View Poll Results: Who is it ?

Voters
47. In order to vote on this poll, you must be a registered user and/or logged in
  • StormxBlack Panther

11 23.40%
  • IcemanxKitty

9 19.15%
  • CyclopsxEmmaxNamor

20 42.55%
  • PsylockexFantomex

12 25.53%
  • RoguexMagneto

11 23.40%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix Egg View Post
    God I hope this isn't about Rachel. No more Jean/Cyclops. Please God no!!!!
    What's Rachel got to do with Cyclops? While Logan may or may not be the real father, her paternity should be irrelevant since she has 100% of Jean's DNA, any differences between them being purely a product of nurture.

Besides, it's obviously going to be about Iceman impregnating Kitty, making infanticide a requirement for any and all who would want to break that relationship in the future.

Character development...?

X-Poster of the Month: March (and February) 2014

who wouldn't want to be a pretty slut vs an ugly forever ?
    ~~ forgotten poster

feh, I can't kvetsch about Aaron anymore.

At least he hasn't called her a fertile myrtle yet.

Quote Originally Posted by PwrdOff View Post
    What's Rachel got to do with Cyclops? While Logan may or may not be the real father, her paternity should be irrelevant since she has 100% of Jean's DNA, any differences between them being purely a product of nurture.
    I'd love for Rachel to be a Jogan lovechild and I've heard that Claremont posited somewhere that Rachel could be Jean's baby by the Phoenix, but none of that is true in canon. If Rachel's coming, it's because Cyclops has been allowed to knock Jean up.

God, please don't allow it.
    Favorites: Jean Grey, Storm, The Wolverine, The Iceman, The Beast, The Rogue, Kid Omega, Oya, Broo, Kid Gladiator, Mags, Pryde
    The Diary of a Supa-Cool Nerd!

Obviously a Genesis solo.

I'd love for R'Chel to be brought into 616 canon but I'd also hate it because then we'd have to deal with her bitching about how her birth wasn't perfect or some shit again.
    I barely got through those 80s issues with all of her moaning.

They don't care enough about Rachel to have her appear in panels or have dialogue lines I very much doubt they'll give her a whole story. Storm's baby is the most likely tbh.
    X-Poster of the Month: March (and February) 2014

who wouldn't want to be a pretty slut vs an ugly forever ?
    ~~ forgotten poster

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix Egg View Post
    I'd love for Rachel to be a Jogan lovechild and I've heard that Claremont posited somewhere that Rachel could be Jean's baby by the Phoenix, but none of that is true in canon. If Rachel's coming, it's because Cyclops has been allowed to knock Jean up.

God, please don't allow it.
    It won't happen, nobody really wants to see Jean and Scott back together again, and they won't let anyone else impregnate Jean because that would undermine Cyclops' eternal ownership of her in Marvel's eyes. Plus, she's way too young to be having a baby and I'd fully expect Marvel to treat the issue of teen pregnancy with all the finesse of a bunch of drunken fratboys.

Don't tease me Aaron give me my favorite X-child please!!!!!1 Wolverines Alternate Reality Kids are so awesome!!!!

BANNED

Wolverine and Storm's kid should be cooler than that.

I can't even think of a power worthy of a ROLO kid. Maybe his healing factor with her electromagnetic abilities, giving the kid direct control over the nervous systems of anyone within a certain radius. And if she comes into physical contact with people, she can channel microwave energies to make them blow up. Embodied electromagnetic manipulation with her own body insulated from ill-effects by her healing factor (her body converts ambient energy into matter). Capable of becoming a purely electromagnetic entity and then reconverting self into material/fleshy form. Because of this, she can convert herself into energy and fire herself through another person's neuron cloud/brain's electrical field and know what they're thinking, or access information systems (like the internet) just by thinking about it. Her body would be the juncture of energy and organic matter. Call her Abraxa and let her powers get crazier and crazier. She could heal people through an advanced energy therapy*, control people through forms of neurological mesmerism, revert between a material and etheric body, and play on ideas like the Odic force and Chi. Plus, ROLO would have her trained in martial arts and ninja and samurai shit (by Logan and Yukio), so she'd be a crazy fighter. Her punches would selectively turn off neural pathways or blow flesh up with microwaves and shit. Plus, she could sense anything within her body's natural magnetic field, giving her a crazy sixth sense. Alternatively codenamed Reiki.

She could look like a black Lisbeth Salander with white hair with black streaks (inverted Bride of Frankenstein style).

The therapies that continue to be most intimately associated with vitalism are bioenergetic medicines, in the category of energy therapies. This field may be further divided into bioelectromagnetic medicines (BEM) and biofield therapies (BT). Compared with bioenergetic medicines, biofield therapies have a stronger identity with vitalism. Examples of biofield therapies include therapeutic touch, Reiki, external qi, chakra healing and SHEN therapy. Biofield therapies are medical treatments in which the "subtle energy" field of a patient is manipulated by a biofield practitioner. The subtle energy is held to exist beyond the electromagnetic (EM) energy that is produced by the heart and brain. Beverly Rubik describes the biofield as a "complex, dynamic, extremely weak EM field within and around the human body...."
    Last edited by Quinnhop; 01-09-2013 at 11:11 PM.

Why isnt in the poll beast and the xenoF$%ckBuddy?

Who says Rachel is the daughter of Logan to begin with? T. Jean was last seen flirting with Quire to begin with.
    Currently Reading:
    Avengers, UXM, UA, NA, YA, AA, SSM, Hawkguy, Fearless Defenders,WaTXM, ANXM

Quote Originally Posted by PwrdOff View Post
    It won't happen, nobody really wants to see Jean and Scott back together again, and they won't let anyone else impregnate Jean because that would undermine Cyclops' eternal ownership of her in Marvel's eyes. Plus, she's way too young to be having a baby and I'd fully expect Marvel to treat the issue of teen pregnancy with all the finesse of a bunch of drunken fratboys.
    you are talking about teen jean right?

i think a A- or B list goin to have a baby maybe a illegitimate child

Quote Originally Posted by crimsonspider89 View Post
    Who says Rachel is the daughter of Logan to begin with? T. Jean was last seen flirting with Quire to begin with.
    a teenager mother?, i see that in movie, but put this in the comics in think is a punch in the face, i donīt think the comic industry is ready to deal somethin like that(or i missing something), but marvel impresses me every day.