Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Walt's a genius. He's truly one of the most unique artists since Kirby. The last work I bought of his was his excellent Elric story he did with Moorcock for DC. This was in 2007 and I can tell you that his art was better than ever here. Granted, I haven't read much of his stuff since, mainly because I've been focusing on older comics the last few years.
    "I was handed a chocolate bar and an M-1 rifle and told to go kill Hitler."--Jack "King" Kirby

Quote Originally Posted by Spike-X View Post
    He's gotta be having us on.

He's gotta be.
    no I learned long a go Stupid people are not that smart to troll.
    Cyclops ad portas

Taste the Bitch Pudding. Green Griffin's Avatar

This is gonna be awesome, i was thinking of picking up Batman: The Judas Coin simply for the art, and now this.

Tis a great thing to happen to Hulk.

I just noticed the Frost giants behind Hulk. Is this the first time since Pre JMS Thor we have seen the Frost Giants?
    Last edited by Green Griffin; 01-09-2013 at 04:57 AM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Movieartman View Post
    All i can say is THANK GOD IN HEAVEN He is not Subbing on Thor, he best not Touch Arrons run.
    This has already made me very angry.

If he touched Aaron's run I would probably quit reading comics.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by HaveAtThee View Post
    Oh, and I know that the main promo shows Hulk trying to lift Mjolnir, but if Waid has him do it, I quit Marvel. Hopefully it's just Waid being cute.
    It looks like he might do it. He has the handle lifted.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Voss View Post
    Lol dude come on, that second cover is horrible. What the hell is supposed to be going on there?
    Are you serious?

Its obviously Bruce transforming into the Hulk.

I'll be picking this up regardless of the artist. It's Hulk so I pick it up through the good and bad. Hopefully it's good. Does anyone know why Lu is leaving so soon? So much for the whole NOW! thing having long term creative teams.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by kisstour03 View Post
    I'll be picking this up regardless of the artist. It's Hulk so I pick it up through the good and bad. Hopefully it's good. Does anyone know why Lu is leaving so soon? So much for the whole NOW! thing having long term creative teams.
    Who knows. Hopefully its just this Walt guy taking over for the Thor arc then Leinil will return.

BANNED

If they wanted a cartoony approach to the artwork to match Waid writing style why did't they just put Chris Samnee on this book. THAT would have been amazing.

He is only doing one book right now that I know off (Daredevil with Waid) so I don't see he can't do two books at once expecially since he is already working with Waid.

This move makes no sense at all taking Lienil off.

Quote Originally Posted by theDarkestKnight View Post
    Are you serious?

Its obviously Bruce transforming into the Hulk.
    He used that as an example of outstanding art. I disagreed, saying that it looks like a cluttered mess. You have anything else to add to that?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Voss View Post
    He used that as an example of outstanding art. I disagreed, saying that it looks like a cluttered mess. You have anything else to add to that?
    How is it a cluttered mess? unless your blind and don't understand pictures in sequence.

You trying to bait me into a argument or something? I think the picture looks like crap, deal with it.

Quote Originally Posted by theDarkestKnight View Post
    Omg why!??? shadsfnuasf ughhhhhhhhh

This guy better be good! Why Marvel why. I'll try to remain optimistic because I've never heard of this guy before and he may be good but now Im worried.
    Are you serious.

Quote Originally Posted by AcesX1X View Post
    walt simonson is a comic book legend.
    Don't even bother to explain, it was probably a joke.
    And the saddest thing is i would totaly pic this arc up, to see the thor connection and such.

regardless they better as F##K not have the Hulk easily defeat thor again
    hopefuly Simonson wont allow that out of respect for the character
    The Hulk always beats Thor. Thor got coached up by Rachel Grey for goodness sakes. Thor even got coached up by the Juggernaut twice. Why do people insist on not believing Thor is easy prey. Even Cardiac beat him in one of my fanfic issues!!!!
    Check out the O.A.W. Report at www.majinoaw.blogspot.com. You want to see why I say the things I do or understand what's in my head... this is the place to go.

MXAAGVNIEETRO were right The Black Guardian's Avatar

but..... his hulk is Awful!!! im am one who is absolutly respectful of a persons legacy and previous work, but that doesnt mean we should be saying that bad work now is good just beacause he used to be good!

how on earth is THIS
    [snip Simonson pic]

better than this???
    [snip Yu pic]
    While I like them both, I prefer Simonson's. It's easier on the eyes.
    COEXIST | NOEXIST

ShadowcatMagikДаякѕтая Sto☈mDustMercury MonetRachelCipher
    MagnetoNightcrawlerColossusRockslideBeastXavier

Quote Originally Posted by Green Griffin View Post
    This is gonna be awesome, i was thinking of picking up Batman: The Judas Coin simply for the art, and now this.
    Judas Coin has a Batman story in it, but it's not just a Batman story. It's a collection of short stories featuring the titular coin passes through the hands of the Golden Gladiator, Viking Prince, Captain Fear, Bat Lash, Two-Face, and Manhunter 2070. It's excellent work, and the naysayers who think that Walt has lost it should really check it out.