Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    BANNED

Default Galactus Vs Composite Vampire

Galactus has become a zombie in an alternate universe, we know that, but I always thought it would be interesting if he became a vampire (i.e. what would change about his feeding needs? How would a guy who needs to eat planet-sized snacks quench a thirst for blood as well?).

Clearly he'd need to be turned by a vampire in order for that to happen...

Obviously there are no vampires (as far as I'm aware at least!) who have even the slightest shot against Big G, but what about a composite?

1) Galactus Vs Non-Stacked Composite Vampire (just in case I am unaware of some mega-vampires out there).
    2) Galactus Vs Stacked Composite Vampire (because I'm pretty sure it does need to be stacked for Galactus to be in any kind of fight).

I'm going in blind on this one, because I obviously don't know every vampire in fiction, so if Galactus stomps:

3) For the sake of argument, he DOES become a vampire anyway. What would his feeding habits be like?
    Last edited by KJ Stewart; 01-08-2013 at 04:58 AM.

There's a voice, that keeps on calling me....

Quote Originally Posted by KJ Stewart View Post
    Galactus has become a zombie in an alternate universe, we know that, but I always thought it would be interesting if he became a vampire (i.e. what would change about his feeding needs? How would a guy who needs to eat planet-sized snacks quench a thirst for blood as well?).

Obviously there are no vampires (as far as I'm aware at least!) who have even the slightest shot against Big G, but what about a composite?

1) Galactus Vs Non-Stacked Composite Vampire (just in case I am unaware of some mega-vampires out there).
    2) Galactus Vs Stacked Composite Vampire (because I'm pretty sure it does need to be stacked for Galactus to be in any kind of fight).

I'm going in blind on this one, because I obviously don't know every vampire in fiction, so if Galactus stomps:

3) For the sake of argument, he DOES become a vampire anyway. What would his feeding habits be like?
    Well, in 3), guys like Ego would be CRAPPING themselves.
    Yes, I know the voices aren't real. But they do have some VERY good ideas....

Chilling out at the center of the Solar System

Stacked or unstacked, there's no vampire out there remotely comparable to Galactus, and there aren't enough of the high end types to make a difference when stacked. They're that beneath him.

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    Well, in 3), guys like Ego would be CRAPPING themselves.
    Why? Galactus isn't a vampire that was formerly a planet. He's a vampire that previously used to be someone who fed on planets anyway. oO

I'm not sure much would change if he became a vampire...he's already driven by an insatiable hunger for life energy and creates minions by infusing them with a part of his essence. It would amusing if he became vulnerable to sunlight and garlic, but weirdly out synch with his general presentation.

In Doctor Who E-Space trilogy (State of Decay) it was said that there were such nasty vampires that the Time Lords actually went to war to totally eradicate them! It is against their constitution/law to commit genocide so they must have been pretty nasty vampires! Can't remember how many there were but if it was millions, with them stacked together there would be a slim chance they might be a match for Galactus...

There was some kind of cosmic vampire from DC that Supes fought, might be a good match for Galactus I guess. As for feeding habits..maybe he tears open a hole to the DCU. He then finds whatever planet Colossal Boy is from and feeds on those giants. Or he goes to New Genesis or Apokolips to feed on those giant people. Though I'm sure Marvel probably has a planet with large life forms.

Barring that though he'd most likely have to do mass feedings. The guy can teleport galaxies with his mind so he could probably rip the blood out of every single being on a planet and draw it to him Legacy of Kain style. Perhaps he'll shout vae victus while doing so.(or at least do the creepy Kain laugh on a cosmic level)

He's also going to become emo and probably start wearing eye liner.
    Last edited by Surtur; 01-08-2013 at 06:10 AM.
    A woman can move a lot faster with her skirt up than a man can with his pants down.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by FennerMachine View Post
    In Doctor Who E-Space trilogy (State of Decay) it was said that there were such nasty vampires that the Time Lords actually went to war to totally eradicate them! It is against their constitution/law to commit genocide so they must have been pretty nasty vampires! Can't remember how many there were but if it was millions, with them stacked together there would be a slim chance they might be a match for Galactus...
    Do they actually have any feats? Or even any screen time?

Do they actually have any feats? Or even any screen time?
    I remember hearing that Dr. Who had vampires so large they used to use spaceships to stake them, but I have no idea if it is true. It might not of even been shown. Given the special effects of the show I'm guessing if they did show it..it probably looked awful.

I do remember the Master becoming a vamp once and he wasn't very impressive.
    A woman can move a lot faster with her skirt up than a man can with his pants down.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Surtur View Post
    I remember hearing that Dr. Who had vampires so large they used to use spaceships to stake them, but I have no idea if it is true. It might not of even been shown. Given the special effects of the show I'm guessing if they did show it..it probably looked awful.
    Either way, feats or not, if they were shown on screen it would make for a cool visual as far as this fight was concerned as it would give them some size.

Well there's the vampire from Darkstalkers and he absorbed the power of Pyron right? Pyron being a dude who could turn larger then a planet? Would that then mean said vampire could turn to such a size?

Chilling out at the center of the Solar System

Well there's the vampire from Darkstalkers and he absorbed the power of Pyron right? Pyron being a dude who could turn larger then a planet? Would that then mean said vampire could turn to such a size?
    Eh, that entire thing is pretty vague, as I recall and also involved a retcon.

In any case, I think Pyron was supposed to be galaxy sized but it doesn't matter regardless. This is Galactus we're talking about here. Planet sized opponents are a joke, and you'd need a several of galaxy sized vampires to be a challenge for him. And that's the stacked version.

Well there is Mandrakk from DC, though he's not exactly a normal vamp, but I thought he was a universal threat or some nonsense?

EDIT: Then again he was still vulnerable to sunlight as I recall.

State of Decay is the Doctor Who story you heard about.

Veteran Member

You mean like that?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Estrecca View Post

You mean like that?
    What the?

Is that real? Like, actually a thing?