Page 15 of 49 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast
Results 211 to 225 of 724
  1. #211
    Veteran Member Venom Melendez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Dorado, Puerto Rico
    Posts
    5,542

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chariset View Post
    Mmm... fishsticks for dinner.
    Sushi for diner tonight!

  2. #212
    Senior Member NamorsTrident's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    3,865

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kid Kamikaze10 View Post
    Please just address my points instead of ignoring them to make yours work. These differences except the magic are what separates the punishers and the reed richards, as well as the threats they handle. And they aren't new.
    I'm sorry but your points don't correlate with your past logic.

    Which was basically: Falcon weaker Villain A = Automatic Loss Despite skill or training.

    So in this particular case: Black Panther weaker than Namor= Automatic Loss Despite whatever Piss a writer comes up with.

  3. #213
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    24,751

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon McKinnis View Post
    Sneaky is the difference between the victor and the corpse.
    some prefer the direct approach.


  4. #214

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AcesX1X View Post
    some prefer the direct approach.

    I thought that wasn't really Namor's doing. Namor only gets points for the assist.
    Black Panther eats pizza, we eat pizza!

  5. #215
    Veteran Member Venom Melendez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Dorado, Puerto Rico
    Posts
    5,542

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Optic Rage View Post
    I'm aware, but my point is that Namor is 1000X more powerful. Panther is street level, Namor is Namor.
    You are wrong, Black Panther isn't street level. The guys he fights aren't "Street level". So no.

    T'Challa can easily take down Namor, he has taken down worse.

  6. #216
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    24,751

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon McKinnis View Post
    Namor only gets points for the assist.
    ha. which time?

  7. #217
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    663

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon McKinnis View Post
    Take his power, use tech to dry him out, destroy his kingdom, poison him, trick him into destroying his own kingdom, etc. A lot really.
    I said lets be serious Lol

  8. #218

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AcesX1X View Post
    ha. which time?
    Your pick based on the repeated statements I've seen that he shouldn't be held accountable he's basically just an also-ran.

    He's Horace Grant to Phoenix's Michael Jordan.
    Black Panther eats pizza, we eat pizza!

  9. #219
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    24,751

    Default

    t'challa is still holding a grudge, though.

  10. #220

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by theDarkestKnight View Post
    I said lets be serious Lol
    He can cancel Namor's title after 9 issues.
    Black Panther eats pizza, we eat pizza!

  11. #221

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AcesX1X View Post
    t'challa is still holding a grudge, though.
    Just because the star player retires doesn't mean you don't play to win in the next game.
    Black Panther eats pizza, we eat pizza!

  12. #222
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Mankato, MN
    Posts
    523

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by theDarkestKnight View Post
    Timeout. Can we all be serious in this matter.

    Seriously what the hell could T'Challa possibly do to Namor to harm him.
    Seriously. Use your imagination. This is science fiction. Science + fiction.

    I agree that physically, T'Challa is still probably far out classed. At least I hope so. i would not like to see a 100 class BP. That is what makes this conflict so compelling. How will T'Challa proceed with his plans to destroy Namor. We can all assume how Namor would take out T'Challa. Assume that he will resort to the physical because that has served him so well in the past against other opponents. But it takes a bit more imagination to think of the ways BP will take out Namor.

    Put yourself in T'Challa's boots and imagine the possibilities. My personal favorite right now is some kind of foaming desiccant made to encapsulate Namor as he and T'Challa confront one another underwater. After dehydrating Namor and the water around him. It then harderns into a styrofoam type subastance and floats him to the surface where he is then air lifted back to Wakanda. Now you.

  13. #223

    Default

    BP is cool, but he is way out of Namor\s league/ He will need some serious PIS to do anything really.

  14. #224
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    24,751

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon McKinnis View Post
    Just because the star player retires doesn't mean you don't play to win in the next game.
    any warm body will do..i didn't know t'challa was into that.

  15. #225
    Brother Judge Shadey10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Carolina
    Posts
    1,848

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by x-men_always_win View Post
    BP is cool, but he is way out of Namor\s league/ He will need some serious PIS to do anything really.
    Yeah not really.
    Creepy Black Brotherhood Member

    Brother Judge will leave you in Fudge.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •