Mild-Mannered Reporter

Default Marvel Universe Vs. The Avengers, #4

• Hawkeye is the last Avenger standing. He's all that stands between Emperor Doom and a world of unimaginable horrors.
    • If he falls, who will avenge our world?
    • MARVEL UNIVERSE vs THE AVENGERS reaches its bloody, heartbreaking conclusion.

Full article here.

BANNED

Did..did we just see Doom's face?

It's sad that Mettle is still alive in an universe where everybody dies. And allowed to work with the big guns.
    While in the 616, the most important teenagers right now are some pieces of crap from the past.
    Me: Please Marvel, give some spotlight to your 21th century creations instead of killing them every month.
    Marvel: Avengers Arena, lol!
    Classy as always, Marvel.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by mugiwara View Post
    It's sad that Mettle is still alive in an universe where everybody dies. And allowed to work with the big guns.
    While in the 616, the most important teenagers right now are some pieces of crap from the past.
    I know man. I know.

Futurist Detective TonyStark1012's Avatar

This has been a really cool mini. I've read this and The Punisher one and really enjoyed them both. Looking forward to see how this ends.
    "That's not just "one man"! That's TONY FREAKING STARK. You're intel should've warned us that he was James Bond and "Q" wrapped in the same guy!" Cobra

Quote Originally Posted by TonyStark1012 View Post
    This has been a really cool mini. I've read this and The Punisher one and really enjoyed them both. Looking forward to see how this ends.
    Is Doctor Strange still alive, as of this issue? I know he was still standing at the beginning of #3.

Futurist Detective TonyStark1012's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by chariset View Post
    Is Doctor Strange still alive, as of this issue? I know he was still standing at the beginning of #3.
    Yes he's still alive. Everything looks to be coming ahead in this issue though. Have you liked it?
    Last edited by TonyStark1012; 01-04-2013 at 11:51 AM.
    "That's not just "one man"! That's TONY FREAKING STARK. You're intel should've warned us that he was James Bond and "Q" wrapped in the same guy!" Cobra

Latverian Tourism Bureau Iron Maiden's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Songbird/Diamondback View Post
    Did..did we just see Doom's face?
    It's not that unusual to see Doom's face in these alternate reality stories. He wasn't even scarred in his appearance in Age of Apocalypse a couple of issues ago.

I am getting a bit weary of the MU zombie stories but then I had to laugh at Mystique (or is that Blink?) dressed up for dinner with an apple in her mouth. Stay Classy, Victor.
    "...Doom's enemies have not the mettle to challenge him host to host, tooth to nail... As economic and military options fail them, they resort to simple rudeness."

Quote Originally Posted by Songbird/Diamondback View Post
    I know man. I know.

The same also. I'm hoping that Avengers Arena is like the Matrix or something. It's a good book but killing off new characters whole sale is tough thing to get behind.