Default to sell or not to sell

i sold my walking dead 1 when the show was about to come out dor 250 dollars thinking it couldnt go much higher then that boy was i wrong now im sitting on peter panzerfaust seeing it sold for high as 300 dollars hold or sell

I doubt a Peter Panzerfaust #1 would sell for $300...

Anyway, id hold onto it. A TV series is in the planning stages. Demand would no doubt go up should it get made.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark-Flux View Post
    I doubt a Peter Panzerfaust #1 would sell for $300...

Anyway, id hold onto it. A TV series is in the planning stages. Demand would no doubt go up should it get made.
    Yeah, that's what I'm doing with my first print copy of Chew #1. Got it graded at a 9.2 and am sitting on it till the TV show is closer to reality and I can collect.
    For the best in comic reviews visit:

WEEKLY COMIC BOOK REVIEW

right now its over 300 ebay graded 9.8

While I don't think the Peter Panzerfaust insanity has peaked, I don't expect it to hold up long term. I like the book, but the way things are now, I really think the prices are more related to speculation than quality.

wow. thank you for this thread! i have #1-4 first prints and i had no idea they were worth anything above the cover price right now.

Just imagine how many comics Image has published that are worth nothing. Not a single new series from Image is going to be what Walking Dead is, not even if there is a TV show. The reason being there are tons of speculators buying up every Image first issue in bulk and keeping them in pristine condition just in case. Nobody was doing that when Walking Dead came out. The next comic to hit that level of demand will be something nobody knew about or cared about for about it's first four years of publication. From a different publisher that is being ignored by speculators at the moment.
    The Copper Age is my Golden Age
    My 2014 1000 comic progress

I sold my Walking Dead 1 and Chew 1 and made over a grand. I would say that if the books don't mean much to you, then sell them.
    Today, I make no demands... no threats! But, one day, I shall voice demands -- and all shall obey them!