Mild-Mannered Reporter

Default Bane, Lex Luthor Wreak Havoc In "Injustice: Gods Among Us"

Classic DC Comics villains Lex Luthor and Bane have been revealed as the latest additions to NetherRealms' upcoming DC Comics-based brawler "Injustice: Gods Among Us."

Full article here.

All Roads Lead To Hell 666MasterOfPuppets's Avatar
    The Legendary Fortress Of Solitude, The Strangest Place On Earth

I guess those two were a given. Luthor because he's, well, Luthor. And Bane mainly because the huge exposure he got with DKR.

Not bad additions at all. If I'm not mistaken, there are still quite a few characters left to be revealed.
    ... The Master Of Puppets has spoken.

Goodbye León (november 16th, 1993 - june 12th, 2009). You were, are and always will be the best friend I ever had. I will always love you and never forget you. And please, please forgive me.

Thank you for teaching me about love, patience and caring. Rest in Peace, my friend. I hope that wherever it is you are now, you can run and play as much as you want.

Great choices but I hope there's no more Batman villains, we have more than enough now. (Though I wouldn't say no to Scarecrow for DLC.) If there's a chance for a second Supes villain I'd quite like Brainiac. Darkseid is a fair given. Maybe Power Girl or Super Girl to join Supes?

Well there's my sub.Now they just need to announce my main(either Captain Marvel or Black Adam).

All Roads Lead To Hell 666MasterOfPuppets's Avatar
    The Legendary Fortress Of Solitude, The Strangest Place On Earth

Quote Originally Posted by Derek Metaltron View Post
    Great choices but I hope there's no more Batman villains, we have more than enough now. (Though I wouldn't say no to Scarecrow for DLC.) If there's a chance for a second Supes villain I'd quite like Brainiac. Darkseid is a fair given. Maybe Power Girl or Super Girl to join Supes?
    Agreed. Mongul wouldn't be a bad choice either, IMO.
    ... The Master Of Puppets has spoken.

Goodbye León (november 16th, 1993 - june 12th, 2009). You were, are and always will be the best friend I ever had. I will always love you and never forget you. And please, please forgive me.

Thank you for teaching me about love, patience and caring. Rest in Peace, my friend. I hope that wherever it is you are now, you can run and play as much as you want.

Great choices but I hope there's no more Batman villains, we have more than enough now.

THIS! Where are the Wonder Woman villains at?

I'd go with Parasite for another Superman villain. Give him the ability to siphon one move from each opponent while in combat. I wouldn't mind seeing others such as:

Artemis
    The Weaponer from Qward
    Any of the Rogues (but preferably Capt Cold, Mirror Master or Capt Boomerang)
    Count Vertigo
    Lobo

That way pretty much every super-hero character has a villain counterpart.

As for DLC, Crime Syndicate Skins and Flashpoint skins. Also, Aquaman and Ambush Bug playable characters.

BillionairePhilanthropist Mr. Wayne's Avatar

Great choices but I hope there's no more Batman villains, we have more than enough now.
    Exactly, no need for more Batman characters.
    Apart from those already mentioned I think Swamp Thing would be a sweet addition.
    He has some great potential for a cool and unique move-set given his unusual powers.

Yeah: DC and Marvel games have no shortage of cool characters from which to choose.
    Pull List; seems to be too long to fit in my sig...