Default Injustice gods among us: Joker kills Lois

Just my hypothesis based on some information. First of all all at the end of digital comic he kills Jimmy and probably will kill Lois. Also in the second trailer of the game, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3pwWwvx5rU, he says he stole her from me. Also in the last game informer it tells us he destroyed Metropolis and shows Clark choking him. So what do you think of this iconic batman villian killing Lois?

BANNED

It was done in Kingdom Come.

If it's true, this thread will be a lot of fun.

Sounds good to me.
    *grabs popcorn.

I've got no personal issue with this, but even though it's been done before, it's always seemed odd to me that Batman's ultimate adversary would be the one to hurt Superman, so severely. For the sake of this fighting game, I understand, but otherwise, why not someone like Brainiac?
    DC: Action Comics - Detective Comics - Batman and... - Batman - Justice League
    Marvel: All-New X-Factor

I caught you red-handed Wild_Child's Avatar

Superman said,"He betrayed me."I think he teamed up with The Joker for some reason and backstabbed him and kill Lois Lane.

Teamed up with Joker to fight Lex or teamed up with Lex to stop Joker. One of them betrayed him and Lois paid the price.

Total speculation but one of the stages is a futuristic city. Maybe the Legion gets involved to go back in time and stop the dystopian Superman dictator future.
    Last edited by Robotman4; 01-15-2013 at 01:36 PM.

Joker's one of the few villains whose resume actually includes him successfully thinning out supporting casts, and having him kill Lois comes off as more of a collateral damage type of thing then Luthor doing it.
    “There are no ordinary people. You have never talked to a mere mortal."

-C.S. Lewis