Default brandon graham off prophet?

The latest issue is credited just to Simon Roy (and was pretty ho hum) . Anyone know whats going on?
    "...so Hitler sends Iron Jaw's son to America to get revenge on Crimebuster." S.H.

Considering the solicitations to 33, 34, and 35 all list Brandon Graham as author or co-author, most likely it was a "break" issue or something of the like.

that makes sense. this issue did feel a bit of a placeholder. thanks dude
    "...so Hitler sends Iron Jaw's son to America to get revenge on Crimebuster." S.H.

Never mind. It was Glory I was thinking of, not Prophet.
    Last edited by DonC; 01-05-2013 at 04:27 PM.
    Free your soul and let it fly....

You guys do know Simon Roy is pretty much co-creator/writer on the book. And this issue was no more filler then the one Graham soloed a little ways back.

BANNED

the book really is a team effort. I know Roy and Graham talk quite a lot when he's doing issues.

Graham is, as I understand, about half way through his planned story arc.

Quote Originally Posted by The Adventurer View Post
    You guys do know Simon Roy is pretty much co-creator/writer on the book. And this issue was no more filler then the one Graham soloed a little ways back.
    isnt it the artist for that month who is co-creator so it changes as the artist changes.

only reason i said this one felt like a placeholder because i thought we were on a long arc about old man prophet. this issue seemed to lack the trippy sci-fi visuals too that graham seems so good at. Art was pretty sketchy too this issue I thought. Then again I have a stinking cold so that might be colouring my judgement.

I didnt understand when it said something like "and the earth empire was gradually reforming" as they bombed the planet. That seemed to come out of nowhere with no explanation.

Damn I read the title of the thread and felt dread at that actually happening due to some personal accident or similar for Graham; glad thats not the case.

I know I was jumping to conclusions but perhaps the title is a bit on the shock value side?
    KingConan|Hellboy|BlackScience|EastOfWest|Fatale|L azarus|Prophet|Saga|Umbral|Velvet|Harbinger|Rai|Unity|XO
    ASW|Batman|GL+C|JL+U|RL|SwampThing|WonderWoman
    _ N U Avengers|Cap|DD|MK|Thor