Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by yanapryde View Post
    You're on the fence about EVERYTHING and need convincing to make any decisions.
    You're probably debating debating.

VIVA UXM!
    Not Really....just compare the upcoming UXM to these Future titles

JLA(Johns)
    Constantine(Venditti)
    Superior Spider-Man(Slott)
    Young Avengers(Gillen)
    Wolverine(Cornell)
    it would be easier if i knew who was the most trustworthy writer out of these
    Pull: ASM MS.M Punisher SS AT MLP: FIM MLP: FF ANGR ANU UFF Loki

https://www.facebook.com/UltimateFF2014 (Unofficial Ultimate FF Page)

Animal Man, I'm with you on doubting this book. I want to believe, I really do, but All New is not reassuring, and it is Bendis...

Still, hopefully he channels some of his new avengers work (while they were on the run), as that was easily the best part of his run.

Quote Originally Posted by Mutant Mind View Post
    This team needs Surge, like, yesterday. Then they can add as many new mutants as they like.
    This right here. Don't see any reason why you'd be looking for noob mutants when you've got a few who are already combat ready.

Quote Originally Posted by Knightbuster View Post
    I don't think Cyclops should bring any kids into his revolution. It seems irresponsible.
    You mean aside from the kids he's already recruited?
    Last edited by Whip Whirlwind; 01-08-2013 at 06:21 AM.

X Goin' to give it to ya graffiX's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Animal Man View Post
    Haven't Read All New X-Men And worried about this title being a flop like some are thinking
    No offense, but just because *you* may not like something, doesn't mean it's a flop.

Plus, you said yourself you haven't read All new X-Men. You should check it out. It's really been pretty good. Of course, you will have to decide for yourself if you like it or not. And the only way to do that is to read a few issues.

I think Uncanny X-Men will be just fine. I mean, the title of the book itself is good for sales.
    Top 10:Cyclops. Nightcrawler. Magik. Juggernaut (Cain Marko). Magneto. Hulk. Mr.Sinister. Emma Frost. Deadpool. Legion.

It will definitely do fine sales wise, regardless of the actual quality of the book.

Which is exactly what worries me. Again, I hope I'm wrong, but so far I haven't liked Bendis' portrayal of the E team, so It's hard to stay optimistic for UXM.

ANXM 2 out sold avengers. Listen people Bendis a good writer this book is going to be great

Bendis said that Uncanny X-Men issue one has his favorite last page of any comic he's written this year...
    In dog days, all we need is Frost.

Quote Originally Posted by airdreams View Post
    Bendis said that Uncanny X-Men issue one has his favorite last page of any comic he's written this year...
    Yeah I saw that too. But 2013 is all of 8 days old.

Or did he mean OVER the last year?

My OCD needs the clarification.
    Top 10:Cyclops. Nightcrawler. Magik. Juggernaut (Cain Marko). Magneto. Hulk. Mr.Sinister. Emma Frost. Deadpool. Legion.

Quote Originally Posted by graffiX View Post
    No offense, but just because *you* may not like something, doesn't mean it's a flop.

Plus, you said yourself you haven't read All new X-Men. You should check it out. It's really been pretty good. Of course, you will have to decide for yourself if you like it or not. And the only way to do that is to read a few issues.

I think Uncanny X-Men will be just fine. I mean, the title of the book itself is good for sales.
    The Concept Of All New X-Men never spoke to me

BANNED

This is the new series that I am most looking forward to this year!

I'm jacked. I like the roster, Bachaelo's a crazy-good artist, and for the most part, Bendis' ANXM had been solid. Day 1 buy for me.

Quote Originally Posted by theDarkestKnight View Post
    This is the new series that I am most looking forward to this year!
    really?...

I know we have to be patient but… remember those previews, promos, creator interviews and character analyses of All-New X-Men, Uncanny Avengers and even Cable and the X-Force? Heck, so far we've only seen one liveblog and several covers of Bendis' Uncanny X-Men. Marvel clearly isn't willing to do for UXM what they did for ANXM or UA before. The true flagship? Lol.
    In dog days, all we need is Frost.

I know we have to be patient but… remember those previews, promos, creator interviews and character analyses of All-New X-Men, Uncanny Avengers and even Cable and the X-Force? Heck, so far we've only seen one liveblog and several covers of Bendis' Uncanny X-Men. Marvel clearly isn't willing to do for UXM what they did for ANXM or UA before. The true flagship? Lol.
    To be fair, it's Uncanny X-men. It's not like it needs any hype to sell.

Yeah, I know! What have we seen so far? The normal cover for #1, the Young baby variant for #1, the cover for #2 (Emma in black) and the image of Magneto ripping the logo in half (probably a cover, but not sure what issue #). We need more!!

And yes, not like this book needs hype to sell, but we saw advanced previews for everything else. Especially for Uncanny Avengers (the Marvel-proclaimed flagship).

We need scraps to whet our appetite.

Quote Originally Posted by graffiX View Post
    Yeah, I know! What have we seen so far? The normal cover for #1, the Young baby variant for #1, the cover for #2 (Emma in black) and the image of Magneto ripping the logo in half (probably a cover, but not sure what issue #). We need more!!

And yes, not like this book needs hype to sell, but we saw advanced previews for everything else. Especially for Uncanny Avengers (the Marvel-proclaimed flagship).

We need scraps to whet our appetite.
    I assuming that previewing the book so earlyis that it might spoil upcoming issues of All-New X-men.

Yeah, I know there's a certain irony in that reasoning, given how often Marvel spoils it's own stuff in USA Today.