Atomic Robo
    Empowered
    Hypernaturals
    Sonic the hedgehog
    New Crusaders
    Sonic Universe
    Mega Man

I'm going to give Fathom a try too.

I've really expanded my list of comics outside of the big 2 recently. So here's my list of what I'm reading, either in issues or trades.

X-O Manowar- Really enjoying this book. The main character is interesting and compelling. I really enjoy the story they are setting up with The Vine. It has kind of an odd Conan/Ironman blend going that actually really works. Cool feel and style, plenty of action and it's compelling. A great read.

Harbinger- Valliant's best, in my opinion, and that says a lot. From a list of incredibly strong books, the fact that this one stands out to me really speaks to it's quality. The set up and characters are amazing. The villain is complex and compelling as well. I can't say enough good things about this book. If you want something to add to you list of "must reads", put this one first.

Bloodshot- Another Valliant title that I enjoy. Not quite as good as X-O or Harbinger, but it has an interesting set up and pretty good mystery to it. The hero, Bloodshot, can do some questionalbe things from time to time, but it fits the character. A solid read with lots of action. It can be pretty bloody. I'm enjoying this one.

Shadowman- I like this one and it has some real potential. It suffers a bit from the overexposure of undead in comics. The main plot is a bit close to The Rot over in DC. Though the charactgers are really interesting. There are plenty of unique and interesting ideas presented that when explored, will really help this book grow. It's good, but not great with the potential to be great. So we'll see where it goes. Still a solid pick though, as Valliant doens't put out bad books.

Locke and Key- A great horror read with really interesting and imaginative ideas. I really like the cast, so it's good and dramatic when they're put in danger. It's unique and compelling with great art and writing. Once I start reading this one, I have to finish whatever I have on hand. Complex characters, a great and creepy villain, and a wildy imaginative set up. I'd recommend this book to anyone.

The Sixth Gun- Just started this one but I really like it. It's a genre blender of western and horror. Cool concept and interesting characters. I just got into this one, but I think I'll be sticking with it. So far, I like what I've read.

The Walking Dead- a long standing favorite of mine. There are many comics that claim to be horror, but this one seems to be one that truly is horror. Plenty of complex and interesting characters. No one is safe, thus the true horror of the book. Plenty of drama. The hook is a classic zombie outbreak but that's not really the point of the book. This book has genuinely shocked me at times. I love it. Nothing is sacred here. You will see it all in the book, plus plenty of twisted things that you couldn't imagine. It's an amaizng book.

Boom!
    The Hypernaturals

Dark Horse
    Ghost

Change
    Fatale
    Happy!
    Mara
    Mind the Gap
    Revival
    Saga
    coming up: Lost Vegas, East of West, Sex

Valiant
    Archer & Armstrong
    Bloodshot
    Harbinger
    Shadowman
    X-O Manowar
    coming up: Harbinger Wars
    The Circumstances at the End

Top 10: Astro City, Captain America, East of West, Hawkeye, Lazarus, New Avengers, Saga, Thor: God of Thunder, Wonder Woman, Zero

Outside of the Big 2 (and I tend to keep Vertigo out of the category of the Big 2, even though it's technically DC), my list is:

X-O Manowar - an exciting read each month. A man-out-of-time epic with a touch of sci-fi. Oh, and that man is in possession of the most powerful known weapon in the universe.

Harbinger - One of the books I look forward to most each month. Teen angst meets mutant abilities. Fun, exciting, dramatic, action-packed.

Archer & Armstrong - One of my absolute favorites. Two unlikely friends; one immortal, the other an orphan trained to kill that immortal. They become friends when the orphan finds that everything he has been told has been wrong. They are an adventuring duo that travels the world uncovering the hidden secrets of the Valiant universe in an action-packed, comical fashion.

Bloodshot - Just plain awesome. A soldier whose blood has been infused with millions of nanites that heal him, let him interact with electronics, and more. False memories have been implanted in him to allow government black-ops groups control him. A scientist "frees" him from their control and he quickly goes on the hunt for those that used him and tries to find out who he really is. Action like crazy.

