View Poll Results: Should Dan Slott and Joe Quesada do the Spider-Man newspaper comic strip

Voters
17. In order to vote on this poll, you must be a registered user and/or logged in
  • Yes

5 29.41%
  • No

12 70.59%

Default Should Dan Slott and Joe Quesada do the Spider-Man daily comic strip?

Inquiring minds want to know. Should Dan Slott(writer) and Joe Quesada(artist) do the Spider-Man daily comic strip? What's you response to this possible outcome?

Well once Stan has had enough of it somebody will have to take over. I doubt it will be Slott/Quesada, but hopefully somebody will take it on.
    Life looks better in black and white.

Anything would be better than it is now. I love Spider-Man, have for 30+ years, and I cannot read the strip at all. But I would hate to see Slotts talent taken off of ASM right now...well SSM that is.
    Why should I want to make anything up? Life's bad enough as it is without trying to invent any more of it.

"First you take a drink, then the drink takes a drink, then the drink takes you."

It doesn't suit either's strengths.

Quesada isn't a fast enough artist, and he has other obligations. He also does a lot of splash pages.

Slott likes to have stories that can be reread when the reader understands the complete story.
    Sincerely,
    Thomas Mets

Formerly,
    Cyberman

Blog,
    What Would Spidey Do?

No, I quite like the current insanity.
    "If you can't say anything good about someone, sit right here by me." - Alice Roosevelt Longworth, on manners

"It's not whether you win or lose, it's whether I win or lose." - Peter David, on life

I love the comic strip! It's brilliant in its own little absurd way. Currently laughing my ass off at the present storyline in which PP has convinced JJJ to fly them all to Vegas (or wherever) on his dime, so Spider-Man can foil Kraven's latest scheme.

I hope Stan continues on the strip for as long as he is able. It's totally crazy stuff, but it's fun and it's a vision of Spider-Man we don't see anywhere else.
    Life looks better in black and white.