Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Farealmer View Post
    I've not seen it go this route here for more than 4 years. So don't take your frustrations of other boards out here.

No, they were in a pocket dimension. Because Z just blew the hell out the area they were in, in a surprise attack.

Are you asking for Z in partuicular or light hawk wings in general? Because the wings have survived quite a few things. Including Tenchi's and no i don't consider him being a avatar of god relevent until after Z killed him and his powers went haywire. Only thing was he accually channeling that power. Either way i posted the feats that fact you don't agree they are valid is irrelevent. As you seem to be coming down to interpertation. Fact is they survived a black hole and being at the centerpoint for a ridiculously large explosion. But i've only seen the tv series you'd have to ask other posters for a list of Manga stuff.

Though i find it interesting how you seem to be cracking the whip here and yet were very generous to the Z fighters in the other thread.
    I am not taking any "frustrations" out on this board. I was mentioning it. You are jumping to conclusions.

I am talking about when the Tokimi and Tsunami collided there attacks together which eradicated a good portion of the galaxy around them. It did nothing to Rhyo-oki. Which goes to show Tsunami was protecting both it and Z.

And funny how you keep saying they have survived a lot and yet do not seem to post any feats. You claim to have posted feats yet you have not. Post scans/videos of feats you think make Z so durable.

And again, it was stated in the show that Tenchi was able to leave the black hole with the others due to the anti gravitational powers that the light hawk wings produce. Gravity literally means nothing to it and not even the pull of a black hole would take effect on him. Again, not a durability feat. It is capable of negating the infinite gravity and time dilation of a black hole.

And the manga is non-canon. And what are you talking about? If you are talking about "what if superman was a Z fighter" I was adamant of solid feats in that thread to. So...what is your point?

Quote Originally Posted by T51R View Post
    Tenchi Muyo: Ryo Ohki OVA. Z cut the Earth in half, and Tenchi's physical body was alright thanks to his wings; it is expressly shown that was what protected him(they unfurl from a sphere around Tenchi's body, he then converts one wing to armour, another to a shield, and the third into a sword)

Mihoshi then jiggles...
    That may very well have been more of a speed feat then a protection feat. Seeing as Rhyo-Oki was also okay from the attack. Hell it was able to transform and get everyone on the ship to boot...really that whole scene irks me.

data expunged
    Last edited by Farealmer; 01-07-2013 at 11:32 PM.
    Yeah I give up. They would need like a bajillion UNs to take it out. And they would all have to work.

data expunged
    Last edited by Farealmer; 01-07-2013 at 11:34 PM.
    Yeah I give up. They would need like a bajillion UNs to take it out. And they would all have to work.

Quote Originally Posted by Cody View Post
    ...really that whole scene irks me.
    How is it possible that Mihoshi's jiggle can irk someone?
    "Our cash flow is as if a profligate son keeps borrowing money to spend on Geisha, which is why we donít have a choice not to enjoy the race." ~DOME CO. LTD, on their 2012 LeMans effort...

Infact i'am out. This has happened way to many times throughout my history here, everytime a Tenchi thread comes up. I'am tired of taking on the Tenchi critic of the week. Here's the ep in question for anyone interested, it has all of Z's relevent feats. I'll leave it up to anyone who wishes to watch it whether they are good enough. But i'am done with this. I shouldn't of even bothered to begin with since it always goes the same way.

The black hole feat if anyone is interested. I'll note that i've watched the dub and sub and Clay says the same thing when commenting on it.

Although now having accually looked at the OP i am wondering why if you consider Z's relevent feats in the only ep he has them to be not enough why you would put him up against Surfer when you consider Surfer more powerful than anything Z has done? When you post a fight with a victor already in mind and don't consider the only feats the other guy has to be enough that would be a deliberate curbstomp. Whether it accually is or not is irrelevent as just making a thread in which you don't consuder the other guy able to win is against the spirit of the board.
    Last edited by Farealmer; 01-08-2013 at 10:06 AM.

