Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

The next game will probably be around the first year or two of batman since its suppose to be about Jokers fear encounter with Batman and the creation of the JL, I wonder which Version of Jokers origin they'll use,

Quote Originally Posted by atomicbattery View Post
    Whether a Silver Age prequel or a true Arkham 3, I want a Barbara Gordon Batgirl.
    It might not be possible in a true sequel. I doubt it would go too far into the future. I am guessing, if anything, they will intoduce Cassandra Cain as Batgirl, since Tim Drake is still robin.

Quote Originally Posted by Phelpzy View Post
    The next game will probably be around the first year or two of batman since its suppose to be about Jokers fear encounter with Batman and the creation of the JL, I wonder which Version of Jokers origin they'll use,
    Then I guess we have to wait until 4 to see what Hush and Azrael have up their sleeves.

My Opinion > Your Opinion maxpower00044's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Freeze View Post
    The next game has been officially announced to be a prequel showing Batman's first encounter with the Joker and feature the Justice League.

That said, expect to wait several years for Arkham 3 and possible playable JL characters (and subsequent action figures).
    Source? It's been nothing but rumored.

Still praying it's not a prequel with Joker.

And if it's a Batman game featuring the justice league, I hope that just means that you play as Batman. The JL being involved in a gotham / batman / joker centric plot would be such a waste.

But if they made the controls tighter / more fluid and made it an actual justice league game where you play as Batman, that would be awesome.

All I can find are reports from July and August saying this is the case. They are reporting Warner Brothers and Rocksteady have said as much. However, I cannot see where any of the reports are documenting their official source but they are reporting it as being more than a rumor. So I cannot say I can find official news.
    Chill!

Lover of fine stories Mahou Otaku's Avatar

I suppose eventually I'll have to invest in the first two games. And a PS3 or 360 as well...

But to answer the question..would it be wrong to ask for stephanie in Batgirl costume?

I wouldn't care which Batgirl they use but I would like to have skins available for the different Batgirls.
    Chill!

Quote Originally Posted by maxpower00044 View Post
    Source? It's been nothing but rumored.
    there is no source that was just a rumor

getting back on topic:

Nightwing was already playable through DLC so I would say give him his own campaign maybe have him take on the court of owls

also Robin, he got a DLC "campaign" just make his campaign longer this time around and he could take down Black Mask who escapes Arkham City in 2

Batgirl (Stephanie Brown) maybe have her take on Cluemaster and Killer Croc

and Black Bat (Cassandra Cain) would be dope as hell given that the next game potentially takes place in Gotham city she could take on Lady Shiva and the league of assassins

for villains:

Main:
    Hush
    Scarecrow
    The Phantasm
    The Court of Owls (could be used to introduce the other characters, as Oracle informs each one of what to do and you get to play them until you take down one of the Talons')

Optional:
    League of Assassins (put in ALL the members, and each character takes down a different member, these are obviously the world greatest assassins so they are much harder to beat than even the final boss and you need a specific character to take down specific members, Black Bat is the only one that can beat David and Lady Shiva)
    Prometheus (only Batman can fight him, he roams through the city post game and he sets traps and mocks you and when you fight him he has all the moves and gadgets you have unlocked, not only that but fighting him is the game's ultimate challenge, much harder than the final boss)
    Black Mask
    Killer Croc
    Cluemaster
    Bane
    Scarecrow
    Electrecutioner
    False Face
    Mirage

Don't do the Limbo sunofdarkchild's Avatar

Only if they feel diffrent from Batman and from each other. Catwoman had a different style of fighting in AC.

Say Tim always fights with his bowstaff. Cass has a bullet time mode. ect.

Just give me properly designed Batman and Robin co-op with robust, responsive, fluid, intuitive yet deep game play mechanics, harkening back to the good ol' day of Double Dragon, Streets of Rage and Final Fight, and as far as stealth sections, the often overlooked but absolutely outstanding Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker.

After that they can put whoever they god-damn like in there.

Okay.

