Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 90
  1. #46
    Senior Member Ed Sizzers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,286

    Default

    The sooner it's over and Supergirl can get back on track, the better. The last two issues have been the weakest (by a considerable margin), since the book debuted.

    "The Tardis, when working properly, is capable of many amazing things. Not unlike myself."

  2. #47
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    1,004

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lexrules View Post
    Well I always saw them as a means to increase my enjoyment of the character. Superman has been around longer then they have and will be here long after their gone. Or any of us for that matter.

    The Character IMO should always come first.
    The Eiffel Tower will be around longer than any of us that doesn't mean it's more important than us. And more importantly creators are real and help the industry. Continuities turn off new readers and superheroes need to shrink as a genre to allow better creator owned work with actual endings.

  3. #48

    Default

    I am hoping Superboy keeps the armor and Superman can go back to a more traditional look. I mean Superman should not need armor, but it can make sense that Superboy would need it.

  4. #49
    Veteran Member Sacred Knight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    7,639

    Default

    Both characters are getting their same respective looks back by the end of this arc, if future artwork is any indication.

  5. #50
    It's Lexrules... GET HIM. Lexrules's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    5,856

    Default

    Sorry, I don't agree with that. At the end of the day the only ones that matter is Siegel and Shulster because they created him. Everyone else is just a means to tell the continuing story of Superman.

    They get paid to tell that story and are a revolving door. The character is always there and there for a reason. It is what matters and nothing else.

  6. #51
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    2

    Default canada goose juicing tips you need to make use of

    If you have to restoration your credit history, factors to consider your expenses are paid by the due date, so there are no delinquencies on your record. You need to avoid trying to get new bank cards. Even though stores give you fast funds back should you do. Woolrich Outlet excellent guide concerning how to become successful in the currency markets Woolrich Stick to a financial budget! Make time to make a note of what you make and what your month-to-month expenses are. This should help you make a decision where you can put extra income and if you have something left over to spend to make on your own more money! Whatever type of dollars you will be making you require a spending budget! Woolrich Outlet As stated in the beginning with this write-up, the housing industry is at an all-time lower. Getting real estate property these days, should you be within the position to do this can show a smart expense for future years. With a little luck this article has presented you some good ideas to assist you to choose whether getting a house fits your needs.Tips And Techniques For Productive Acne Treatment cheap uggs Be aware of your invasion triggers. If you know what is probably going to induce your attacks, like smoke, creatures, or plant pollen, then you could make a much better work to protect yourself from them. Asthma attack causes are very different for anyone. Unfortunately, really the only way to understand what will set off an invasion is always to have 1, and after that recall what actually transpired. Woolrich Generate an unsubscribe weblink that actually works instantly. In case a buyer unsubscribes from the checklist, which should be the past mailing they receive from you. In today's electronic community, there's no alibi for unscriptions not to be quick. Buyers who still receive mailings as soon as they unsubscribe are likely to treat these email messages as junk e-mail, and react appropriately.
    http://www.theundergrounds.com/user/QuigmaSaura/
    http://ts.seti.by/index/user/pymndooff/
    http://www.rychlost.sk/profile/keejo...e/keejoistoro/
    http://nokiamania-n8.ru/user/walzooldgab/
    http://tutspedia.net/user/flourilallY/

  7. #52
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    2

    Default ugg boots very multi level marketing ideas you need to use today

    You can find zombie emails, and people do market them. This not just waste materials your time, however it helps to keep your information from getting to the correct targeted customers. Ensure you know what you are entering into, and make sure you are giving messages to individuals that could really do business with you. Woolrich Outlet that which you ought to learn about skilled house Woolrich When you notice the hair frizzing after it is dry, try applying just a little depart-in conditioner in the top to the foot of your own hair hair follicles. Should your head of hair is extremely curly, utilize a serum rather and start about the middle of hair as opposed to in the crown. These strategies will assist you to easy issues out and allow you to appear your very best. Canada Goose Try out working on understanding a whole new talent when your human brain can feel unfocused and your recollection is deficient. New skills use new aspects of the brain and force you to increase your methods of thinking. Learn to manage, build something, try out martial arts training, or require a preparing food course to increase your brain's skills. ugg boots Take note of just how much recent insurance you might have and the way significantly you happen to be spending, such as price per month and expense annually. When you are obtaining quotations, the estimates may be presented to you either in way. In case you have your present stats on hand, you will know what statistics you must beat. Woolrich An important part of managing your hemorrhoids is to be sure that your diet is rich in fibers. Since it is often difficult for Us citizens to acquire adequate amounts of fiber inside their diet regime, consider taking a fiber health supplement, and drink plenty of water together with your nutritional supplement to avoid constipation.
    http://www.clubpme.com/forums/member...4847-inogiatty
    http://kolizey.km.ua/user/ApeklyAmalk/
    http://www.netmeter.it/profile/shisd...shisdigediurf/
    http://dogsinvietnam.com/diendan/member.php?u=13358
    http://enlp.by/user/modayPayors/

  8. #53

    Default

    I've been enjoying it. Superman #15 was heaps cool. Looking forward to seeing how it wraps up a few issues down the track.

  9. #54
    Blue Boba ABH-1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    California
    Posts
    4,673

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jmresp View Post
    I am hoping Superboy keeps the armor and Superman can go back to a more traditional look. I mean Superman should not need armor, but it can make sense that Superboy would need it.
    Interesting. I'm actually hoping that Superboy adopts Superman's Blue T-shirt and Jeans, look.

