Hybrid View

Mild-Mannered Reporter

Default PREVIEW: Fantastic Four #3

• A new year on a new world! The Richards family rings in 365 days of adventure on a brand new planet!
    • Someone's having second thoughts. Really? Already?
    • How long can Reed keep his secret? How long can anything be kept a secret when you're travelling through time & space with your family...?

Full article here.

Quote Originally Posted by CBR News View Post
    € A new year on a new world! The Richards family rings in 365 days of adventure on a brand new planet!
    € Someone's having second thoughts. Really? Already?
    € How long can Reed keep his secret? How long can anything be kept a secret when you're travelling through time & space with your family...?

Full article here.
    My first comic was drawn by Mark Bagley (Amazing Spider-Man back in the 90's) and I couldn't be happier with him being on this book.
    I write comic book reviews every Wednesday using pages from each book. Check it: Is It Good?: All the Best Books of the Day Reviewed!

Are we sure this is releasing next week? My LCS said its not on their shipping list.
    Pull-list: Action Comics, Batman, Superior Spider-Man, Flash, Daredevil, Ms Marvel, Silver Surfer, Thor: God of Thunder

BANNED

Very excited for this. The art is so colorful.

Fraction is spot on with his dialouge.

Quote Originally Posted by neverender View Post
    Are we sure this is releasing next week? My LCS said its not on their shipping list.
    It is listed on Diamond's upcoming releases for 1/9

WHY???? WHY??? Why is still Franklin Richards pictured as a 4-5 years old?????? I can understand (not agree) that Marvel want to maintain Franklin as a little boy, but PLEASE! Its ilogical to draw him as the same age as his sister!! She was born a lot of years after!! Even in Marvel time!!! There is no sense, here! Also, his friends of Power Pack or other kids of similar age are growing, more or less but growing!!...why he doesnt? Dont understand. (please, excuse my english)

This IMO is one of the few comics that Marvel got right in the re-launch. The Fantastic Four were always explorers first - heros second. The added dimension of the cellular decay gives the storyline an underlying purpose that is needed in long term adventure/exploration stories.