Question DC/Vertigo Original Graphic Novels absence on Comixology

Hello, I'm italian and I buy comics in digital form on Comixology and Dark Horse Digital, but there is one thing that makes me mad.
    As you probably already know DC/Vertigo is the only publisher that doesn't release Original Graphic Novels on Comixology, and I don't know why.
    Of course I have tried to ask both DC than Comixology, but without response.

Right now DC/Vertigo is releasing OGNs on iBooks Store (Apple iTunes) and Kindle Fire (Amazon), but I prefer buy on Comixology because it's multiplatform, so I can read my comic books on my iPad, PC and so on.
    So I ask CBR community if someone has informations about this matter, if DC will release OGNs on Comixology and when.

To clarify I'm not interested in Collections, because I can buy those comics individually, but in Orginal Graphic Novels like the following
    Batman: Death by Design,
    Batman: Arkham Asylum,
    Batman: The Killing Joke,
    Fables: 1001 Nights of Snowfall,
    Get Jiro!
    and many more.

I apologize if this matter has been already discussed before, but I found nothing here on the forum.

I don't have an answer, but I would imagine it has something to do with negotiating a price point for OGNs.

Quote Originally Posted by FanboyStranger View Post
    I don't have an answer, but I would imagine it has something to do with negotiating a price point for OGNs.
    Hello and thank you for your answer. Your theory is interesting but Comixology is a partner of DC, they have developed DC Apps for digital comics on iOS, Android and the web; I'm sure DC could have a better deal with Comixology than Apple or Amazon. Still I really don't know what's behind this story.