    Superman, himself, doesn't need the armor for protection, but he needs something that is durable enough to withstand the punishment that a "Superman" would put it through. Who knows how many \S/ T-Shirts and pairs of jeans and boots he's gone through at the beginning of his career.
    DC: Action Comics - Detective Comics - Batman and... - Batman - Justice League
    Marvel: All-New X-Factor

  10. #55
    I'm a Junior Member! Kilgore Trout's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Oakland, Ca.
    Posts
    224

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lexrules View Post
    You people who just say quit reading have no clue. You most likely have no love for the character and just read it because its something to do. If you love Superman and have read it as many have you don't just turn it off. The character becomes a part of your life and your heart.

    So please stop saying just don't buy it and walk away because you obviously have no idea what your talking about because you most likely never cared deeply for the character as some do on here.
    Speaking of people who don't know what they're talking about: Just shut up Lex.

    All you do is come here and bitch. How's does that make you a "true" Superman fan?

    I'm in my mid 50's and had been reading Superman comics REGULARLY for DECADES. I FUCKING love Superman. My reading and collection started in the early 1960's and have NO break until 2005. That's EVERY issue of Superman, Action, Man of Steel, Adventures of Superman. I lived and breathed Superman for more than 40 years.

    There just comes a time when its just not enjoyable any more. Why is that so difficult to understand? For me it was FOR TOMORROW. For others its H'el on Earth...

    Who are you to decide who's a fan and who isn't?

    People allow you to post your opinions here, have a bit of respect for those who have made other choices...
    I live in America. It's not a country, it's a business.

  11. #56
    It's Lexrules... GET HIM. Lexrules's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    5,856

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kilgore Trout View Post
    Speaking of people who don't know what they're talking about: Just shut up Lex.

    All you do is come here and bitch. How's does that make you a "true" Superman fan?

    I'm in my mid 50's and had been reading Superman comics REGULARLY for DECADES. I FUCKING love Superman. My reading and collection started in the early 1960's and have NO break until 2005. That's EVERY issue of Superman, Action, Man of Steel, Adventures of Superman. I lived and breathed Superman for more than 40 years.

    There just comes a time when its just not enjoyable any more. Why is that so difficult to understand? For me it was FOR TOMORROW. For others its H'el on Earth...

    Who are you to decide who's a fan and who isn't?

    People allow you to post your opinions here, have a bit of respect for those who have made other choices...
    My opinion matters most because I'm a god among men.

    I thought you would have figured this out by now.

  12. #57
    Inf‚me et fier de l'Ítre Auguste Dupin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    5,137

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lexrules View Post
    My opinion matters most because I'm a god among men.

    I thought you would have figured this out by now.
    Maybe. Too bad I'm an atheist. Which means I can continue to disagree with you on pretty much everything.
    "I'm going to paraphrase Nietzsche, when you judge a work, the work judges you."

  13. #58
    Senior Member the Sun God's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    2,850

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Auguste Dupin View Post
    Maybe. Too bad I'm an atheist. Which means I can continue to disagree with you on pretty much everything.
    You win for "quote of the day."

  14. #59
    It's Lexrules... GET HIM. Lexrules's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    5,856

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Auguste Dupin View Post
    Maybe. Too bad I'm an atheist. Which means I can continue to disagree with you on pretty much everything.
    LOL...

    I wouldn't have it any other way my friend.

  15. #60
    Elder Member dupersuper's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    30,970

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SellScooday View Post
    If you have to restoration your credit history, factors to consider your expenses are paid by the due date, so there are no delinquencies on your record. You need to avoid trying to get new bank cards. Even though stores give you fast funds back should you do. Woolrich Outlet excellent guide concerning how to become successful in the currency markets Woolrich Stick to a financial budget! Make time to make a note of what you make and what your month-to-month expenses are. This should help you make a decision where you can put extra income and if you have something left over to spend to make on your own more money! Whatever type of dollars you will be making you require a spending budget! Woolrich Outlet As stated in the beginning with this write-up, the housing industry is at an all-time lower. Getting real estate property these days, should you be within the position to do this can show a smart expense for future years. With a little luck this article has presented you some good ideas to assist you to choose whether getting a house fits your needs.Tips And Techniques For Productive Acne Treatment cheap uggs Be aware of your invasion triggers. If you know what is probably going to induce your attacks, like smoke, creatures, or plant pollen, then you could make a much better work to protect yourself from them. Asthma attack causes are very different for anyone. Unfortunately, really the only way to understand what will set off an invasion is always to have 1, and after that recall what actually transpired. Woolrich Generate an unsubscribe weblink that actually works instantly. In case a buyer unsubscribes from the checklist, which should be the past mailing they receive from you. In today's electronic community, there's no alibi for unscriptions not to be quick. Buyers who still receive mailings as soon as they unsubscribe are likely to treat these email messages as junk e-mail, and react appropriately.
    http://www.theundergrounds.com/user/QuigmaSaura/
    http://ts.seti.by/index/user/pymndooff/
    http://www.rychlost.sk/profile/keejo...e/keejoistoro/
    http://nokiamania-n8.ru/user/walzooldgab/
    http://tutspedia.net/user/flourilallY/
    No!!! Don't give away our goose juicing tips, you fool!
    Last edited by dupersuper; 01-14-2013 at 10:19 AM.
    Pull List; seems to be too long to fit in my sig...

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •