Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

The shadow watching in the woods in the penultimate page seemed to be wearing a crested helmet. Nara is the only person not in that scene who has such a helm.
    Women are beautiful. But we're not here for your goddamn titillation.- junesdisco

Quote Originally Posted by Valeria Kementari View Post
    that bitch had it coming since what he did to spoilers:
    Lilandra.
    end of spoilers the only bad thing is he wasn't decapitated

Umm he didn't do that. He did not spoilers:
    kill Lilandra. That was someone else using the Dark Hawk body
    end of spoilers
    Stetsons are cool!~The Doctor

Quote Originally Posted by Lady_Alternate View Post
    Oh, and now we have a potential saviour set up for the kids. All previous abductions we've been shown (Mettle & Hazmat, Ryker) have happened when the people were alone. Cammi vanished right in front of Earth-space's top cop, and Brand isn't the type to let things go.

I love that this glimmer of hope has been quietly dangled in front of the audience.

Loved the issue, and Cammi was pretty much spot-on, HME. She's grown a bit since we last saw her, but there's been just enough flesh put on the bones of the story to make it interesting.
    The way I see it is that Murderworld exists outside of time , so time is only moving "forward" in Murder world. All we are seeing in Murder world is happening in one second of real Marvel time.
    Thats the only way I can explain why Nobody has save the kids already.

Somebody please asks this at the next interview:
    Why did Cammi still have her Equipment after her arrest ?

Quote Originally Posted by Jakerose View Post
    The way I see it is that Murderworld exists outside of time , so time is only moving "forward" in Murder world. All we are seeing in Murder world is happening in one second of real Marvel time.
    Thats the only way I can explain why Nobody has save the kids already.
    30 days to find and rescue them from somewhere exceptionally well hidden isn't much of a stretch of the imagination, and its likely that only SWORD will have the wherewithal to do that.

It may be days before some of the kids are even considered to be missing, and by then any trails could easily have gone cold. I doubt that Ryker's disappearance rates very highly on the overall scale of what SHIELD is doing day to day - its not as if anyone would expect them to devote the resources of the whole organisation to a search.
    Women are beautiful. But we're not here for your goddamn titillation.- junesdisco

I doubt Dr Pym would need 30 days to find the kids no mater where they are.

Certainly a possibility.

Third great issue in a row!!
    Art is wonderful, I loved X-23's scene and Katy is definitely a favorite. It was also great to see that hideous machine finally destroyed. Good riddance!

I doubt Dr Pym would need 30 days to find the kids no mater where they are.
    Arcade entirely circumvented Pym's security, so there's precedent for him being able to foil Pym's efforts.

BANNED

*technically* rachel summers killed lilandra when she pushed her in front of that death ray.

the darkhawk amulet is gonna be important. if chris doesn't get it back immediately next issue, it's gonna be a 'saving grace' type of object in this series.

Quote Originally Posted by Mutant Mind View Post
    Third great issue in a row!!
    Art is wonderful, I loved X-23's scene and Katy is definitely a favorite. It was also great to see that hideous machine finally destroyed. Good riddance!
    He will come back as the Omega Sentinel when Juston is about to die.

30 days to find and rescue them from somewhere exceptionally well hidden isn't much of a stretch of the imagination, and its likely that only SWORD will have the wherewithal to do that.
    Absent psychic shielding, the Jean Grey School can find them in hours, but it's probably reasonable to assume shielding. However, the MU is typically not very organized about actually using the variety of capabilities that are actually out there.

I think that answer will fall under the overall "How is Arcade doing this at all/knows of these kids" umbrella. If he can do one, the other isn't much of a stretch.

Avengers Academy and Braddock Academy are likely also on that short list. The others will take their sweet time. And aside from Pym and Brian, I doubt that a good chunk of their time will be spent on the quest.
    "Curse you, Occam's Razor! You have betrayed me!"

Reviewing is a lot like paleontology: the evidence is there, but no one seems to agree on it.

Arcade entirely circumvented Pym's security, so there's precedent for him being able to foil Pym's efforts.
    And SWORDs and MI-13s. Though beating a passive defense system is different than dealing with an active offense.

It creates a larger and larger specter of doubt in the "Wait, if he can do that, why is he holding back/picking on kids at all?" vein.
    "Curse you, Occam's Razor! You have betrayed me!"

Reviewing is a lot like paleontology: the evidence is there, but no one seems to agree on it.

Speculating, but the obvious reason is that she needs to have it on her for story reasons so she can use it on the island. It might seem dumb on SWORDs part, but you could imagine their base is so advanced it had dampers in place that meant her equipment was useless while she was on board.

It's not a problem for me but I can imagine maybe for certain readers it would completely destroy their suspension of disbelief and be another black mark against this title.