View Poll Results: Who is your favourite Asgardian female?

Voters
57. In order to vote on this poll, you must be a registered user and/or logged in
  • LADY SIF!!!!

16 28.07%
  • VALKYRIE!!!

10 17.54%
  • TIE - Lady Sif and Valkyrie are EQUALLY awesome!!!

8 14.04%
  • Amora, the Enchantress

6 10.53%
  • Frigga, Queen of Asgard

0 0%
  • Hela, ruler of Hel

7 12.28%
  • Karnilla, the Norn Queen

0 0%
  • Kelda Stormrider

1 1.75%
  • Leah, Handmaiden of Hel

2 3.51%
  • Lorelei, the Ice Queen

2 3.51%
  • Sigyn

0 0%
  • Thor Girl [Tarene]

0 0%
  • Troll [Gunna Sijurvald] (TROLL HAVE DRAGON!!!)

1 1.75%
  • OTHER...

4 7.02%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    BUY LOKI: AGENT OF ASGARD Kieran_Frost's Avatar

Thumbs up Mighty Ladies of Asgard Appreciation

Prepare to be AMAZED by my idiotic thoughts... mwwwhahahaha! So... I was a big Valkyrie fan (still am); I enjoyed her immensely in Fearless and I'm very excited for Fearless Defenders (unless Songbird isn't in it, then my rage will be brutal ). And I've been trying to get her in Avengers Alliance on facebook (lame, I know) and failed (*sad day*)... BUT instead managed to get Lady Sif (who is actually better in combat; plus: red cape = EPIC!!!). Add to that Lady Sif's wonderful take over of the already wonderful Journey into Mystery; and I feel my loyalties changing.

So I was going to make a thread (w. poll) to see who fans favour: Lady Sif or Valkyrie... but then I thought, why not just open the poll up to all Asgardian women warriors. I still expect it to be between these two:
    LADY SIF!!!

VALKYRIE!!!
    Last edited by Kieran_Frost; 01-08-2013 at 06:11 AM.
    "I don't know how to please you Lord, but I think the fact I try to please you, pleases you."

A strong runner-up:

"I don't know how to please you Lord, but I think the fact I try to please you, pleases you."

Indestructible Finger Test of Strength's Avatar

"....who are you? Still don't know who you are. Not good enough."
    -Boozier

My favorite is Amora The Enchantress by far but I also like a lot Lorelei, unfortunately I canīt vote two options and I voted for Lorelei, she needs some love too.

Test of Strength, I am already rooting for Hippolyta, but sadly she is one of the Greek pantheon, NOT of Asgard.

P.S. Norj... who is your "other" choice? Did I miss someone important... or was this a vote for female Loki

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie_1981 View Post
    My favorite is Amora The Enchantress by far but I also like a lot Lorelei, unfortunately I canīt vote two options and I voted for Lorelei, she needs some love too.
    You didn't vote for Amora??? I am SHOCKED! But... I like your logic, and fully support the vote of offering the love to all.

Quote Originally Posted by Kieran_Frost View Post
    Test of Strength, I am already rooting for Hippolyta, but sadly she is one of the Greek pantheon, NOT of Asgard.

P.S. Norj... who is your "other" choice? Did I miss someone important... or was this a vote for female Loki

You didn't vote for Amora??? I am SHOCKED! But... I like your logic, and fully support the vote of offering the love to all.
    Itīs not strange, under normal circumstances, I'd vote for Amora without any kind of doubt, is the Marvel female character I like so far, but I thought that Lorelei, character that apparently a few people remember, deserved a little more of love, maybe if she return to appear after a long time of absence, I could create an appreciation thread for the Ice Queen of Asgard.

Daredevil, Hawkguy, Secret Avengers, Black Widow, Moon Knight, Magneto, Punisher, Wonder Woman, The Wake, Batman, Velvet, Jupiter's Legacy, Black Science,Starlight and Zero.

Sif, Valkyrie, Torunn (from the animated Next Avengers DVD), and Thor Girl. Asgardian girls rock!
    "I want to see beautiful people doing amazing things." - Grant Morrison

Quote Originally Posted by Test of Strength View Post
    Hippolyta is Olympian not Asgardian.

Indestructible Finger Test of Strength's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kieran_Frost View Post
    Sorry I'm so Hippo Hype right now!

Quote Originally Posted by Norj View Post
    Hippolyta is Olympian not Asgardian.
    I read this in a snorting, nasally ruffled way!
    "....who are you? Still don't know who you are. Not good enough."
    -Boozier

BANNED

All those people who say Hippolyta is a Wonder Woman ripoff are idiots. She's REALLY more a ripoff of WW's alternate universe daughter, Hippolyta "Lyta" Trevor, aka Fury.

I voted for Sif & Valkyrie equally before realizing Leah!!! Completely skipped over her as an option. :D

Bored with Post Life Jason456701's Avatar

Such a hard choice I love all the Asgardian ladies but my vote had to go to Hela because she is my all time favorite big bonus for the fact my second favorite Leah is her as a child.

Sif was really cool in the Thor movie.
    "If you can't say anything good about someone, sit right here by me." - Alice Roosevelt Longworth, on manners

"It's not whether you win or lose, it's whether I win or lose." - Peter David, on life

Since I saw this thread, I've been wondering, Sylvie Lushton the teen Enchantress "supposedly created by Loki" , despite not being confirmed yet if she is Asgardian or not, may be included in the list?