Challenger of the Unknown Kirika's Avatar

Default Mirielle,Kirika and Chloe(Noir) vs. Black lagoon

Mirielle and Kirika have been hired to go to Ranapur and take down the crew of the Black lagoon, the Church of Violence/the Rip-Off Church, Hotel Moscow, along with the vampire twins, Hänsel and Gretel, they have Chloe coming along with them, can they pull it off?
    Last edited by Kirika; 01-22-2013 at 11:13 PM.

BANNED

I would have to say Team Noir would be out numbered if Team Black Lagoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Gram View Post
    I would have to say Team Noir would be out numbered if Team Black Lagoon.
    I'd say their skill is great enough to deal with that.

This is an infiltration/Assassination king of rumble, (as in, they gather Intel and set up the battles in the most efficient way), then yes they should take this. That's of course if you count that team BL has no knowledge of the battle until the first people start to drop.

If it's a straight out rumble then they outnumbered with people that can deal even with their seemly absurd level of skill.

Quote Originally Posted by Kageyame View Post
    This is an infiltration/Assassination king of rumble, (as in, they gather Intel and set up the battles in the most efficient way), then yes they should take this. That's of course if you count that team BL has no knowledge of the battle until the first people start to drop.

If it's a straight out rumble then they outnumbered with people that can deal even with their seemly absurd level of skill.
    It is an This is an infiltration/Assassination thing.

I'm not liking Noir's chances. Taking out the Lagoon Company? Sure, Revy's the only one in their ballpark skill and firepower wise, though Dutch could get lucky. The Church of Violence? Semi-remote location, and I honestly think Noir would have an easier time here than with the Lagoon Company. The twins? Depends if Noir can find them before the twins skip town. No love lost, so wiping them out will be easy.

Hotel Moscow? One of the two top dogs in Roanapur, with a core consisting of a veteran paratrooper group that has not lost their edge? I can see them lucking out and maybe taking Balalaika out, but there's almost no way to they are taking the entire group down. Simply not enough gun before the rest can dig themselves in. To put it another way - you use assassins to remove high-ranking officers. You do not use them to fight the entire war.

As for all of them? Not happening. The twins are a non-factor - they are dead. Taking out either the Church or the Lagoon Company, and people will start digging. When the other goes down, most of the mafias in the area will be looking into it, because Roanapur does not put up with disruptions like that. Which means that Hotel Moscow is in high alert, and too dangerous to attack. If they slip into the city well enough, and hide ridicuously well, they might be able to take out Balalaika and her top few soldiers (possibly at a meeting), and then use the confusion and fighting afterwards to wipe out their other targets, but the entire town will be a free-for-all firefight by that point. Anyone thinks they have anything to do with any side, and Noir will be sold-out and wiped out by simple overwhelming firepower.
    Sincerely,

Melchior, the Geddon Knight