magneto during acts of vengeance while rocking the CU mantle. But I suppose that is all academic at this point.
    A regular joe-average human with the CU badge bitch-slapped, as in literally put on life-support, full-power Juggernaut. No sold his hits, too. Such a person isn't losing to NuFlash in the arena. He's not beating NuSupes after, unless his base is something potent, but NuFlash is closer to Quicksilver than he is to Wally West.

Quote Originally Posted by big_adventure View Post
    A regular joe-average human with the CU badge bitch-slapped, as in literally put on life-support, full-power Juggernaut. No sold his hits, too. Such a person isn't losing to NuFlash in the arena. He's not beating NuSupes after, unless his base is something potent, but NuFlash is closer to Quicksilver than he is to Wally West.
    That's kinda.. out there, for Captain Universe on a joe human. If nothing else it points to that whoso gets the powers varies all to hell with them regardless.

There's a voice, that keeps on calling me....

Quote Originally Posted by Pendaran View Post
    That's kinda.. out there, for Captain Universe on a joe human. If nothing else it points to that whoso gets the powers varies all to hell with them regardless.
    Like the guy in Annihilation with the Captain Universe powers who carried around a freaking gun to shoot at regular joe aliens, and survived worse than Bug and Starlord.
    Yes, I know the voices aren't real. But they do have some VERY good ideas....

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    Like the guy in Annihilation with the Captain Universe powers who carried around a freaking gun to shoot at regular joe aliens, and survived worse than Bug and Starlord.
    Yep, it's sort of a Cosmic Dial H-for hero.

It at least makes for waiting to see what this latest one can do before making any claims, if nothing else.

Bats should take Cap thanks to better gear.
    What new gear does Batman have?
    "Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance." -Confucius

Quote Originally Posted by AdvanceBushido View Post
    What new gear does Batman have?
    He has (or is given) the same gear he always had - explosives, sonics, gasses, batarangs. He can spam them all. Cap isn't really getting through all of that to get into HtH, where he'd have the advantage thank to the shield. Throwing the shield isn't a good idea against Bats.

He has (or is given) the same gear he always had - explosives, sonics, gasses, batarangs. He can spam them all. Cap isn't really getting through all of that to get into HtH, where he'd have the advantage thank to the shield. Throwing the shield isn't a good idea against Bats.
    Cooool, just wanted to know for future references. My friend and I often debate a Cap vs Bats and I thought there was something else I could mention in my defense for the Bats.
    "Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance." -Confucius

Now updated with new JL members

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Knight View Post
    Now updated with new JL members
    Avengers lose.
    Armored Frame Division #27: Starlancer Flight - Roland Vance Xel'Tais