Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213

Quote Originally Posted by Babyhater666 View Post
    Agreed, Its a little on the formal side for my tastes. I do respect the idea of perfect basics, but its still circling contrived for me. Call me tacky, but if I ever spent two thousand dollars on a shirt, it would require lights and many, many rotating appendages. Solange's reference to thrift culture, how ever trendy, is part of her appeal. Anachronistic styles are cool because every one's broke. appropriationism is a cultural symptom of recession its here to stay untill we get to the ironic fashions of 1999. Then, the world ends...
    The only store I ever seen their clothing in person was 1 fashion store near the rich kids' university, everything was chained up with security alarms. I think they stopped stocking them last year. They only ever had a small selection but it looked good in person.
    X-Poster of the Month: July 2013
    The Best There Is At What I Do

I generally stick to utalitarian workwear, practical clothing, carpenter trousers, bike leathers. I tend to avoid clothes with writing on them. I'd like to go Cayce Pollard and avoid any logos too. Classic M65 style jackets, military clothing with all the military associations removed. No camo print though, unless it's Maharishi.

BANNED

Cayce Pollard reference. Nice.

san francisco - the free range twink farm

My favorite parts of the book where when Gibson would lovingly detail every nuance of her vintage pilot's bomber jacket.

I tried to find one on eBay after that but hadn't realised that Gibson invented the brand.

I thought it was really bitchy to cigarette burn the Buzz Rickson. I felt so bad for Cayce.

BANNED

That really was a crisis. Imagine if Gibson had written the decimation one-shot.

Neuro-Linguistic Hacker Terror and Love's Avatar

I really wanted some of Gibsons Gabriel Hounds. I just feel like I could go into the sand and become a sandworm if I ever got some of those pants.
    The difference between a flower and a weed is EXACTLY and ONLY this: The Choice of the Gardener! - Vergere

This is the gayest thread I've ever seen

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Seresecros View Post
    This is the gayest thread I've ever seen
    http://forums.comicbookresources.com...ies&highlight=

It's not gay if it's your own

san francisco - the free range twink farm

Quote Originally Posted by Home made ectoplasm View Post
    I tried to find one on eBay after that but hadn't realised that Gibson invented the brand.

I thought it was really bitchy to cigarette burn the Buzz Rickson. I felt so bad for Cayce.
    +1 for the Buzz Rickson.