Shadowman - Deals the dark side of the Valiant universe. Demons, voodoo, action... awesome.

Fables - One of the most creative books I've read. Takes well known literary characters and throws them into our world. Fun twists on the characters you know and love from childhood stories written in a brilliant, creative way.

Fairest - See Fables.

Saga - Hands down, one of the best comics out there today. Two people, whose races/planets are at war, fall in love and have a baby. Now everyone wants to capture/kill them, so they are on the run trying to protect their newborn baby. Great writing by Brian K Vaughn and amazing art by Fiona Staples. Can't recommend it enough.

Chew - This book is so creative and entertaining. This book is easily one of the top 10 books coming out each month.

Quote Originally Posted by Unity808 View Post
    Outside of the Big 2 (and I tend to keep Vertigo out of the category of the Big 2, even though it's technically DC), my list is:
    If I didn't include Vertigo as DC, my trade list would get crazy long...
    Pull List; seems to be too long to fit in my sig...

dark horse:
    hellboy in hell
    bprd
    baltimore
    black beetle
    conan
    the creep
    creepy
    dark horse presents
    eerie
    ghost
    the goon
    the massive
    star wars

image:
    bedlam
    happy
    revival
    saga
    walking dead

boom:
    higher earth
    planet of the apes: cataclysm

dynamite:
    the lone ranger

oni:
    the sixth gun

i also have been picking up a lot of the new hardcovers from archaia and some of the newer image trades.
    SPACE FOR RENT!

The Older Waiter Brave Sir Robbin's Avatar

Dark Horse:
    The Goon
    The Massive
    Conan
    Billy the Kids Old Timey Oddities

I just picked up The Massive and Conan on a digital sale of Brian Woods comics he is doing and am sucked in. I have liked Conan in the past and this rendition is cool. The Masive is really intriguing.

Oni:
    Courtney Crumrin
    6th Gun

Image:
    Chew
    Saga
    Revival
    Witchblade
    Artifacts
    Mind the Gap
    Alpha Girl

Dynamite
    Vampirella
    Dark Shadows
    The Boys (sadly over but I read the trades)

IDW
    30 Days of Night

Zenescop
    Whatever I pick up on sale online. I bought the omnibus of Wonderland recently and have read Sinbad.

With the independents, I try a lot of books and also get short runs. Alibaster: Wolves on Dark Horse was five issues but was completely great. I am starting to look for those things more. As you can see, independents are pulling more of my attention from DC.
    Current Favorites: The Goon, Batgirl, Chew, Alex + Ada,The Sixth Gun, Saga, Diskordia, Think Tank, Archie, Rachel Rising, Red Sonja, X, Wonder Woman, Powerpuff Girls, Ms. Marvel

Season 2 of Blue Estate CTpitch's Avatar

Fatale
    X-O Manowar
    Shadowman
    Harbinger
    Archer & Armstrong
    Bloodshot
    Hell Yeah
    Chew
    Revival
    The Sixth Gun
    SKULLKICKERS
    Mind the Gap [in trade]
    Last edited by CTpitch; 01-10-2013 at 08:16 PM.
    A Happy supporter of Indie comics and B-list heroes

Check out the Death to Comics Podcast...if you dare

Lots of other people have mentioned the stuff that I'm reading so I won't mention those titles here, except for one: Prophet. If you're a fan of Euro-style comics/SF along the lines of Moebius, Druillet, etc. then this is a no-brainer. Just buy this comic.
    “Wonder Woman is a lame superhero...She flies around in her invisible jet and her weaponry is a lasso that makes you tell the truth. I just don’t get it.” -- Megan Fox

government's watching you matt levin's Avatar
    western Massachusetts, USA; rural, river valley

only marvels I can read are Daredevil (and that's getting thin...) Captain Marvel, which I enjoy a lot, and Frank Cho on Savage Wolverine not yet published. DC I have about half a dozen titles, with several Vertigos as well; outside of these--

