Question Which comics should I have graded?

Hello everyone. I'm not rich. Quite the opposite. I just want your honest opinions on which, if any, comics I should send to CGC. Please note that I purchased all of them from 2 of the largest online comic sellers and all are supposed to be in NM condition. Here's the list: 3 Superior Spider-Man #1. 3 of the new Captain America #1. 3 Indestructible Hulk #1. 3 all new X-Men #1. 3 Thor: God of Thunder #1. 3 Uncanny Avengers #1. 1 (2008) Hulk #1. 1 (2008) Hulk #1 (wizard LA). 1 Skaar: Son of Hulk #1. 1 Skaar: Son of Hulk #1 (Julie Bell). 1 Skaar: Son of Hulk #1 (variant). 1 World War Hulk #1. 1 World War Hulk #1 (2nd print). 1 World War Hulk #1 (diamond variant). And finally 1 World War Hulk #1 (Romita Jr.). I value all of your opinions very much!!! Thanks, mdlccl2003

Either older or rare comics. Stuff from the 80's,90's and newer are not worth much unless it is a the least a 1in50 variant.

Maybe good condition issues from the 1980's or before. The explosion of variants and other craptastic ideas (gold covers, blank covers, etc.) bloated and nearly submarined the industry.