Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: V!K's art 2013

Ha! Nice one, Artycool8or. As for the comic book: We should have an official release date for our mini series soon. I'll keep you guys posted.

And here's the most badass looking superhero of them all. I had this sketch lying around for a while. Thought I'd finally finish it.

Penciled, inked, colored and lettered by good ol' me.

WTF Ghost Rider stealing macdonalds fast food =awesome :D
    In brightest day, in blackest night,
    No evil shall escape my sight
    Let those who worship evil's might,
    Beware my power... Green Lantern's light

He always looked kinda undernourished to me so I came up with this idea.

hell yea!

it's bloody beautiful, AND the idea really is great! =] I can even imagine a whole series of.. misdemeanors, by famous characters. It can be hillarious
    Wanderers

[a free online graphic novel]

Lowe/Piece/Understatement Artycool8or's Avatar

Pictures like this, make the best covers. They show an effort in "composing", rather than just pose a motionless character on them.

The greatest thing about your art, is that it always talks to me. I look at the sole panel and I can see the whole story behind it.
    This time ain't different, either.
    If I may.

I can see the events unfolding, few panels backwards; where the Cop (driver of the car) tells to his passenger
    "I told you no one will give us treats. Halloween or not. We are too old for this shit."

Passenger: "So, what. We had fun wrapping your Parole Officer's house in toilet paper. Haven't we?"

Cop: "We sure did."

Passenger: "How about the expression on his face when he opened the door, and you started reading his rights?

Cop: "Oh, Man! That was priceless. It took him a while to recognize me. Ha Ha Ha!"

Passenger: "Hey, why don't we stop at the Mackie to grab a bite?"

Cop: "That might be the best idea you had, tonight. I'll have coffee and donuts... and You watch the expression on the kid's face at the window when I tell him to put it on my tab... BHAAAAAAHAAAHAAA! How about you?"

Passenger: "Yeah, a good one! I'll take the Kid's meal... Oh, don't look at me like that. I didn't mean the kidz meal from the window. I meant THE Kid's meal."

Cop: "Really, because if you wanted the Kid's meal, I think you should have just said it straight to me that; you wanted the kid's meal and I would have known right away that you wanted the kid's meal, therefore I would have never confused the kidz meal with THE Kid's meal. You know what I'm sayin'... I mean... I was just sayin'... but Hey! Whatever!!"

Passenger: "Oh, shut-up! Just get me the damn Kid's meal... and don't forget to ask for the Surprise, will ya'?"

Few word-less panels to connect with the picture above, and finally Ghost Rider grabs the Bag and yells out: "SURPRISE!"

Ha! Glad that my doodles inspire you. Fun stuff.

He kinda looks like someone you might see in WALKING DEAD...

Really digging your stuff. Pinups are very Joe Mad; your sequential stuff is like Capullo + Gary Frank. All fantastic artists! You're really carving out a nice style for yourself. Keep up the good work
    Picture Maker // website // tumblr

Oh mein Gott! The angriest dictator of them all is back from the dead!

I'm currently penciling the first issue of "Chris Smith and the Nazi Zombies from Hell" written by Julian Burrett and published by Dapper Chimp Press. There's talking food and zombie Nazis in the book so what more could you ask for? Stay tuned for more sketches and updates on the project.

will we see zombie Hitler
    Last edited by Scurlogg_Hawkk; 03-03-2013 at 09:56 AM.
    In brightest day, in blackest night,
    No evil shall escape my sight
    Let those who worship evil's might,
    Beware my power... Green Lantern's light

Lowe/Piece/Understatement Artycool8or's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Viktor Bogdanovic View Post
    Oh mein Gott! The angriest dictator of them all is back from the dead!

I'm currently penciling the first issue of "Chris Smith and the Nazi Zombies from Hell" written by Julian Burrett and published by Dapper Chimp Press. There's talking food and zombie Nazis in the book so what more could you ask for? Stay tuned for more sketches and updates on the project.
    I'm assuming this is a different book than the one from your 2012 thread, where you said you were finishing the 2nd of the 4 issue mini?
    Did that project fell through or we are going to see your work in 2 different series?

@ Artycool8or

Yes, this is another book. Just something to keep me busy while I'm waiting for the 3rd script. The mini series is coming this summer.

Test for a game company in Berlin. Nothing more to add here than... arrrr!

Sexy time!

Here's a double page spread from Chris Smith and the Nazi Zombies from hell. It's written by Julian Burrett, edited by Pete Rogers, inked and lettered by Ian Sharman, colored by John Charles and published by Dapper Chimp Press. There's a naked zombie Göring and other naked people in the book so what are you waiting for? Sign up for news and updates on the project: Click.