BANNED

That was debunked years ago why anyone would still use them today is beyond me. Infact that was like 2008 or 09.
    Did you consider maybe, for just a moment, that the debunking might have gone unseen?

No? Try it! You might like it!

Otherwise you're going to have to keep up with every individual piece of information about every source of fiction in order to save face.

Infact i'am out. This has happened way to many times throughout my history here, everytime a Tenchi thread comes up. I'am tired of taking on the Tenchi critic of the week. Here's the ep in question for anyone interested, it has all of Z's relevent feats. I'll leave it up to anyone who wishes to watch it whether they are good enough. But i'am done with this. I shouldn't of even bothered to begin with since it always goes the same way.

Although now having accually looked at the OP i am wondering why if you consider Z's relevent feats in the only ep he has them to be not enough why you would put him up against Surfer when you consider Surfer more powerful than anything Z has done? When you post a fight with a victor already in mind and don't consider the only feats the other guy has to be enough that would be a deliberate curbstomp. Whether it accually is or not is irrelevent as just making a thread in which you don't consuder the other guy able to win is against the spirit of the board.
    I have read your other post before you "expunged" it. For one I was pointing the wank out. Not complaining.

And yes, being able to revert the effects of a black hole is a great defensive feat. But not a durability one. Superman being able to fly out of the black hole while going against the supreme gravitational pull of the black hole is a defensive feat due to being able to work against it. Tenchi's wings basically turns the black holes power off.Which is why I said it is not a durability feat.

And why did I bring this thread up? Simple. If I was wrong I wanted to be proven wrong. Quite frankly I did not see what made Z so powerful so if I missed something I wanted to be proven wrong. Which is why I posed this thread. I was hoping to be proven wrong. That Z was at least near the surfers level in power. That I missed something, somewhere. I like being proven wrong about something like this. It shows I underestimated the character. That they are more amazing then I thought. And from all the things I heard about Z. He sounded like an even match to the Surfer. Thus I used the surfer for this debate. While adding my own opinion on it.
    Last edited by Cody; 01-08-2013 at 07:36 AM.

Did you consider maybe, for just a moment, that the debunking might have gone unseen?
    I didn't consider it relevant. Kuro was in a '11 thread where i flat out said as much again. Though he may have just been commenting on how he knows that and was just saying it in general rather than about this thread. Who knows.

And why did I bring this thread up? Simple. If I was wrong I wanted to be proven wrong. Quite frankly I did not see what made Z so powerful so if I missed something I wanted to be proven wrong. Which is why I posed this thread. I was hoping to be proven wrong. That Z was at least near the surfers level in power. That I missed something, somewhere. I like being proven wrong about something like this. It shows I underestimated the character. That they are more amazing then I thought. And from all the things I heard about Z. He sounded like an even match to the Surfer. Thus I used the surfer for this debate. While adding my own opinion on it.
    How could you be proven wrong when he has only half an eps worth of feats and the greatest one he has you consider a nonfeat? Just as a question? I mean i don't understand this, if one character has only one set of feats and you don't believe those feats to be enough how would anyone convince you otherwise since they have no further feats to use?

This combined with your random complaining about wank, which clearly was not happening on this board, is what makes me conclude this is something from another board and you have taken it here with a vengence. Otherwise why bring it up at all? Since it's irrelevent to any arguement anyone was making?
    Last edited by Farealmer; 01-08-2013 at 08:59 AM.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

I wouldn't say that Z is bad match up for Surfer.

I mean, he's not going to win. Surfer is demonstrably faster, stronger, more durable and has more tricks in his particular book but Z could at least make a respectable showing against the Surfer.
    Nik Hasta: "I'm not a ninja dammit!"

Respect the Mamudo Children!
    Follow me on Tumblr!

I didn't consider it relevant. Kuro was in a '11 thread where i flat out said as much again. Though he may have just been commenting on how he knows that and was just saying it in general rather than about this thread. Who knows.

How could you be proven wrong when he has only half an eps worth of feats and the greatest one he has you consider a nonfeat? Just as a question? I mean i don't understand this, if one character has only one set of feats and you don't believe those feats to be enough how would anyone convince you otherwise since they have no further feats to use?

This combined with your random complaining about wank, which clearly was not happening on this board, is what makes me conclude this is something from another board and you have taken it here with a vengence. Otherwise why bring it up at all? Since it's irrelevent to any arguement anyone was making?
    Z isn't the only one to use LHW's. They can use other examples(aside from Tenchi since he is a bit of a special case having a connection to God after all if not outright being god) from beings that use LHW's since they all come down to drawing from the same power source, and give the users the same abilities. Just that with more wings you are more powerful, according to the Tenchi Muyo lore. And there may have been something I missed thus I brought it up. It really is not hard to understand.

And it isn't "random complaining" about wank. I made one side remark about it due to reading it from other topics posted on this forum. I found this wank due to using the search function to see if this has been brought up before and I was responding to a post that asked why people seem to think Z is so durable.

Your constant focus on my one off hand comment about it is just silly and off topic. If you wish to continue to make more of a fuss over it then pm me. Otherwise leave it out of the topic at hand.

And it isn't "random complaining" about wank. I made one side remark about it due to reading it from other topics posted on this forum. I found this wank due to using the search function to see if this has been brought up before and I was responding to a post that asked why people seem to think Z is so durable.
    You made an entire paragraph about it outta the blue when no one was making the claims you mentioned. Also when pray tell were these theads made? I don't recall any such thread recently and i've certainly not argued as such for at least 5 years(if ever). After all i could use threads x years old for a reason to complain about anyone. For example Thor until a year ago was given time stop abilities which are not combat relevent. And as such that has no bearing on how he's argued now. Z hasn't been argued as universal in forever..
    Last edited by Farealmer; 01-08-2013 at 09:32 AM.

You made an entire paragraph about it outta the blue when no one was making the claims you mentioned. Also when pray tell were these theads made? I don't recall any such thread recently and i've certainly not argued as such for at least 5 years(if ever). After all i could use threads x years old for a reason to complain about anyone. For example Thor until a year ago was given time stop abilities which are not combat relevent. And as such that has no bearing on how he's argued now. Z hasn't been argued as universal in forever..
    And now your exaggerating. I made a one remark. This:

Quite frankly all I've been seeing is a lot of wank. At most we see them tanking mountain busters. Not much else. Yet somehow, around here I see people saying Z has "universal" durability. As in you would need to be a universe buster in order to tank him out. Which is horse shit.
    isn't a paragraph. And it was a reply to this:

What IS the greatest thing the LHW tanked? I know Z destroyed a planet with it.. so what? That's really.. not impressive compared to people like the Surfer. The "They're a part of the Chousin" thing doesn't really quantify a feat.
    It was a little remark in responds to that query. Deal with it and move on. You are making it bigger than it really is and derailing the topic. It was in response to that question while making a small mention of the other threads that were on here previously. Again not hard to comprehend. If you have a problem with it, pm me and we can talk. Derailing a thread is not a way to go about it.

There nothing further to talk about. You made up your mind before you even posted this. I said as much before. If you wanted this done you shouldn't of commented on a post i specifically deleted to end it. The feats are up, people can see it and make up their own minds. Nothing we say is a substitute for watching the video since we are clearly seeing two different things.

There nothing further to talk about. You made up your mind before you even posted this. I said as much before. If you wanted this done you shouldn't of commented on a post i specifically deleted to end it.
    Except it wasn't and I am here with an open mind while you attacked a comment I made in other posts you made. All I did in response to the one you deleted was bring up how the black hole feat wasn't a durability one.

Enough "No you!" comments.

Either post feats, argue about feats, or stop posting in the thread.
    Suffering is a fact of life. You survive if you find a reason to endure it.