View Poll Results: Who's angst is 4 real?

Voters
107. In order to vote on this poll, you must be a registered user and/or logged in
  • Scotty

61 57.01%
  • Jean

46 42.99%
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Home made ectoplasm View Post
    Never heard of this song or even knew if it was a real thing, so I googled it. Apparently the lyrics start "Would you like some sweeties little girl?" - so I don't think it's a very good fit since Sinister was only interested in a little boy.
    No More Tears was the last decent Ozzy album. Not cool. Anyway, I know the song isn't a perfect fit, but I just couldn't think of a more thematically-appropriate mainstream song on the spot.

Quote Originally Posted by DarthCyclopsRLZ View Post
    Sinister's theme song might as well be Mr Tinkertrain. Letting this one go is a perfectly viable option. Just saying.
    WW! Someone channeling Ozzy in the X-Forum? I'm shocked
    Hear me X-men! No longer am I the woman you once knew! I am fire and life incarnate! Now and forever...

I AM PHOENIX!

Quote Originally Posted by ZNOP View Post
    WW! Someone channeling Ozzy in the X-Forum? I'm shocked
    Are you an Ozzy fan ZNOP?

Scott has had an epically crappy life in which everything he ever had/valued has been taken away, over and over - even before AvX.

Quote Originally Posted by NGK2008 View Post
    Scott has had an epically crappy life in which everything he ever had/valued has been taken away, over and over - even before AvX.
    Phrased as broadly as that you could say the same about Jean, and maybe even with greater justification, because some of the things/persons he valued he did not have taken away from him, he drop-kicked them out of his life (Madelyne, baby Nathan, later Jean, although for that he was manipulated by a person he trusted). Maybe Scott had a worse life than Jean, but he also was much better at moping and sulking than most any other X-Man...

The Alpha and The Omega Godlike13's Avatar

Why are people counting what happen to her family. She was already dead when that happened.
    Last edited by Godlike13; 01-04-2013 at 12:02 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Home made ectoplasm View Post
    Further Scott musings

• Found out his wife was a clone
    • Got humiliated by Storm in Uncanny 201
    • Did not have a nurturing family environment like Jean, due to space pirates / being an orphan
    • The weight of responsibility on his shoulders
    • That stuff with Jack o Diamonds
    Has been on-again-off-again molested by Sinister since being orphaned.

A Goddess amongst mortals celestialbodies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    Why are people counting what happen to her family. She was already dead when that happened.

Probably because Teen Jean is back and since when does, a person's family being slaughtered on the assumption they have powers tied to a force that possessed Jean and sometimes Rachel, not count all the Grey's essentially where killed because of the "prospect" of them and an association with the PF. Jean being dead at the time makes it worse she never did and now never will get to say goodbye to them not the Jean who loved them in this time.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by celestialbodies View Post
    Probably because Teen Jean is back and since when does, a person's family being slaughtered on the assumption they have powers tied to a force that possessed Jean and sometimes Rachel, not count all the Grey's essentially where killed because of the "prospect" of them and an association with the PF. Jean being dead at the time makes it worse she never did and now never will get to say goodbye to them not the Jean who loved them in this time.
    Teen Jean will have her memory wiped by Xavier, and will never know. So who cares? Cry me a river. When Sarah Grey becomes a galactic dictator, then we can talk.

At least Draken got to be a Shiar Dictator and bang Death Bird, Sarah died and her kids were taken from her. >:(
    X-Poster of the Month: July 2013
    The Best There Is At What I Do

Quote Originally Posted by celestialbodies View Post
    It took place after her life. Being dead at the time means it did not happen in her life.
    Last edited by Godlike13; 01-04-2013 at 03:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by darknessatnoon View Post
    Teen Jean will have her memory wiped by Xavier, and will never know. So who cares? Cry me a river. When Sarah Grey becomes a galactic dictator, then we can talk.
    you would't care either way, let's face the truth.
    no matter what peple think Jean is dead and life doesn't get any harder than that
    Last edited by RiptideX; 01-04-2013 at 03:52 PM.
    She sings directly to the sheep, "Oh noble sheep, we eat your babies. We use your brain to fight off rabies, but the most beautiful gift you give us is wool."

Quote Originally Posted by RiptideX View Post
    you would't care either way, let's face the truth.
    no matter what peple think Jean is dead and life doesn't get any harder than that
    Im sorry but are u confused as to what "dead" means? Life doesn't get anything, its over.

Jean wins because she is a better person. We feel bad when bad things that happen to good people. No one cares when bad things happen to bad people.

BANNED

Cyclops would actually have a pretty happy life if he wasn't such a miserable fuck up, all of his tragedy is entirely his own fault. You can say the same for Jean really - everything bad that happened to her was Cyclops' fault too. Good thing that teen Jean has figured this out already and is wisely telling Scott to get the fuck back. Historians will mark ANXM #5 as the day that a true legend was born.