end of spoilers
- Miles is swinging around and runs out of webs
- Ganke says he can make them and spends his Lego funds on the materials
- JJJ is interviewed by Maria Hill about Betty Brants death, he spends the whole time talking about how great Pete was
- Venom blows up the old OsCorp building g
- Miles learns his dad fought Hydra because some reporter is bugging him
- Jefferson goes outside to confront the reporter and Venom shows up
Thank God DWF/UWS is over. This issue read like a classic Bendis Ultimate Spidey. It mostly focused on Miles and his family as opposed to his Spiderman persona and I enjoyed it. I think that bendis really excels at theses type of stories. It's no secret that I haven't loved the New version of UCSM but hopefully this is a sign of things to come. I feel like I have to say that the issue left me wanting to see more of Venom, but long form story telling is how bendis has been doing this book so I'm used to it. I am certainly looking forward to the next issue.
Oh and the art was fantastic!