Heroes:
    All the previous playable characters, +
    Cassandra Cain as Black Bat: Plays as Catwoman on crack. She is literally the fastest thing in the whole game, still hits pretty hard, but is a bit vulnerable due to her small size and lighter body armor. If the player can time counters perfectly, she can have one long combo through every single fight and never get touched. Has a likewise stipped down detective vision that mostly uses echolocation in her mask to locate all bad guys, but doesn't highlight clues or anything else. Combines the attributes of a laconic cute mute and occasionally the silent snarker.

Stephanie Brown as Spoiler: The ultimate Predator player character. As vulnerable as Cass, but not as fast or strong. Has extra stealth armor which makes almost no sounds, adaptable camoflage and can hide in more places due to her detective vison highlighting hard to reach spots. Carries several specialized boomerangs, including, yes, gooberangs. Has very sarcastic and hilarious lines, and will flirt with Tim if playing alongside him.

Babs Gordon as Batgirl: Plays like Nightwing with abit less strength but also has better gadgets and tech. Still acts as Oracle.

Azrael: A silent walking tank that simply dishes out punishment and shrugs off most attacks.

Neutral:

Jason Todd as the Red Hood: An intermediate mix of Dick's speed with Batman's strength with more offensive weaponry. His knife is lethal, but he lacks a fully relaized detective mode and killing mooks actually encourages them to group together and use heavier ordanance out of desperation and anger. Has a bad sense of humor, and will go out of his way to insult the other Robins.

Villains:
    Thomas Blake as Catman: A reverse Predator villain, he will attempt to ambush and set traps for the player and you must race him to reach one of his victims, as he is the World's greatest Hunter in the same way Bruce is the World's greatest Detective.

Firefly: A reverse of Freeze, since he moves fast and can fly but has relatively low technology. You have to stop him before he burns down your battlefield.
    “There are no ordinary people. You have never talked to a mere mortal."

-C.S. Lewis

Oh yeah, we can expect Scarecrow in the next chronologically. I forgot about the barge where he was working on scare toxins. He might be working on a super toxin that leads to the cataclysm Azrael spoke of.
    Chill!

Quote Originally Posted by godisawesome View Post
    Okay.

Heroes:
    All the previous playable characters, +
    Cassandra Cain as Black Bat: Plays as Catwoman on crack. She is literally the fastest thing in the whole game, still hits pretty hard, but is a bit vulnerable due to her small size and lighter body armor. If the player can time counters perfectly, she can have one long combo through every single fight and never get touched. Has a likewise stipped down detective vision that mostly uses echolocation in her mask to locate all bad guys, but doesn't highlight clues or anything else. Combines the attributes of a laconic cute mute and occasionally the silent snarker.

Stephanie Brown as Spoiler: The ultimate Predator player character. As vulnerable as Cass, but not as fast or strong. Has extra stealth armor which makes almost no sounds, adaptable camoflage and can hide in more places due to her detective vison highlighting hard to reach spots. Carries several specialized boomerangs, including, yes, gooberangs. Has very sarcastic and hilarious lines, and will flirt with Tim if playing alongside him.

Babs Gordon as Batgirl: Plays like Nightwing with abit less strength but also has better gadgets and tech. Still acts as Oracle.

Azrael: A silent walking tank that simply dishes out punishment and shrugs off most attacks.

Neutral:

Jason Todd as the Red Hood: An intermediate mix of Dick's speed with Batman's strength with more offensive weaponry. His knife is lethal, but he lacks a fully relaized detective mode and killing mooks actually encourages them to group together and use heavier ordanance out of desperation and anger. Has a bad sense of humor, and will go out of his way to insult the other Robins.

Villains:
    Thomas Blake as Catman: A reverse Predator villain, he will attempt to ambush and set traps for the player and you must race him to reach one of his victims, as he is the World's greatest Hunter in the same way Bruce is the World's greatest Detective.

Firefly: A reverse of Freeze, since he moves fast and can fly but has relatively low technology. You have to stop him before he burns down your battlefield.
    Sounds good to me.
    Black History Month & 29 Days in February

Seconding the inclusion of Catman especially if they bring back Deadshot.

Also since so many people are suggesting Spoiler, why not bring in Cluemaster?