View Poll Results: Are you finding All New X-Men enjoyable?

Voters
190. In order to vote on this poll, you must be a registered user and/or logged in
  • Yes

132 69.47%
  • No

12 6.32%
  • Need more time to decide

14 7.37%
  • Jean Grey

32 16.84%
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Sonic View Post
    Liking it a lot thus far.
    My only grumble is that it needs more Angel in the spotlight.
    Mine too! I mean in this past issue [spoil]we did see that he was the only one who wanted to leave[/quote] but it still could have been more. I'm excited for him to meet NuAngel though.
    X-23|ROGUE|EMMA FROST|ARCHANGEL|WONDER WOMAN|OYA|PIXIE|THOR|STORM|MISS AMERICA

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Sonic View Post
    Liking it a lot thus far.
    My only grumble is that it needs more Angel in the spotlight.
    Yeah, i'd like to see more Angel. I imagine current Angel will show up in the next issue. I also really want to see more of Illyana. I cannot wait for UXM.

Absolutely loving it.

Jumped back into the X-Men at a perfect time.
    HOW 'BOUT THEM COWBOYS!

Quote Originally Posted by SteelTownr
    I hate the cowboys with the burning passion of a billion blazing suns.
    Mark B.

Young Beast is awesome in this book and so is Jean.

Default Thoughts about ANXM so far?

So know that the first arc is over, what do you guys think about the series as a whole? Good? Bad? Neutral?
    Wonder Man > Wonder Woman

All of entertainment can be boiled down to either Sex or Death

No amount of modern revisionism by the vocal internet minority can change the good work Bendis has done.

Retired
    PAD's All-New, All-Different X-Factor: From The Beginning
    X-Poster of the Month & Year: (August) 2012 | March 2013
    Come to Deathstrike & .AČ: Mutant League Champions 2013

Veteran Member Juggernaut Punch's Avatar

I have a love-hate relationship with it so far. I've enjoyed the Extinction Team scenes (barring the one where Emma suddenly developed a new accent) and about 50% of the O5 scenes. The Gold Team scenes have been painful.

Cool idea that definitely appeals to my nostalgia and the meeting between the O5 and the ANADXM is interesting, but that writing for the trade irritates me. About two issues worth of story stretched into five and voila - a nice hardcover for $25 cover price!
    For a Bendis team-book the introduction was OK, but let's see where the story goes from here. Hope the characters will get a bit more fleshed out beside Jean - and that it won't take half a dozen trades' worth of issues.
    Last edited by passer-by; 01-14-2013 at 01:31 PM.

Gallifrey endures. blackphoenix's Avatar

Why is is the O5 being allowed to stay in the present? The only ones who wanted them to go back was Wolverine and Angel; the rest of the team didn't seem to have a problem with it.
    Thus do I write the first chapter of my new scripture. And the first verse is "Let it all burn."

PHOENIX INVICTUS!

I have enjoyed this title 200% more than I ever expected I would. I had no intention of picking it up as I've always found the O5 to be painfully boring when dealing with past stories and poorly writen in newer ones. However, my LCS going on the fact that I get most X-titles pulled it for me, and I didn' want them to eat 5 issues by the time I picked them up so I decided to give it a shot. While I feel the overall point of the story still has potential to disappoint, I'm liking the characters so far. I'm also curious to see how Kitty does keeping control of the O5. I'd say I look forward to seeing a mature Kitty lead this group since she was the original X-Men young'n, but she really wasn't with these 5 even later on.

I have been enjoyiing this title more then any other X related titles of the last 10 years.

Here you go everyone complaining about the lack of TeenJean/Rachel interaction:

I had jumped on this book strictly to follow Teen Scott. I got that and more! This book actually brought out some emotion in me. I wanted to scream at Teen Jean for her dissing Teen Scott. I'm enjoying Teen Hank taking charge. I'm enjoying Teen Scott striking out on his own. I'm hating that this is a comic book!!! Five minutes later, I'm at the end and I want more and more, but I can't wait til the trade. Marvel got me hooked. Now the whole premise, I still snort at. Marvel paints Cyclops as a bad guy because he supposingly 'trains teenagers to fight like soldiers' yet we go back in time and recruit 'teenagers with attitudes' as it was so humorously pointed out in the parody thread. The only thing that's missing is SINISTER!! How is he not on the docket!!??

Quote Originally Posted by fortyseven View Post
    Here you go everyone complaining about the lack of TeenJean/Rachel interaction:
    Finally.

I pretty much love everything about this book. I'm with jmresp on this one, I really needed a shit in the tone and concept of X-books after years of growing increasingly fatigued with the franchise, and ANXM has effectively done that. I'm usually on the fence about Bendis' work but this time he's really knocked it out of the park.

Every time I look at that picture, I keep looking around for a Quest giver