Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    Senior Member MichaelChen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    4,213

    Default Mojo Jojo vs the Wingless Wizard

    Three months prep for both.

  2. #2
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    somewhere nice
    Posts
    406

    Default

    Don't know much about Wingless, what could he do?

    I know with preparation JoJo can turn the entire world population into dogs and other crazy stuff.

  3. #3
    A Thinking Man's Rhino Omegalith's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Fort Arthenantioc, Fuclethkltetch
    Posts
    20,683

    Default

    Wingless Wizard? That seems an odd thing to specify. Some sort of Broken-Winged Crane dealie where he's a Birdman who traded the use of his wings for dark power maybe?
    A Flock of Sheep.
    A Pack of Wolves.
    An Inconvenience of Heroes.

  4. #4
    Elder Member Wjowski's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    10,391

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gram View Post
    Don't know much about Wingless, what could he do?

    I know with preparation JoJo can turn the entire world population into dogs and other crazy stuff.
    Uh...the dog thing wasn't something he was able to pull off with his own tech.

  5. #5
    Prince of Duckness Beadle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    There's a voice, that keeps on calling me....
    Posts
    7,949

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Omegalith View Post
    Wingless Wizard? That seems an odd thing to specify. Some sort of Broken-Winged Crane dealie where he's a Birdman who traded the use of his wings for dark power maybe?
    That's the full name of Bentley Whitman, who we usually just call Wizard.
    Yes, I know the voices aren't real. But they do have some VERY good ideas....

  6. #6
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    somewhere nice
    Posts
    406

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wjowski View Post
    Uh...the dog thing wasn't something he was able to pull off with his own tech.
    Yeah, but he could probably grab it with that amount of prep time. Three months is a long time and he's stolen it several times before.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •