Captain America (Movies) runs a Gauntlet
Captain America of the movies takes on the following teams in a H2H fight. Standard armor for everyone, but no weapons except for Hawkeye, who gets a knife. Cap gets a day of rest and recovery in between fights.
1. Depowered Thor (MCU) and Sherlock Holmes (Robert Downey Jr.)
2. John Reese (Person of Interest), Michael Westen (Burn Notice) and John Rambo (Rambo series)
3. Black Widow, Hawkeye, & Depowered Thor (MCU versions)
4. Jack Bauer (24) & CW's Arrow.
5. Jason Bourne (Bourne movies) & Elliot Spencer (Leverage)
6. Batman & Bane (Dark Knight Trilogy)
H2H fight. Standard armor for everyone, but no weapons except for Hawkeye, who gets a knife.
Last edited by Harbinger19; 01-12-2013 at 05:39 PM.
Reason: No responses, so maybe too many stipulations
1. Cap casually slaughters both of them. He's MUCH stronger and MUCH more durable, and roughly as fast.
2. Don't know the first two, can't comment.
3. Again, Cap stomps.
4. Cap stomps.
5. Cap should take this - Bourne is better and perhaps faster, but I don't think he has the damage output to hurt a dude who tanks shots from a dude who dents inch-think steel with punches.
6. Easy win for Cap. Bane and Bats can't come close to hurting him, and he can DEFINITELY hurt them. Bane's mask, for example, will explode into pieces on the first shot.
Movie Cap has superhuman strength, endurance and durability. Not-even-CBPH people aren't winning against him.