Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 112
  1. #31
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    8,089

    Default

    They're pimping the shit out of this series.

    Can't tell if good or bad.

    Starting to seem a little desperate.

    Also, as much as I love Anka, really wish they would show us the Coipel covers they promised in solicits.

  2. #32
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    The Hindu Kush
    Posts
    59,851

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Quinnhop View Post
    They're pimping the shit out of this series.

    Can't tell if good or bad.

    Starting to seem a little desperate.
    They have to do an xposition a week, and Bendis doesn't want to explain quantum physics to us. It's how the timing works. Marketing is always desperate. ALWAYS.

  3. #33
    Grizzled Veteran Jackraow21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    The Dirty South, USA
    Posts
    6,629

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by psycwave View Post
    I know we will be rejoicing come the 23rd. I'm also she sure she dumped him and that's one of the reasons that Cluster heffa is trying to make her move.
    Betsy hooking up with Cluster instead of Fantomex would be a great twist IMO. After all, it's perfectly logical that that's the brain that she fell in love with since it's the more caring, nurturing one. You know it wasn't Jean-Philippe the Super Sentinel.

    Plus we need more lipstick lesbians in comics. At least IMO.

  4. #34
    Hey slacker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    los angeles
    Posts
    9,898

    Default

    "There's something that Spiral sees in Betsy that hasn't really been explored yet -- a mirror. A reflection."

    WHOOOOOOOOOOOO IIIIIS THAT GIRL IIIII SEEE, STARING STRAIGHT, BACK AT MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

    Spiral's fucking jealous. I knew it.

  5. #35
    Shut up. fortyseven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    13,730

    Default

    Does Spiral see herself in Asian Psylocke or white Psylocke?

  6. #36
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    The Hindu Kush
    Posts
    59,851

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fortyseven View Post
    Does Spiral see herself in Asian Psylocke or white Psylocke?
    She's going to see herself in Psylocke by ripping out those AZN eyes and shoving cameras back in those sockets, then she'll get Betsy to stream to a high def tv in her bedroom.

  7. #37
    Pretty Bird Psycwave's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Washington D.C.
    Posts
    18,513

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by slacker View Post
    "There's something that Spiral sees in Betsy that hasn't really been explored yet -- a mirror. A reflection."

    WHOOOOOOOOOOOO IIIIIS THAT GIRL IIIII SEEE, STARING STRAIGHT, BACK AT MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

    Spiral's fucking jealous. I knew it.
    Betsy is Mojo's favorite girl. Spiral can't deal.

  8. #38
    Hey slacker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    los angeles
    Posts
    9,898

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by psycwave View Post
    Betsy is Mojo's favorite girl. Spiral can't deal.
    She wanted to transfer herself into her body. 2-arm-envy.

  9. #39
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    8,089

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by darknessatnoon View Post
    They have to do an xposition a week, and Bendis doesn't want to explain quantum physics to us. It's how the timing works. Marketing is always desperate. ALWAYS.
    <3 ilu

    10char

  10. #40
    Psychic Sniper Psyknight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    4,424

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by slacker View Post
    "There's something that Spiral sees in Betsy that hasn't really been explored yet -- a mirror. A reflection."

    WHOOOOOOOOOOOO IIIIIS THAT GIRL IIIII SEEE, STARING STRAIGHT, BACK AT MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

    Spiral's fucking jealous. I knew it.
    Quote Originally Posted by psycwave View Post
    Betsy is Mojo's favorite girl. Spiral can't deal.
    Quote Originally Posted by slacker View Post
    She wanted to transfer herself into her body. 2-arm-envy.
    LOL. Sometimes it's like we Psylocke fans share a psychic link.

  11. #41
    F&*k BOTA!!! Hariel0079's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    10,446

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Psyknight View Post
    LOL. Sometimes it's like we Psylocke fans share a psychic link.
    Psylocke seeing both Logan and Scott are full of **** sold me for my flag ship X title but with XX and jubilee I'm guessing we're in for something big

  12. #42
    Mmmmmm. mystery_saw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Juneau, Alaska
    Posts
    210

    Default

    Issue #5...DAT COVER.
    I've never had a signaure before. This is pretty rad.

  13. #43
    Psychic Sniper Psyknight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    4,424

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hariel0079 View Post
    Psylocke seeing both Logan and Scott are full of **** sold me for my flag ship X title but with XX and jubilee I'm guessing we're in for something big
    I certainly hope so.

  14. #44
    Senior Member protege's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    3,510

    Default

    I haven't been reading the Xbooks for years, so I have no clue about the Fantomex trio, or what Psylocke's been up to recently. I hope I'll get a backstory in the book.

  15. #45
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    396

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Betsy hooking up with Cluster instead of Fantomex would be a great twist IMO. After all, it's perfectly logical that that's the brain that she fell in love with since it's the more caring, nurturing one. You know it wasn't Jean-Philippe the Super Sentinel.

    Plus we need more lipstick lesbians in comics. At least IMO.

    They already have Karma for the Lesbian Asian mutant, leave Betsy the way she is. Also I believe a large part of the her attraction to him as his snarkish charm.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •