Thread: Bloodshot, #7

Mild-Mannered Reporter

Default Bloodshot, #7

In the beginning... Bloodshot: Harbinger Hunter!

At last - a special origin issue revealing Bloodshot's hidden history in the Valiant Universe! Recently, the unstoppable, nanite-infused weapon known as Bloodshot was set free by the mysterious Dr. Kureitch, who implied that the two of them shared a past...and many, many secrets. Now, we will finally see how far back their twisted, symbiotic relationship goes. Bloodshot and Dr. K used to be extremely skilled at tracking and slaughtering [REDACTED], and the results of one botched mission in particular now threatens to rock the Valiant Universe to its core...

Questions will be answered. Alliances will be betrayed. And body counts will tallied. It's the moment you've been waiting for - and it's one that will leave you reeling.

Full article here.

Really looking forward to this filling in some background on BS and PRS leading into Harbinger Wars.

Also, dope art by Matthew Clark.

What else could a boy want?
    VALIANT, Saga, Chew, Manhattan Projects, Revival, East of West, Locke & Key, Hawkeye, Young Avengers.

NEW VALIANT blog is up! Manga4life's Avatar

Great art, can't wait to pick this one up when it hits! This series has gotten so damn good, its starting to become one of my favorite series and Pulse and Kara have become some of my favorite supporting characters in all of comics.

Quote Originally Posted by Manga4life View Post
    Great art, can't wait to pick this one up when it hits! This series has gotten so damn good, its starting to become one of my favorite series and Pulse and Kara have become some of my favorite supporting characters in all of comics.
    I agree. Bloodshot is an amazing title, and one that I look forward to each month. The creative team is really doing a great job with him and his supporting characters.

Quote Originally Posted by Unity808 View Post
    I agree. Bloodshot is an amazing title, and one that I look forward to each month. The creative team is really doing a great job with him and his supporting characters.
    While probably the title recieving the least critical praise, it has arguably been the most consistent book of the launch in terms of writing AND art. Always a solid and enjoyable read. I have a feeling this issue kicks it up a notch, too.
    VALIANT, Saga, Chew, Manhattan Projects, Revival, East of West, Locke & Key, Hawkeye, Young Avengers.

Season 2 of Blue Estate CTpitch's Avatar

Enjoy the crap out of Valiant comics
    Go Valiant
    A Happy supporter of Indie comics and B-list heroes

Check out the Death to Comics Podcast...if you dare

Quote Originally Posted by CTpitch View Post
    Enjoy the hell out of Valiant comics
    Go Valiant
    Just had to fix this, some words just don't sound well with this company.
    Bloodshot continues to impress me everytime I read it.
    New Avengers*Unity* Shadowman* RAI* TRANSFORMERS* MILES MORALES

NEW VALIANT blog is up! Manga4life's Avatar

As a character Bloodshot is fantastic, but as a collective with his awesome supporting cast Bloodshot as a title is outright spectacular. Much like with X-O Manowar, Bloodshot features a grand cast of characters that are highly enjoyable and add to the story, you don't find that in many comics outside if team books these days.

Season 2 of Blue Estate CTpitch's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rasx View Post
    Just had to fix this, some words just don't sound well with this company.
    Bloodshot continues to impress me everytime I read it.
    Yep my bad Guess I know why I was bad at english: Valiant Comics was more important
    A Happy supporter of Indie comics and B-list heroes

Check out the Death to Comics Podcast...if you dare