Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    Yamamoto doesn't have the feats of his flames being sun hot either. They're really really hot. But as far as was they weren't really sun hot, or how do we regard that sequence? And the blasts are faster than any speed Yamamoto ever displayed. They crossed an entire country in a matter of seconds. Yamamoto never did anything like that. Not to mention the AOE.

It probably ignores them. It's certainly strong enough.

Problem is that even all of the captain put together have never displayed the fire power or durability even close to what the Juubi has. Mountain range-County nuking blasts and the durability to be unhurt after one of them explodes inside it is WAY above the captains' paygrade.
    Not to mention the ability to blitz two characters, who are shown to be Bleach-level in speed, at once despite its
    gargantuan mass.

Like I said if CC can't beat it, I don't see a reason the rest of Soul Society should not be able to after it's been weaken.
    You're presuming that Yamamoto would be able to hurt it at all, when it's shown firepower and durability well above Bleach's current paygrade. And statements like "being hotter than the sun" don't fly without concrete evidence to back it up. No more than it did when Yamamoto's Shikai was supposedly more powerful than a million Zanpakutos, yet Ichigo holds it on Zangetsu like it's nothing.

Last of all, we always use the current versions of characters when debating feats, whether a series ongoing or not. There's no reason to make an exception now.

And honestly, our forums would be tumbleweed city if we did it your way.

Being fair to Yama (and Kubo), he went went a gave an specific number, showed the effects on the rest of SS, and the added bonus of 'temperatures that hot shouldn't manifest as flame' explanation.

So I don't see why we shouldn't take the temperature for Yama's sword at face value.

Not that it matters because Juubi is Juubi and all, but Kubo really went to lengths to establish it as opposed to saying it as random hyperbole.

Swedish Shinigami Dark Soul # 7's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    You're presuming that Yamamoto would be able to hurt it at all, when it's shown firepower and durability well above Bleach's current paygrade. And statements like "being hotter than the sun" don't fly without concrete evidence to back it up. No more than it did when Yamamoto's Shikai was supposedly more powerful than a million Zanpakutos, yet Ichigo holds it on Zangetsu like it's nothing.
    I assume that you mean the scene where Ichigo saves Rukia from execution. That's not actually Yamamoto's shikai. It's just a million zanpakuto of unknown power.
    And honestly, our forums would be tumbleweed city if we did it your way.
    Yeah. It's good if we wait until a character actually has feats before we use them. But waiting until a series is over? That would just be silly.

Swedish Shinigami Dark Soul # 7's Avatar

Especially on a forum where we mainly discuss comic characters.
    Alternate universe CBR:

Alt. Dark Soul # 7: Ok guys, Peter Parker just died and got replaced! We can finally use the original amazing Spider-man in a rumble! And I have the perfect, completely original match-up for him. Ranma Saotome from the finished Ranma½ manga series!

I assume that you mean the scene where Ichigo saves Rukia from execution. That's not actually Yamamoto's shikai. It's just a million zanpakuto of unknown power.
    Which Ichigo utterly no sold.
    Won 6 Awesome Awards, 2Cool awards, 2 internets, a Raging storm and funniest video award
    My RPG Site!

Everyone's favorite host Guy Smiley's Avatar

Alternate universe CBR:

Alt. Dark Soul # 7: Ok guys, Peter Parker just died and got replaced! We can finally use the original amazing Spider-man in a rumble! And I have the perfect, completely original match-up for him. Ranma Saotome from the finished Ranma½ manga series!
    Alt. Guy Smiley: "I dunno... I think it's too soon. What if the writers ressurrect him again like with that whole Ben Reilly thing? Best to wait until Marvel goes under. Again."

Omnidisciplinary Nerd

...really?

Its own blast (which level are we calling that blast anyway, is it country-busting?) exploded inside of the Juubi and at best that kind of stunned it.

Do you really think that any kind of heat Yamamoto can produce is going to even bug it?
    Yamamoto's flames are seriously hot. And while nukes can appearently get that hot, jyuubi's explosions are non nuclear. Is the heat of a nuclear blast a result of it's size, or being nuclear

Yamamoto doesn't have the feats of his flames being sun hot either. They're really really hot. But as far as was they weren't really sun hot, or how do we regard that sequence? And the blasts are faster than any speed Yamamoto ever displayed. They crossed an entire country in a matter of seconds. Yamamoto never did anything like that. Not to mention the AOE.

It probably ignores them. It's certainly strong enough.

Problem is that even all of the captain put together have never displayed the fire power or durability even close to what the Juubi has. Mountain range-County nuking blasts and the durability to be unhurt after one of them explodes inside it is WAY above the captains' paygrade.
    didn't Shikaku have enough time to talk to inoichi, develope a plan to defeat the jyuubi, then explain the entire plan before the blast hit him?

Quote Originally Posted by 1505627 View Post
    Yamamoto's flames are seriously hot. And while nukes can appearently get that hot, jyuubi's explosions are non nuclear. Is the heat of a nuclear blast a result of it's size, or being nuclear
    It's the closest equivalent we have and they vaporize mountain ranges so it's really not worth it to get into this discussion.

didn't Shikaku have enough time to talk to inoichi, develope a plan to defeat the jyuubi, then explain the entire plan before the blast hit him?

So how does that take away the fact that it crossed a country in a matter of seconds?

Quote Originally Posted by Siriel View Post
    When did Obito show that?
    Again I had to look Obito's stuff up. It's been a long time since I've read/watched Naruto, but the match up interested me so I decided to look the stuff up.

From what I was able to look up though Obito at one point had at one point used Sharingan to trap Fu and Torune in a genjutsu for a long period of time. Now, if this is true, I would assume, and I admit this could be a very bad assumption to make, that to do the above one would have to be pretty skilled to pull that off. The only other people that I know of that could pull something like the above with genjutsu would be Itachi and Sasuke and it's no question that they are master users of Genjutsu.

Of course I could be wrong, and another source actually seems to suggest this, and it could be ninjutsu with Obito sending the two people in question into another dimension, but that's still pretty bad for anyone in Bleach.

Once.
    Could Obito not just have his Sharingan replaced once the one he was using to ignore death became sealed?

Not anymore.
    Thank God.

The Jyuubi is considerably above city buster.
    Now that I did know. The crater that thing formed from one of it's attacks made the craters the other tailed beasts created look almost microscopic in comparison.

Quote Originally Posted by Kingneo View Post
    Could Obito not just have his Sharingan replaced once the one he was using to ignore death became sealed?
    That is not particularly something he can do while in the middle of fighting.
    Suffering is a fact of life. You survive if you find a reason to endure it.

That is not particularly something he can do while in the middle of fighting.
    Sure he can. Just rip out Madara's eye.

... Or Jyuubi's, I guess.
    Fox Mr. Sinister (holding Rogue's chin): "So beautiful, yet so strong."

Fox Wolverine: "Well, I always did think I was kinda cute. Nice of you to mention it."

Official Board Ostrichizer