Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    BANNED

Default Composite Clown Vs Composite Santa Claus

2 figures of childhood joy go at it.

We all know Composite Santa is an absolute beast, but how does he do against Composite Clown (which obviously includes big hitters like Pennywise) in Khazan?

Vs

A Thinking Man's Rhino Omegalith's Avatar

Well, Pennywise is the main element of the clown.

The Joker is also obvious, though doesn't contribute much unless you count Emperor Joker... In which case he and Pennywise together render everything else entirely irrelevant.

Charlotte's second form from Puella Magi Madoka Magica can pop out in the event of the first body being destroyed, effectively granting a second life.

...Not that it will be destroyed, because even discounting the cosmic two Gamzee Makara has ludicrous damage soak combined with the durability of various godlike or undead examples, and Buggy from One Piece's ability to split into dozens of independent parts.

Meltigemini is a decent mage, and can infect foes with magical zombie viruses.

The Harlequins from Warhammer 40 are an elite clan of psychic space-elf ninja clowns... And their patron is a minor Warp Deity.

That Jester guy from Devil May Cry, I vaguely recall as a bullet timer. Or at least a teleporting aim-dodger. Something like that.

Circusman from Megaman Battle Network had four arms and a cage in his chest used for trapping legendary monsters or stealing energy from crowds of people.

There's also Kefka, and Piedmon from Digimon.

Oh, and the Violator. Because what this composite really needed was a guy named "The Violator".
    A Flock of Sheep.
    A Pack of Wolves.
    An Inconvenience of Heroes.

I guess Bec Noir technically qualifies as a clown as well, not that he likes dressing like one. He does keep the Maimed Harlequin Prototyping on even though it costs him an arm though.
    A Flock of Sheep.
    A Pack of Wolves.

Composite Santa gives the Clown some coal after he wins. Can any clown deal with a guy with multiple ways of slowing/controling time on top of his "I give Darkseid coal every year" and the various evil/brutal versions out there (Ex: Santa the Barbarian)? Hell, a cheesy movie on MST3k had Santa beat up the Devil. I'm thinking this is a curbstomp.

IMO Emperor Joker wouldn't count, since that was a one-time powerup for one contributor. Unless you want to count the times Superman and others have pretended they are Santa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Illidania
    Thanos, after working down a bag of pot, and chugging down one of Galactus' Cosmo Beers, started spouting off hysterical nonsense about destroying the multiverse with his mightpowers. Then, while holding up one of those rubber gloves you wear while doing dishes, slurring out that it's the Infinity Gauntlet, Squirrel girl pounces him to the ground where he passes out on the spot. Uatu then comes in and congratulates SG for saving the multiverse! :D

......oh wait, that actualy happened. :p

The santa in the picture looks like the christmas presents he'll be bringing this year will include things like a big ol' box of rape. Poor junior is going to see mommy doing a lot more then just kissing santa claus. "I saw mommy struggling in vain with santa claus" doesn't seem as catchy a tune though.

Quote Originally Posted by Dalak View Post
    IMO Emperor Joker wouldn't count, since that was a one-time powerup for one contributor.
    Yeah, but if a composite is supposed to be all versions of a character and Joker is on the clown side it should include every version of him..that should include EJ.

Unless you want to count the times Superman and others have pretended they are Santa.
    You could, but would it matter at this point if EJ counts? Plus Pennywise wasn't an actual clown either he was just pretending to be one and he counts.
    Last edited by Surtur; 01-07-2013 at 12:49 PM.
    A woman can move a lot faster with her skirt up than a man can with his pants down.

Quote Originally Posted by Surtur View Post
    Yeah, but if a composite is supposed to be all versions of a character and Joker is on the clown side it should include every version of him..that should include EJ.

You could, but would it matter at this point if EJ counts? Plus Pennywise wasn't an actual clown either he was just pretending to be one and he counts.
    Well thanks to old threads here and here Santa is at least 3 different gods (Christian and Norse) on top of Time Control/Absurdly FTL speed, and thanks to Rifftrax and Santa's Village of Madness we know that Santa uses the 5th Dimension for his own purposes thanks to Merlin.

Plus I bet that at least once Mr Mxy or Bat-Mite dressed like Santa or hinted that they were him, on top of his own Composited reality-altering powers and/or Magic
    Quote Originally Posted by Illidania
    Thanos, after working down a bag of pot, and chugging down one of Galactus' Cosmo Beers, started spouting off hysterical nonsense about destroying the multiverse with his mightpowers. Then, while holding up one of those rubber gloves you wear while doing dishes, slurring out that it's the Infinity Gauntlet, Squirrel girl pounces him to the ground where he passes out on the spot. Uatu then comes in and congratulates SG for saving the multiverse! :D

......oh wait, that actualy happened. :p

There is also this:

I'm pretty sure the IG could counter a 5D imp(save for the Worlds Finest version)
    Last edited by Surtur; 01-07-2013 at 02:25 PM.
    A woman can move a lot faster with her skirt up than a man can with his pants down.

Wait a moment...

Quote Originally Posted by KJ Stewart View Post
    2 figures of childhood joy go at it.
    I'm confused, at what point has a clown inspired joy in a child as opposed to fear, pity or a confusing mixture of fear and pity?
    A Flock of Sheep.
    A Pack of Wolves.

There is also this:
    Damnit Reed, stop brainwashing Skrulls into thinking they're livestock!
    A Flock of Sheep.
    A Pack of Wolves.

There are probably plenty of serial killers who just loved clowns as children. John Wayne Gacy maybe? My grandma used to live down the street from the guy.

There are probably plenty of serial killers who just loved clowns as children. John Wayne Gacy maybe? My grandma used to live down the street from the guy.
    That's not love, that's brainwashing.

Why else would we keep getting new ones?

I'm not aware of John Wayne ever playing a clown though.
    A Flock of Sheep.
    A Pack of Wolves.

Everyone's favorite host Guy Smiley's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dalak View Post
    Composite Santa gives the Clown some coal after he wins. Can any clown deal with a guy with multiple ways of slowing/controling time...<snip>?
    Probably yes? Omegalith mentiond Gamzee, who has a time-controlling artifact and has apparently ben using it to become responsible for everything in the plot of his series. The only reason I'm not making this a definite 'yes' is that he doesn't have the feats other characters have had with them, so it's arguable if he can handle time dilation.

Quote Originally Posted by Omegalith View Post
    That's not love, that's brainwashing.

Why else would we keep getting new ones?

I'm not aware of John Wayne ever playing a clown though.
    Are you talking about John Wayne the actor? John Wayne Gacy was a serial killer from Chicago..he'd go to things like children's parties and parades as a clown. Though I can't say if he enjoyed them as a kid. There's even a picture of him as a clown, but I won't post it because I find it quite disturbing.

For all I know that's where Stephen King got the inspiration for Pennywise..which makes it all the more disturbing.
    Last edited by Surtur; 01-07-2013 at 02:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Guy Smiley View Post
    Probably yes? Omegalith mentiond Gamzee, who has a time-controlling artifact and has apparently ben using it to become responsible for everything in the plot of his series. The only reason I'm not making this a definite 'yes' is that he doesn't have the feats other characters have had with them, so it's arguable if he can handle time dilation.
    "crazy clowns just won't die for some reason. In adventures such as yours, they tend to linger long past their welcome.
    They linger and linger and linger, and just when you think you're totally fed up with their bullshit and you can't take another second of it, they just linger some more.
    And you never know what they're up to, and they're always scheming in the shadows, and it's quite possible that whatever master plan they're hatching just doesn't make the slightest bit of sense at all.
    But it doesn't matter. It doesn't matter how stupid the clown's schemes are, or how sick of him everybody is.
    He just. Won't. Die."

"THIS IS. HONESTLY? THE WORST SALES PITCH FOR A MENTOR. THAT I HAVE EVER READ."
    A Flock of Sheep.
    A Pack of Wolves.

Everyone's favorite host Guy Smiley's Avatar

Just for fun...

Zangband Santa can summon ancient dragons and every unigue (named/boss) monster in the game.

Also, Composite Clown isn't exactly a slouch in hand-to-hand combat.