View Poll Results: Who Will Reunite The X-Men Into A Single Team Again?

Voters
68. In order to vote on this poll, you must be a registered user and/or logged in
  • Storm

20 29.41%
  • Kitty

9 13.24%
  • Emma

3 4.41%
  • Magneto

3 4.41%
  • Xavier

7 10.29%
  • Beast

4 5.88%
  • Rogue

3 4.41%
  • Jean

14 20.59%
  • Cable

5 7.35%
  • Other (post who in comments)

8 11.76%
  • No one; They Are Never Ever Getting Back Together

17 25.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Celeste was Right! ohsnapulon5000's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PwrdOff View Post
    The X-Men suck as a single monolithic entity anyway. Just have random teams off and about doing their own thing, they can crossover or swap members from time to time, but they don't need some goddamn organizational flowchart like they had in the first issues post-Schism.
    The factions should remain. Although I would like for one of the teams to actually act like an organized group with like, missions posted on a call board. weekly meetings. sign up sheets for skill training. potlucks. member swap initiatives with other Marvel Superteams. glossied dossiers. etc... The X-men should have a Diplomatic Team.
    "Generation X was the one, pristine, x-team..."- darknessatnoon
    My X-Men Sketch Book

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ohsnapulon5000 View Post
    The factions should remain. Although I would like for one of the teams to actually act like an organized group with like, missions posted on a call board. weekly meetings. sign up sheets for skill training. potlucks. member swap initiatives with other Marvel Superteams. glossied dossiers. etc... The X-men should have a Diplomatic Team.
    Unless you're referring to what they had in Utopia pre-schism, then a diplomatic leadership makes no sense, seeing as Cyclops is a far better strategist and visionary than the rest of his peers.

Celeste was Right! ohsnapulon5000's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Knightbuster View Post
    Unless you're referring to what they had in Utopia pre-schism, then a diplomatic leadership makes no sense, seeing as Cyclops is a far better strategist and visionary than the rest of his peers.
    Yeah but he's doing nothing for the public image of the X-brand. There should be a team that consists of mutants, maybe who are already public figures, that go around and act more like superheroes. who work with the UN but aren't a sanctioned government entity.
    "Generation X was the one, pristine, x-team..."- darknessatnoon
    My X-Men Sketch Book

BANNED

Eh, I'd rather the X-Men be portrayed more like free spirits than bureaucrats, though I can see some groups being more organized than others depending on the personalities of the individual members. I just don't like rigid hierarchies in my comics, superheroes are not soldiers and should generally not be portrayed this way.

I like the factions myself.

cott and Wolverine goes back to being a pet rabid ferret
    Pain shared is divided, joy shared is multiplied

Quote Originally Posted by PwrdOff View Post
    Eh, I'd rather the X-Men be portrayed more like free spirits than bureaucrats, though I can see some groups being more organized than others depending on the personalities of the individual members. I just don't like rigid hierarchies in my comics, superheroes are not soldiers and should generally not be portrayed this way.
    This would be ideal.
    'Yama

My Top 25 X-Men
    (most microes by Blanchett, who's awesome. Go see her stuff!)

Quote Originally Posted by Optic Rage View Post
    Once they do reunite i'd imagine it will be some sort of co-leadership between Kitty, Storm, Scott, Emma and Logan. Like a council.
    I also like this idea. Give each council head their own team (and their own book), and then use the flagship title as a bridge between the groups, and a chance to get the council heads punching heads as a team in their own right.
    Last edited by Ingonyama; 01-06-2013 at 12:28 PM.
    'Yama

My Top 25 X-Men
    (most microes by Blanchett, who's awesome. Go see her stuff!)

Long Live the Legion Zero Hunter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    I like the factions myself.
    I love the factions. Them being this big blob of characters is what drove me away from the X-line for the most part for the last 10 years or so. It give the writers more chances to really work with characters as opposed to anyone not being Cyclops, Emma, Magneto, Rogue, or Wolverine getting shunted to the sidelines as was the case for most of the last 5 years at least. I love that characters like Cable and Forge are getting a place to actually be written well instead of as plot points.

That was what made the book great back in the old days. X-Factor had its own cast. Excaliber had its own cast. X-Force had its own cast. X-Men had its own cast even when it was two titles in that one book for the most part had one cast while the other had its own cast.
    Last edited by Zero Hunter; 01-06-2013 at 02:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by motherofpearl1 View Post
    Just about sums it up.

As the current bosses at Marvel are Avengers fans I seriously doubt if things will return to what they were while they're in charge. But a lot of readers enjoy the new look, and those that don't have moved on, so there isn't really any point in undoing Schism.

They never undid M day, after all.
    Yes they did undo M-Day. Sure it was many years sinceM-day first appeared but after AVX M-Day no longer exists mutants are being born again
    X-men,Wolverine,Spider-Man,Invaders,Nick Fury Sr,Black Widow,Cap BUcky

BANNED

Yeah but he's doing nothing for the public image of the X-brand. There should be a team that consists of mutants, maybe who are already public figures, that go around and act more like superheroes. who work with the UN but aren't a sanctioned government entity.
    That's Uncanny Avengers.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Ingonyama View Post
    I also like this idea. Give each council head their own team (and their own book), and then use the flagship title as a bridge between the groups, and a chance to get the council heads punching heads as a team in their own right.
    Kitty and Emma as heads of the school/students, Storm as spokesperson/P.R, Logan as Avengers liaison, Cyclops in command of missions/field action. Plays to the strengths of each character.

BANNED

I'd still rather Cyclops be in charge of everything.

BANNED

I'd still rather see Cyclops dead.

ButterRum, not Butter Rum ButterRum's Avatar

Default They are NEVER EVER getting back together

Umm, this is my first time seeing this video. Is the lip syncing supposed to be off track or is it the video??
    Last edited by ButterRum; 01-06-2013 at 04:18 PM.
    Never Forgive. Never Forget. Justice for Butter Rum. ♥
    Emma Frost Week: Winner of Best Emma Frost Avatar