Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Monty_Cristo View Post
    oh great. so this piece of crap storyline is going to derail a few other books? don't they ever learn?
    But it's not. The AU tie-ins are unrelated to the main storyline and not necessarily by the same creative team. They just share the numbering (Fantastic Four #5AU, for instance), because I assume that will sell better than an "Age of Ultron: Fantastic Four" one shot. I'm not even sure if they'll delay the books while they're coming out.
    I like Ultimate Comics. - Read them with us!

I also buy: Captain America, Avengers, FF, New Avengers, X-Factor, among others

Gone Shoggey somewhere between Bogan and Albion

Some of those covers need to be foiled completely. Oh wrong type of foil. ;)

I'm trade waiting on this, despite Moon Knight's involvement. If someone else was writing Marc, I probably would have picked up the issues he's in. Frankly, he's the only character I'm vested in since he isn't in a Marvel NOW title - yet and I'm not paying $3.99 a pop for Bendis.
    Who squeezed the Shaman?

Is it wrong that the cheesy kid buried deep inside me is kinda happy about this?

I mean I understand that this is the seventh sign of the apocalypse and all, with comics disapearing from the face of the earth the ay of the Myans, but...

I'm a wee bit stoked for a foil Ultron cover. Just a bit.
    Freedom is merely the ability to live without fear of persecution.

WOOHOO!!!! FOIL!!! FOIL!!!! FOIL!!!!! I ordered EVERY variant cover for this series!!! CANT WAIT! MAKE MINE MARvEL NOW!!!!!!!!
    Pull list: Almost every Marvel book, Age of Bronze, Captain Midnight, some Dynamite & Image. I AM DC COMIC FREE!

Foil Cover? If it doesn't have a hologram card glued to the front cover I'm not buying it.

Quote Originally Posted by DrGregatron View Post
    Foil Cover? If it doesn't have a hologram card glued to the front cover I'm not buying it.
    If Marvel really wanted to step it up they'd make it a hologram cover WITH a foil cover or lettering.

Yes, and I thought it was good. I'm sure you know but Bendis tied the teens in with Avengers #1 volume whatever that was at the time. Bendis tweaked things for the comics so there'll be some differences. Those teens don't exist /haven't been born yet in the current timeline in the comics and in the movie I believe they were already born before Ultron went on his massacre.
    Yes but maybe they will travel from the future back in time . I have my hopes.
    I have Avengers 1 at home . even though I more of trade guy but I did buy that one.

Beat me to it. I've been keeping the original posting of this bookmarked and checking back to see how the events aligned with it. Like the stories or not, but Marvel sure did plan all of this stuff out a while ago. Makes me wonder why some of it wasn't executed better, but kudos for having some kind of firm direction. They told us all of their major events several years ago.
    I hope they do something like that again.

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    Do we know who the main character is in this story?
    Moon Knight, I think. The end of his latest series had him monkeying with the head of Ultron and it even teased the Age of Ultron.
    Check out my webcomic:
    Rival Angels
    The #1 Wrestling Webcomic
    CHECK OUT MY KICKSTARTER

At least the foil covers are durable. Nothing wrong with that.

Quote Originally Posted by albone View Post
    Moon Knight, I think. The end of his latest series had him monkeying with the head of Ultron and it even teased the Age of Ultron.
    I think I read a preview months ago that had Hawkguy as the main character.

BANNED

Die-Cut Embossed Hologram Glow in the Dark Trading Card Pullout Cover. Go big or go home.

Quote Originally Posted by Jakerose View Post
    I think I read a preview months ago that had Hawkguy as the main character.
    Hawkeye and Moon Knight would be a pretty cool team-up, eh? Former West Coast Avengers and all that.
    Check out my webcomic:
    Rival Angels
    The #1 Wrestling Webcomic
    CHECK OUT MY KICKSTARTER

Quote Originally Posted by Kid Kamikaze10 View Post
    I have to ask, why does every dystopian situation in Marvel have to have either Hawkeye, Wolverine, or Spidey around as the main character?

I really wouldn't have minded if Luke Cage was the main character of this story. Or even Wasp.
    . Now, it’s up to the few remaining heroes to band together and find any way to topple their new monarch. Can Wolverine, Emma Frost, Invisible Woman, Taskmaster, Beast, She-Hulk, Luke Cage, Spider-Man, and Moon Knight turn the tide?
    It seems like he's a main.
    Alright I'll give you Wasp though, why the hell isn't she involved.

Releasing Johnny's torch Ravin' Ray's Avatar
    Where the diwatas and the Triumph Division call home

Quote Originally Posted by Majinoaw View Post
    No. Foil embossed covers were a 90s thing people need to let it go and move on.
    A little dip into history for a little nostalgia won't hurt.
    Johnny Storm was dead; who is this resurrected Johnny Storm?
    "Here, hold my Annihilus…" Johnny Storm, Fantastic Four #601

Just Endless

Increasingly, I enjoy Marvel soooo much more (ignore the sig). But it's nuts to me that this book is pretty much to Marvel what Multiversity is to DC. Marvel has amazing stuff, finally off the Bendis run, and we're clamouring for more trash. WHY? At DC it makes sense - the general quality is scattershot, so we look to Morrison.

Sigh, just don't force me to care, and I shall be happy. I really like the idea of AU issues.
    Batman Inc.
    New/Uncanny/Young Avengers, Cap, Daredevil, FF, Hawkeye, Thor, Uncanny X-Force, Uncanny X-Men, WatXM
    Saga, Unwritten