age of Bronze, brodie's ghost, castle waiting (for which 'waiting' is emphasized!), Courtney Crumrin, the creep, criminal, fatale, goon!, Groo vs. Conan...oh, wait...still waiting on that, too, Hellboy, Locke & Key, Mudman, Rocketeer. Saga, Secret Service, Star Drop, Thief of Thieves, Usagi, Usagi, Usagi (and 47 Ronin), Billy the Kid, Classic Popeye, Conan, Great Pacific, Lady Mechanica, Lord of the Jungle, Point of Impact, The Shadow, Stumptown...
    Walking Man Comics

Age/Bronze-A.S.Westrn-AstroCity-Amelia-CourtneyC.-Brody'sGhost-DD-Dial H-Fables-Fatale-Fell-Goon-Groo-Hellboy-Mudman-NextWave-Rocketeer-StarDrop-Thief-Usagi-Wolff/Byrd-Unwritten

New Crusaders

the Shadow

the Spider

Peter Canon: Thunderbolt

Green Hornet

Lone Ranger

I'm pretty far behind in my reading, so technically I'm not reading anything that isn't up to at least issue #9. Here's what I currently collect, though, and will eventually get around to reading:

Activity
    Archer & Armstrong
    Atomic Robo
    B.P.R.D
    Billy the Kid's Old Timey Oddities and the Orm of Loch Ness
    Bloodshot
    Brilliant
    Chew
    Clone
    Dancer
    Danger Club
    Elephantmen
    Fatale
    Goon
    Guarding the Globe
    Happy!
    Harbinger
    Harvest
    Hell Yeah
    Hellboy
    Hit Girl
    Invincible
    Legend of Luthor Strode
    Locke & Key Omega
    Manhattan Projects
    Mara
    Massive
    Memoir
    Mind the Gap
    Mind MGMT
    Mouse Guard
    Nowhere Men
    Peter Panzerfaust
    Planetoid
    Powers
    Prophet
    Rachel Rising
    Revival
    Saga
    Secret
    Secret Service
    Shadowman
    Sixth Gun
    Star Wars
    Storm Dogs
    Stuff of Legend
    Stumptown (Vol 2)
    Thief of Thieves
    Usagi Yojimbo
    Walking Dead
    Wasteland
    Where Is Jake Ellis
    Whispers
    X-O Manowar

currently:

Storm Dogs
    Colder
    Star Trek
    The Walking Dead
    Shadowman
    X-O Manowar
    Conan the Barbarian
    The Strain
    Locke & Key
    Warlord of Mars

i'm sure i am forgetting something...
    Last edited by crossbones; 01-12-2013 at 08:02 PM.

Damsels
    Red/Queen Sonja
    Ghost
    Glory
    Witchblade
    Supurbia
    Harbinger
    Fatale
    Executive Assistants
    Executive Assistant Iris
    Dream Boy's Dynamic Divas:
    Wonder Woman. Amethyst. Starfire. Spider Woman. Dazzler. Hellcat. Witchblade. Black Canary. Donna Troy. Wonder Girl. Huntress. Karma. Danielle Moonstar. Magik. Magma. Jean Grey. Psylocke. She-Hulk. Emma Frost. Ms. Marvel. Supergirl. Catwoman. Wolfsbane. Firestar. Fire & Ice. Dr. Light. Arachne. Snowbird. Tigra. The Wasp. Dream Girl. Saturn Girl. Marvel Girl. Polaris. Looker. Vampirella. Red Sonja. Zatanna. Dawnstar.

"Sometimes the best man for the job is a woman."

All 5 VALIANT titles
    TMNT ongoing, micro and Secret of Foot Clan @ IDW
    Judge Dredd @ IDW
    Ghost @ Dark Horse
    Last edited by Captain Craig; 01-14-2013 at 10:24 AM.
    "Freedom is the Right of ALL Sentient Beings" - Optimus Prime
    Twitter:http://twitter.com/#!/CaptainCraig1