Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

I can't believe Marvel is giving us this! It's just so crazy! I can't believe how awesome 2013 is going to be!
    Olivier Coipel - The best damned artist on the planet!

Shout out to Kev Walker! You're doing a hell of a job!

Find & follow me on Twitter & Instagram. Check out arfguy

Quote Originally Posted by CHOX View Post
    616 Wolverine teams up with an alternate Wolverine each issue.

An all female team would be great, and I know it may be sacrilegious to say this, but NO STORM PLEASE. I'm a big Storm fan, but she's showing in up EVERYTHING, and surely she'd end up being the star of this book.
    wood's storm is better than just about any other out there in recent years. If she had to be in only one book i would hope and pray to the goddess that it is this one...

I'm hearing that this is a monthly and I know that Coipel can't produce 12 issues a year, so I dearly hope that if they get anyone to fill-in for Coipel, they get David Lopez.
    Olivier Coipel - The best damned artist on the planet!

Shout out to Kev Walker! You're doing a hell of a job!

Find & follow me on Twitter & Instagram. Check out arfguy

I dunno- two teams of (mostly) Xwomen.This sort of makes Uncanny Xforce redudant, especailly if Storm and Rogue are on the new team.
    Last edited by protege; 01-08-2013 at 06:40 AM.

I thought the Marvel Now initiative was supposed to be 4 to 5 months starting in November. Eh, I guess that plan went out the window.

No idea, what this could be. If there weren't already a supposedly all female book with Fearless Defenders, I'd say it would be one. Bendis is using most of the X-Men main book names so unless this is a Generation X revival I doubt that. Marvel doesn't have another major female character not already in a Marvel Now book and I doubt the X-Office would use Storm because that would require intelligence that I don't ever remember them showing with the character.

Maybe a Pixie or Hope Summers solo?

does anyone really care? by now most fans have already adjusted their pull lists and aren't gonna wait around for a title that they probably can't fit on their list anyways....
    Pull: ASM MS.M Punisher SS AT MLP: FIM MLP: FF ANGR ANU UFF Loki

https://www.facebook.com/UltimateFF2014 (Unofficial Ultimate FF Page)

I think it would be great if it was a teen X-men book. Take a few characters from Gen.X,New Mutants,and New X-men. I think that if Marvel did this it could be great. But I think the book would be awesome if it was Excalibur or Alpha Flight but named X-men.

Hmmm...DNA strand, 2 X's.... clearly Adam X, the X-treme is getting his own solo book....

Sad Hawkguy in the snow CyberHubbs's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Animal Man View Post
    does anyone really care? by now most fans have already adjusted their pull lists and aren't gonna wait around for a title that they probably can't fit on their list anyways....
    If the concept sounds appealing, I'm sure people will adjust their pull lists accordingly.

Anyway, it's good to see Wood getting partnered with someone like Coipel. Seems like a sure sign of trust in his abilities.
    I know Kevin Nichols through a guy that knows a gal. Small world!

If nihilism didn't take some delight in destruction one might suspect nihilists were an unnaturally morbid sort.
    -Theophilus

Just Sayin'

Quote Originally Posted by The Animal Man View Post
    Yes, I care, this creative team is awesome. I really don't care what the book is, I'm on board.
    Support titles that need supporting. Quit buying, reading and complaining about comics you don't enjoy.

I'm tentatively hopeful for this. The teaser hints at a potentially exciting concept, but this would not be the first time Marvel announced something that looked awesome at first glance, only to reveal something stupid in the end.

If it is indeed X-Women, wow at that creative team. Sure makes it seem like they have a lot of faith in the book, though there's still a chance the roster somehow ends up being Storm, Psylocke, Emma, Rogue, and resurrected adult Jean, can't squander A-List talent on lower tier characters and all that jazz

BUY LOKI: AGENT OF ASGARD Kieran_Frost's Avatar

Please be a Storm solo. Please be a Storm solo. Please be a Storm solo. PLEASE BE A STORM SOLO!!!
    "I don't know how to please you Lord, but I think the fact I try to please you, pleases you."

Quote Originally Posted by Kieran_Frost View Post
    Please be a Storm solo. Please be a Storm solo. Please be a Storm solo. PLEASE BE A STORM SOLO!!!
    What would honestly be the point of a Storm solo over a Storm-led team book?
    Women are beautiful. But we're not here for your goddamn titillation.- junesdisco

Releasing Johnny's torch Ravin' Ray's Avatar
    Where the diwatas and the Triumph Division call home

Could the XX instead represent a new class of mutants with two x-genes?
    Johnny Storm was dead; who is this resurrected Johnny Storm?
    "Here, hold my Annihilus…" Johnny Storm, Fantastic Four #601