Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    BANNED

I skipped the last issue but I'll guess I'll check this one out. Legion's jargon makes me want to cringe.

When he was in X-men Legacy post Utopia he didn't talk like that at all.

HopeistheGreatestofEvils Atomiq's Avatar

Beast is such a misogynist.

So wait, an entire issue were Legion trolls the x-men? Sign me up!

An entire book!
    [x]

This book is freaking great. Bout damn time Legion stop taking shit from people.
    It's hard for me to listen to people not in my position. A caterpillar can't relate to what an eagle envisions.

"Let me go first Lorna. I'm their freaking King!"

Quote Originally Posted by Knightbuster View Post
    I skipped the last issue but I'll guess I'll check this one out. Legion's jargon makes me want to cringe.

When he was in X-men Legacy post Utopia he didn't talk like that at all.
    He didn't because he was just a cardboard cut out before this. Spurrier thought that Legion needed some characterization beyond being a bat shit crazy plot device so he gave him an accent and made him use slang and 80s - early 2000s media references.

Celeste was Right! ohsnapulon5000's Avatar

Well it's settled. All i need on my pull are XXM, CaXF, and now DEFINITELY Legacy! ooh lala this book is sooo good lookin'. Molina is the perfect fit, CHAMBER is getting shine, and Legion is the new Emma when it comes to quips.

I still have Holiday hangover from the characters in the flagships, so i can hear about the pissing contest between Cyke and Beast and their gangs, here on the boards.
    "Generation X was the one, pristine, x-team..."- darknessatnoon
    My X-Men Sketch Book

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Boozier View Post
    Who is he in thinking he can restrain Frenzy's snark? Good god! What a bore!
    Frenzy was being a crudely mouth heathen, she needed Henry to tell her to heel. Plus it was a great joke, for all those who didn't get the sexual subtext. Frenzy always thinking in a sexually crude manner, so the erudite, well educated, bestial scientist tells her to "heel."

Also, David is awesome, and Si Spurrier does not disappoint, but I expected as much. He's brilliant and his sense of humor is biting.

Let me second everyone else in saying this issue looks awesome! Molina's art here is so much better than Huat's, pity he's not the regular artist. It's amazing how much praise gets heaped on this book by the readers yet the reviewers treat it like a Wildstorm book.
    The Avengers can go fuck themselves." -Elizabeth Braddock

Folks: just a quick note to say your support for this title hasn't gone unnoticed. Means a lot.

By way of giving something back, here's a tumblr where you'll be finding some sneak peeks, thoughts, notes and assorted waffle. Most importantly, your queries and submissions are encouraged. Thanks so much.

X-Men Legacy: Si Spurrier's Workblog

-S.x

Quote Originally Posted by ElSpurioso View Post
    Folks: just a quick note to say your support for this title hasn't gone unnoticed. Means a lot.

By way of giving something back, here's a tumblr where you'll be finding some sneak peeks, thoughts, notes and assorted waffle. Most importantly, your queries and submissions are encouraged. Thanks so much.

-S.x
    <3 <3 <3 You're the bestest! Can I keep you forever on X-Men Legacy?!

-S.x
    Consider yourself followed!

Can't wait for the blindfold issue!
    "I'm bad and that's good, I will never be good and that's not bad, because there's no one I rather be than me."
    -Bad Guy Affirmation

XPOTM: 08/2011

I probably like you. Filthy Mutie's Avatar

-S.x
    Very cool. Thank you!

X-Poster of the Month: December 2012
    X-Poster of the Month: December 2009

The Best There Is At What I Do

-S.x
    This is awesome!
    X-23|ROGUE|EMMA FROST|ARCHANGEL|WONDER WOMAN|OYA|PIXIE|THOR|STORM|MISS AMERICA

BANNED

Wait wait wait wait wait.

Frenzy is in this?

Well shit, now I have to go back and buy all the earlier issues too. I was under the impression that this book was basically just Legion.