Bored with Post Life Jason456701's Avatar

Default EARTH 2 #8 Preview

http://www.comicvine.com/news/exclus...th-2-8/145767/

Cant wait to get this really enjoy Cinar's art work and excite to see Fury and Steppenwolf in action.

Well this looks promising.
    Black History Month & 29 Days in February

Well now I'm just really excited for this. It's good to see that Fury is still Diana's daughter, I was worried for a while there that she wouldn't be.

The Dominoed Daredoll batGRRRl4ever's Avatar

But it also seems as the article indicated that she's amalgamated with Big Barda, which I think would be great for Barda if this is true. I always felt that character was good enough to get upgraded, and how much better than one get but to be the daughter of Wonder Woman AND a Fury?

Liked Steppenwolf's statement as to how Earth 2 is cut off from Apokolips, yet this also indicates that Darkseid can still traverse to other worlds in the 52 universe. Also of interest is Steppenwolf's statement that boom tube transport between dimensions is MUCH harder than it was in the Pre-Flashpoint universe.
    Pull list:
    Batgirl, Inhuman, Justice League Beyond 2.0, Letter 44, She-Hulk, SM/WW, Swamp Thing, Ultimate FF (lol, 5 of my 8 titles all written by SOULE)

I am vibrating with excitment!
    Looking forward to this issue.

Steppenwolf becoming the leader of a nation? Nice!
    "Finally got rid of all those pesky white males that were burdening the team! Now the Ultimates are urban hipsters... what everyone demanded!" - Exciter
    My Blog

Is the series the best A team Super hero book out there? Marvel DC or Whoever?

Quote Originally Posted by batGRRRl4ever View Post
    But it also seems as the article indicated that she's amalgamated with Big Barda, which I think would be great for Barda if this is true. I always felt that character was good enough to get upgraded, and how much better than one get but to be the daughter of Wonder Woman AND a Fury?
    It would not be great for Barda at all. Barda is a god of New Genesis, although born on Apokolips. She's an entity unto herself and the only New God of that name throughout the multiverse, just as there's only one Darkseid, Orion, and Steppenwolf. Making her an Amazon is a downgrade. This new Fury echoes the Fury of Pre-Crisis who was indeed the daughter of Wonder Woman and Steve Trevor. If she's amalgamated with anyone, it's Donna Troy.
    "A man can be happy with any woman as long as he does not love her."

Oscar Wilde

Quote Originally Posted by FIFTY-TWO (52) View Post
    If she's amalgamated with anyone, it's Donna Troy.
    Or maybe she's Not-Donna-Troy (very similar character, plays a very similar role, but we're explicitly told it's not her). If so, I hope she works out better than Shikari Not-Dawnstar from the DOA Legion.
    Everything I state is JUST MY OPINION. Take what you like and leave the rest.