Do you like to read? Well so do I!
I've been toying with this idea for a few months now... What if we did a monthly book exchange between the boardies?
Any person here is worth the few bucks a book costs, and it would certainly be a way to meet new people, tastes and authors!
Here are some rules:
1. Each month I'll post a new thread for the books exchange.
2. Every type of book is allowed unless it goes against the theme.
3. Books can be used but not too deteriorated (use common sense).
4. In case you're buying a new book there's a minimum cost of 10 dollars (not including postage).
5. If you're shipping internationally (or not) and are buying a new book online you can send it directly to the address of your recipient boardie.
6. Each month there'll be a different theme for the books to give, the person who'll choose the theme will be randomly selected at the end of each month.
7. I'll randomly select the pairing of boardies.
8. These books are for READING so no CGC or other encapsulated books!
9. The books will have to be dispatched until the 23rd of each month.
10. Have fun!
Tried this on the classic forum since it seems to have a larger audience, but wasn't getting much of a response there.
I guess I'll try it here.
I'll let the first person to join in on the fun choose this month's THEME (choose a genre, type of book, character, author or a combination of these).
Sorry for my absence from this forum, I had a minor accident and I just couldn't come to the boards!
If everyone's still on board with this I'll be making random selections for the two pairs and post it here tonight!