Page 6 of 49 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

I think Hickman achieved what he was going for. The potential drama between these two was a major selling point to this series. Did people really think Black Panther would say nothing about what happened? But saying you will kill someone is very different than actually doing it. Plus it's pretty obvious that Hickman will make the two come together at some point in the title.

In the meantime I'm sure there will be a lot of debate and discussion and several locked threads.

Quote Originally Posted by Onyenkwere View Post
    If you actually think that T'Challa is a street level character then you really don't know anything about the character at all.
    Explain please how he is not street level

Quote Originally Posted by Aguja View Post
    I think Hickman achieved what he was going for. The potential drama between these two was a major selling point to this series. Did people really think Black Panther would say nothing about what happened? But saying you will kill someone is very different than actually doing it. Plus it's pretty obvious that Hickman will make the two come together at some point in the title.

In the meantime I'm sure there will be a lot of debate and discussion and several locked threads.
    Does ripping Namor's heart out qualify as coming together?
    Black Panther eats pizza, we eat pizza!

Quote Originally Posted by stussyjones View Post
    Explain please how he is not street level
    Silver Surfer, armbar, dead people, high tech, batman.

Did I get it right?

Releasing Johnny's torch Ravin' Ray's Avatar
    Where the diwatas and the Triumph Division call home

Quote Originally Posted by UserIDGoesHere View Post
    I don't mind BP killing this Namor. Man, he's drawn ugly.
    He's drawn as the Devil, actually. He filched Daimon's cape and brandishes a trident in place of a pitchfork.
    Johnny Storm was dead; who is this resurrected Johnny Storm?
    "Here, hold my Annihilus" Johnny Storm, Fantastic Four #601

Quote Originally Posted by LeonardEugenius View Post
    Silver Surfer, armbar, dead people, high tech, batman.

Did I get it right?
    Lol ok thanks now I see why BP isn't street level

Yikes. This thread is terrible. Worst of 2013 terrible. At least we know the true colors of certain sect of posters. Thanks for exposing yourself guys.
    Those who refuse to learn from History, will repeat History as they wonder "What the F*ck happened?"

Quote Originally Posted by AgPhoenix View Post
    Yikes. This thread is terrible. Worst of 2013 terrible. At least we know the true colors of certain sect of posters. Thanks for exposing yourself guys.
    Oh, it's not the worst yet. Wait until the actual issue comes out.

(Oh, Emma Frost, you scamp! What are you doing dressed as Kitty Pryde?)

I probably like you. Filthy Mutie's Avatar

Looks pretty good!

X-Poster of the Month: December 2012
    X-Poster of the Month: December 2009

The Best There Is At What I Do

It also should be noted that again Batman was not doing all of that prep time high tech gadget stuff until........after Priest had already done it during his BP run but some folks would rather keep their head buried in the sand( ignorance is bliss but don't be dumb )

Veteran Member Juggernaut Punch's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AgPhoenix View Post
    If you think this is the worst of 2013, you've got a long year ahead of you.

The threads will be more entertaining than the comics. CBR should charge admisssion.

Quote Originally Posted by Genki Sudo View Post

It also should be noted that again Batman was not doing all of that prep time high tech gadget stuff until........after Priest had already done it during his BP run but some folks would rather keep their head buried in the sand( ignorance is bliss but don't be dumb )
    Like you are if you trully belive BP has been doing the high tech stuff longer than batman

Quote Originally Posted by hysang View Post
    I will say, I think it's a mistake to tell Namor he's going to kill him. What's to stop Namor from just walking up and back-slapping his spine through his chest?

"Oops, forget my own strength sometimes. Wine, anyone?"

I do think when BP goes to war with someone, he shouldn't be counted out. He's willing to do almost anything to win.
    I'm going to agree that it might be a mistake to say this to Namor. First, Namor might have anger issues, but he's far from stupid and has a ton of resources. Giving him that kind of lead time is going to make your job harder.

Unless BP is inciting Namor in a plot to get Namor to make the first move so that he seems even more justified.

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut Punch View Post
    If you think this is the worst of 2013, you've got a long year ahead of you.
    I know. I know I expect the Big-2 superhero comic fandom to do and say things that'll make me want to punch walls in 2013. I'm no longer shocked by this behavior, but I will never stop getting disappointed by it.
    Those who refuse to learn from History, will repeat History as they wonder "What the F*ck happened?"