Page 141 of 198 FirstFirst ... 4191131137138139140141142143144145151191 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,115 of 2965

Quote Originally Posted by Captain M View Post
    Well, we are on last 3-4 days and Mettle's robot wasn't half finished and Arcade will have to deal with Tim and Becca so we won't see Arcade messing with anyone.
    Arcade is sporting some tech here that so far has proven more effective than Sinister London or the stuff the P5 created. He probably can whip up anything he likes in a day's work if he wants to.

Quote Originally Posted by Starfish View Post
    Arcade is sporting some tech here that so far has proven more effective than Sinister London or the stuff the P5 created. He probably can whip up anything he likes in a day's work if he wants to.
    Yes but it won't matter because he has to deal with Tim and Becca first.

Quote Originally Posted by yanapryde View Post
    Skeptical of Cullen being a bot. Unless the "secret" Cammi picked up on was that he was "not human" rather than "an Arcade bot".
    If Mettle WAS a bot, I'll be curious to see if he plays a strong role during the "outsiders" issue, in seeking out the (missing) players.

I mean, if Molly is the one who gets the ball rolling, I would think Mettle arguing Hazmat's disappreance would make for a strong supportive argument.
    Wait, so does this mean Hazmat banged one of Arcade's robots?

"Before you save anyone else, you have to save yourself."
    ~Gregory Maguire

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by yanapryde View Post
    Also: Mettle is not internally mechanical.
    How do you know this? Where was it stated otherwise? He stated before he didn't have to eat so I assumed he was ALL metal.

He is metal, not mechanical.

Why when Arcade blew him up should of just been metal.
    Currently Reading:
    Avengers, UXM, UA, NA, YA, AA, SSM, Hawkguy, Fearless Defenders,WaTXM, ANXM

Quote Originally Posted by Swashbuckler View Post
    How do you know this? Where was it stated otherwise? He stated before he didn't have to eat so I assumed he was ALL metal.
    Didn't we see blood, bone, and brain matter when he blew up?

Quote Originally Posted by Swashbuckler View Post
    He's living Iridium. "Think Colossus if he couldn't change back to normal." Avengers Academy #1

Yeah, that shouldn't of happened. He is completely metal.

When he died, there shouldn't of been any blood or bones.
    Currently Reading:
    Avengers, UXM, UA, NA, YA, AA, SSM, Hawkguy, Fearless Defenders,WaTXM, ANXM

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by gregyo View Post
    Didn't we see blood, bone, and brain matter when he blew up?
    You saw blood, but I could see there still being blood in his METAL veins. These was something that resembled bone, but it could have been metalic as well.

Thinking about what this title might turn into after the next arc, the idea of a darker and edgier version of the Runaways came to my mind - in concept, anyway.

None of these kids are going to stay together and fight crime just because that's what super-powered people do. Neither can I see them hanging around one of the schools as if nothing happened. What they do have in common, however, is that most of them don't have a home to return to, and they have all been let down pretty badly by those meant to protect them. So they might decide the best way to stay safe is to watch each other's backs.

I haven't been picking up the series (I try to limit the amount of comics on the ol' pull list), but I have been following events on these boards with interest. I'm curious about Cullen though - has he done anything significant? I always feel like the underdog tends to have a surprise up their sleeve, and none of the contestants stand out as an underdog to me more than CB. Does he actually have any powers?? Any info is most appreciated - the marvel wiki was somewhat scarce on his page (http://marvel.wikia.com/Cullen_Blood...28Earth-616%29)!

Quote Originally Posted by sirjustin86 View Post
    I haven't been picking up the series (I try to limit the amount of comics on the ol' pull list), but I have been following events on these boards with interest. I'm curious about Cullen though - has he done anything significant? I always feel like the underdog tends to have a surprise up their sleeve, and none of the contestants stand out as an underdog to me more than CB. Does he actually have any powers?? Any info is most appreciated - the marvel wiki was somewhat scarce on his page (http://marvel.wikia.com/Cullen_Blood...28Earth-616%29)!
    He is the star of issue 14. And gonna play a big part in issue 15. He might die in issue 15. But I think it will be Nara or Aiden.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain M View Post
    He is the star of issue 14. And gonna play a big part in issue 15. He might die in issue 15. But I think it will be Nara or Aiden.
    Eep! What issue are we on now? I might pick those two up (hopefully will stick to just two! My wallet, ouch), is he literally just uber-trained by his vamp-hunter parents?

Quote Originally Posted by sirjustin86 View Post
    Eep! What issue are we on now? I might pick those two up (hopefully will stick to just two! My wallet, ouch), is he literally just uber-trained by his vamp-hunter parents?
    We are on issue 13 which will hit the stores early august, issue 14 will also be available in August. Issue 15 will be out in September.
    We actually know very little about him. But his darkest secret will be revealed on issue 15 so you can't miss that issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Starfish View Post
    Thinking about what this title might turn into after the next arc, the idea of a darker and edgier version of the Runaways came to my mind - in concept, anyway.

None of these kids are going to stay together and fight crime just because that's what super-powered people do. Neither can I see them hanging around one of the schools as if nothing happened. What they do have in common, however, is that most of them don't have a home to return to, and they have all been let down pretty badly by those meant to protect them. So they might decide the best way to stay safe is to watch each other's backs.
    New Runaways? I like it. It gives the old team (Chase and Nico) new life, and they can bring in new members like Cammi (also a runaway) and whichever Braddock Academy kids survive. We know X-23 will wind up somewhere else already. Not sure what would happen to the AA kids.
    Currently reading She-Hulk, Deadpool, Swamp Thing, Ms. Marvel

Probation: Ghost Rider, Loki: LoA, Secret Avengers

Looking forward to All-New Ultimates, Flash Gordon and Doctor Mirage.