Page 10 of 334 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060110 ... LastLast
Results 136 to 150 of 5007
  1. #136
    I just want to hit #$%& Sanji's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    5,518

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Boozier View Post
    -Boozier, who wonders when Husk will return to WATXM, so I can get my fix, despite my despair over the characterization.
    She is begging for a cameo elsewhere.

    I can't get excited for UXF.
    [x]

  2. #137
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    8,244

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaiolino View Post
    You guys were right about AHS' second season is sooooo much better than the first season. Every show should star plucky lesbian reporters!



    At least Kitty beating people up with a giant hammer and not talking to Iceman is a huge improvement over everything else she's done (but Date Night is next issue so this will be short-lived, I'm sure).

    UXF preview did nothing for me. Psylocke and Storm are petty and the dialogue was terrible aside from the Avengers line.
    That's true, but i just can't be bothered with Aaron's Kitty anymore, especially now that Bendis' Kitty is here. When ANX switches to 05 only, i hope she gets more than a supporting role.

  3. #138
    Choke LeonardEugenius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Temple, TX
    Posts
    4,710

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by graffiX View Post
    I'm the same way. I've met many of my prior girlfriends online (including my current one). But I've met some bad apples as well.



    LOL yeah it was bad. I don't know if I'd say "Fraction" bad, but it wasn't good.
    Yeah I've definitely had some run ins with crazies or some 50 yard fakeouts.

    I like Fraction's Uncanny...

    Quote Originally Posted by Sanji View Post
    She is begging for a cameo elsewhere.

    I can't get excited for UXF.
    Why not?

  4. #139
    Taste the Bitch Pudding. Green Griffin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    A place of Idiots nd Coconuts
    Posts
    8,129

    Default

    Husk will appear in Fearless Defenders, watch.

    or my money is on her being a teacher at the Hellfire Academy.

  5. #140
    Brilliance in a Bottle Boozier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    SE Indiana
    Posts
    13,389

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sanji View Post
    She is begging for a cameo elsewhere.

    I can't get excited for UXF.
    *sigh* I wish you'd have gotten what I was trying to do there.

    But...I'm excited for UXF.

    Quote Originally Posted by Green Griffin View Post
    Husk will appear in Fearless Defenders, watch.

    or my money is on her being a teacher at the Hellfire Academy.
    Staaaahp! I wouldn't mind her in Fearless Defenders. I know she's supposed to show up someplace surprising before she returns to WATXM.

  6. #141
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Tel'aran'rhiod
    Posts
    22,260

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Boozier View Post
    *sigh* I wish you'd have gotten what I was trying to do there.

    But...I'm excited for UXF.



    Staaaahp! I wouldn't mind her in Fearless Defenders. I know she's supposed to show up someplace surprising before she returns to WATXM.
    She's not good enough for Fearless Defenders.

  7. #142
    Taste the Bitch Pudding. Green Griffin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    A place of Idiots nd Coconuts
    Posts
    8,129

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Boozier View Post
    Staaaahp! I wouldn't mind her in Fearless Defenders. I know she's supposed to show up someplace surprising before she returns to WATXM.
    Then she'll appear in Avengers so we can have her and Sam bond.

  8. #143
    ~MagiKat~ Kaiolino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    7,748

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Optic Rage View Post
    That's true, but i just can't be bothered with Aaron's Kitty anymore, especially now that Bendis' Kitty is here. When ANX switches to 05 only, i hope she gets more than a supporting role.
    She will be the main star with Jeen.

    Poor Rachel though. This isn't going to help her various complexes.

  9. #144
    I just want to hit #$%& Sanji's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    5,518

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LeonardEugenius View Post
    Why not?
    It looks like a bunch of old people going through a mid life crisis. There comes a point where I can't buy characters trying to find themselves. They're adults, they should already know that. Acting like you did when you were 20 makes you look ridiculous. They're like those 40 something moms who dress like their daughters.
    *sigh* I wish you'd have gotten what I was trying to do there.
    I'm too thick for subtle.
    [x]

  10. #145
    Brilliance in a Bottle Boozier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    SE Indiana
    Posts
    13,389

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Green Griffin View Post
    Then she'll appear in Avengers so we can have her and Sam bond.
    I hope it's Wood's X-book! I just don't want her in WATXM. I'm done with that! I want to drop it!

  11. #146
    Taste the Bitch Pudding. Green Griffin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    A place of Idiots nd Coconuts
    Posts
    8,129

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Boozier View Post
    I hope it's Wood's X-book! I just don't want her in WATXM. I'm done with that! I want to drop it!
    the whole thing with her and toad got old fast i would say.

    I can totally see Aaron going for the mental breakdown/villain route for her.

  12. #147
    ~MagiKat~ Kaiolino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    7,748

    Default

    http://www.comicbookresources.com/?p...eview&id=14828

    lmao look at this clown. Looks like he's not just stolen phrases from his ex-wife, he's also taken up using empty threats.

  13. #148
    Brilliance in a Bottle Boozier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    SE Indiana
    Posts
    13,389

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaiolino View Post
    http://www.comicbookresources.com/?p...eview&id=14828

    lmao look at this clown. Looks like he's not just stolen phrases from his ex-wife, he's also taken up using empty threats.
    black Panther is incapable of killing anyone. Like he's going to kill fucking Namor. Good grief, that guy is the pits.

    Quote Originally Posted by Green Griffin View Post
    the whole thing with her and toad got old fast i would say.

    I can totally see Aaron going for the mental breakdown/villain route for her.
    I swear he's just trolling me. Just me!

  14. #149
    Choke LeonardEugenius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Temple, TX
    Posts
    4,710

    Default

    I wish someone would just kill Black Panther already. He stays pressed

    Quote Originally Posted by Sanji View Post
    It looks like a bunch of old people going through a mid life crisis. There comes a point where I can't buy characters trying to find themselves. They're adults, they should already know that. Acting like you did when you were 20 makes you look ridiculous. They're like those 40 something moms who dress like their daughters.
    Haha, that's hilarious. How old are Psylocke and Storm?

  15. #150
    Taste the Bitch Pudding. Green Griffin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    A place of Idiots nd Coconuts
    Posts
    8,129

    Default

    What did you do to him?

    No worse then the trolling i got with that shitty version of Kurt that is still alive thanks to Remender.

    Oh god i think i'm starting to love Namor, his trolling of BP is amazing. I hope he says more and then lays the smackdown on BP. I doubt that would happen though.
    Last edited by Green Griffin; 01-10-2013 at 08:35 AM.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •