Default Rurouni Kenshin question

Rurouni Kenshin is my favorite anime. I haven't read any manga, because I don't really like that they're black and white, but I would like to check some Rurouni Kenshin mangas. I was checking Amazon but I got a little lost so I would appreciate some help. Are there any coloured editions? I found the VIZBIG Edition on Amazon. That's 9 volumes, right? Is that edition good, because in the Book Description it says it has updated text. Is that editon black and white too? Thanks in advance!

I'm going to guess "updated text" simply refers to an improved translation, so it's probably in B/W as well. As far as I know, no manga import actually adds color to a manga that wasn't colored in the first place - manga is black and white, it's just how it's done. Though, it's common to have the starting pages be in color as a bonus.
    "This doesn't look easy. But I bet it is!"
    -Homer Simpson

"Optimism through stalwart skepticism is a defect not everyone is lucky enough to be cursed with."
    -Homestuck

Other VIZBIG editions I've picked up do tend to have more colored beginning pages, but it's never more than the first two or three pages of a volume.

I'm not sure if there's an "Ani-Manga" version of Ruroni, but that would be fully colored. However, the Ani-mangas are simply stills from the anime reformatted as a comicbook, it's not the Manga in color.

I don't like US comics in black and white, but Manga isn't normally intended to be in color so the character designs are more varied and color is less necessary to differentiate between characters (you won't see anything like Jean Grey and Polaris being all but interchangeable except for hair color).

For comics reader, it may be hard to read the black and white manga at first.
    However, if you just expose yourself to more mangas, you will eventually enjoy reading them, even if they are in black and white.