Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by brettc1 View Post
    I actually have nothing to say, I just cant see that enough.
    Time for a cold shower, Brett!

Oops.. look at Superman and Aquaman wrestling!

Quote Originally Posted by Sacred Knight View Post
    Because a lot want her to be gay. Its really as simple as that. That's not to say certain writings over the years haven't coyly suggested the possibility, they certainly have, but believing it to be actual fact is just a result of some portion of the fanbase wanting it to be true so so bad they act like its a foregone conclusion.
    But she would not be the first gay superheroine in print. Sailor Uranus and Sailor Neptune were created many years ago and their relationship is steadier than any American comicbook character's.

I remember when I brought up this issue with someone at AfterEllen.com long ago. At the time she didn't think it was appropriate to have a lesbian superheroine in a comic that kids could read. But now they love the Batwoman comics. I think Sailor Uranus and Neptune will still have the better relationship.

Gay? hinting that Wonder Woman might be a transgender?
    Or Suggesting that Wonder Woman should date a transgender?

CBR Mod/WW Section Mom Gaelforce's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jestersjoker View Post
    Gay? hinting that Wonder Woman might be a transgender?
    Or Suggesting that Wonder Woman should date a transgender?
    Transgender and gay are two completely different sexual orientations. Please do not confuse the two.

Regarding the topic, you can find any kind of slashfic on the internet if you look for it.

Exhibit A : Red Robin and Superboy coming out of the closet

Quote Originally Posted by Rob_Olivera View Post
    Time for a cold shower, Brett!

Oops.. look at Superman and Aquaman wrestling!

I should report this post for the sheer wrongness of it.

Insanity is colorblind Mecegirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Man From Room X View Post

I should report this post for the sheer wrongness of it.
    No kidding...Everyone knows that Superman belongs to Batman.

Quote Originally Posted by Mecegirl View Post
    No kidding...Everyone knows that Superman belongs to Batman.
    Oh, there's no doubt that these two are hot for each other, but Man of Steel, Man of Kleenex? It could never work. ;)
    "... Act, that each tomorrow find us farther than today."
    - Longfellow

Quote Originally Posted by americanwonder View Post
    Oh, there's no doubt that these two are hot for each other, but Man of Steel, Man of Kleenex? It could never work. ;)
    Well... Lois was the Woman of Kleenex and it worked. LOL

This things about WW coming from a island of only women is the last thing that I thought. I think lack of a definitive pair for her, it's not everyone that know Steve Trevor and he should be her "lois lane".

Quote Originally Posted by Mecegirl View Post
    I love this so much...
    Pull List; seems to be too long to fit in my sig...

Quote Originally Posted by Wild_Child View Post
    I was on google and I typed,"Is Wonder Woman." Google spelled for me "Is Wonder Woman gay."Why would people think that?And what would people think she's an Avenger?lol
    I've read a bunch of answers and I don' find them convincing at all.

Some people might wonder about Paradise Island... but those are mostly fans, and most people are not fans, they just know that she's hot, has a golden lasso and, for some reason flies on a ridiculous invisible jet. On the other hands, fans do know that she's not gay. On a casual wondering, regular people would just assume that a mainstream character from the 40s can't be gay. Others would remember that she has a blonde boyfirend in the spirit of Lois Lane.
    Characters: Elongated Man, Batman, Satellite JLA, Super Buddies, Sandman, Swamp Thing
    Writers: Moore, Gaiman, Cooke, Giffen/DeMatteis, Miller, Dini, Morrison, Waid, Meltzer, McDuffie, Barr, Englehart

Quote Originally Posted by Wild_Child View Post
    I was on google and I typed,"Is Wonder Woman." Google spelled for me "Is Wonder Woman gay."Why would people think that?And what would people think she's an Avenger?lol
    I did a lot of experimenting with the search bar... people are idiots.

You can try that with every superhero and gay will always be one of the top 4. People are brain damaged. Is _________ will always produce 2 to 4 out of four absolutely idiotic questions.

I knew the previous posts didn't make sense.
    Characters: Elongated Man, Batman, Satellite JLA, Super Buddies, Sandman, Swamp Thing
    Writers: Moore, Gaiman, Cooke, Giffen/DeMatteis, Miller, Dini, Morrison, Waid, Meltzer, McDuffie, Barr, Englehart

Quote Originally Posted by Rafa-Rivas-2099 View Post
    I've read a bunch of answers and I don' find them convincing at all.

Some people might wonder about Paradise Island... but those are mostly fans, and most people are not fans, they just know that she's hot, has a golden lasso and, for some reason flies on a ridiculous invisible jet. On the other hands, fans do know that she's not gay. On a casual wondering, regular people would just assume that a mainstream character from the 40s can't be gay. Others would remember that she has a blonde boyfirend in the spirit of Lois Lane.
    I'm a fan, put me out this.

I do not pretend to know what the OP is asking.
    I can only give my own feelings of how WW could be seen as gay.

Wonder Woman is a gay man=
    http://forums.comicbookresources.com...n-is-A-Gay-Man

Quote Originally Posted by Blacksun View Post
    I'm a fan, put me out this.
    Fans know it because she has shown attraction to males (Trevor - who marries her in former canon, Superman -has a child with her in non-cnon, Nemesis, Aquaman, Barnes, DCAU-Batman), so far, and never to females. Can't really cross bisexuality (unless somebody knows a line in which she says that she's not attracted to women), but as a matter of fact, you are very aware that no version has her as gay. My comment was not about what a number of fans might or might not wish, but about what fans know as a matter of fact.