Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 162223242526

I came here looking for answers... I find instead frustration and anger.
    Check out the O.A.W. Report at www.majinoaw.blogspot.com. You want to see why I say the things I do or understand what's in my head... this is the place to go.

Veteran Member Juggernaut Punch's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Majinoaw View Post
    That's what fuels the internet. It permeates in every page.

Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut Punch View Post
    That's what fuels the internet. It permeates in every page.
    I think I said this on page 25.
    I write comic book reviews every Wednesday using pages from each book. Check it: Is It Good?: All the Best Books of the Day Reviewed!

Veteran Member Juggernaut Punch's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nosocialize100 View Post
    I think I said this on page 25.
    You and I know the truth. We have to tell everyone else. You take the forums, I'll take the blogs.

I loved this issue just like every other issue so far. I have not enjoyed an X book this much since 2007. I love the artwork and the story to me is rather good. Ever since Messiah Complex I did not like that happy go lucky vibe uncanny had with basically no set team and just focused on all the x-men in San Fran. I have enjoying Astonishing X-men and X force but as for a normal X-men book I felt like their time in San Fran while interesting and something new because they were more accepted for once, just didn't feel like the X books I was used too. When Wolverine and The X-Men started I really enjoyed that but now with All New X-Men this has that pre Messiah Complex quality to it.

This was a really great issue! The pacing and dialogue felt "smoother" than usual. It might be because the new mutant characters weren't in it. I don't dislike them at all as characters but the scenes with them tend to feel dragged out and they seem to get the extra clunky dialogue. The art was really lovely. I'm not sure whose art I like better overall between Immonen and Marquez, but I prefer the way Marquez draws faces. I loved all the interactions, especially between Jean and Kitty and the Angels. NuAngel is so cute.

This whole "bring people back from the past and let them wander around" smacks of being hugely irresponsible on the X-Men's part.

Cyke is awesome! Despair! The Jeeper 2.0's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by StrongGuy View Post
    This whole "bring people back from the past and let them wander around" smacks of being hugely irresponsible on the X-Men's part.
    Beast! All his fault. And that hater Storm. She's still jealous of Scott.

This whole premise would make more theater if we actually saw mutants at the school start to flock to Cyclops' side. I find this "Scott can't be trusted" BS overwrought nonsense. Wolverine went psycho-killer on the Marvel Universe like three times since 2005 and he's the headmaster?

Quote Originally Posted by The Jeeper 2.0 View Post
    Beast! All his fault. And that hater Storm. She's still jealous of Scott.

This whole premise would make more theater if we actually saw mutants at the school start to flock to Cyclops' side. I find this "Scott can't be trusted" BS overwrought nonsense. Wolverine went psycho-killer on the Marvel Universe like three times since 2005 and he's the headmaster?
    Because he didn't try to take over the world. Pretty much that and Cyclops stirred the Bigots up something fierce during his term as Leader of the group. It really just kept escalating out of his hands at the end of things.

Quote Originally Posted by StrongGuy View Post
    It's okay. It'll inevitably lead up to the Guardians of the Galaxy lecturing Beast on how the world is a much, much better place with Scott Summers in it. Win-win.

Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut Punch View Post
    You and I know the truth. We have to tell everyone else. You take the forums, I'll take the blogs.
    It's not a job we want, it's a job we must do!
    I write comic book reviews every Wednesday using pages from each book. Check it: Is It Good?: All the Best Books of the Day Reviewed!

X Goin' to give it to ya graffiX's Avatar

LOL answers? HERE?!?!

Frustration and anger only, my friend.

Geek on geek trolling is the law of the land.
    Top 10:Cyclops. Nightcrawler. Magik. Juggernaut (Cain Marko). Magneto. Hulk. Mr.Sinister. Emma Frost. Deadpool. Legion.

I've enjoyed ANXM much more than I thought I would. I'm really enjoying the interaction of the all the characters, even though, with the exception of Emma and Magneto, there aren't more characters that carry the book for me. If they leave ANXM for UXM completely, then I'll have to rethink how I feel about the book. But then again, I don't remember ever being down on Bendis about this book. I suspected that he could handle a large cast like this well and he's been doing a lot better than I expected. I didn't get to say this earlier, but poor Young Scott! I felt sorry for him after Jean broke up with him. The irony of it all is fairly rich-- that's besides the point. I may find myself rooting for Young Scott Summers though!

The three things that men want are piece, peace, and piece...there...I hope I helped you find some answers.