Default Sheldon Cooper's Infinity Gauntlet

Sheldon gets what he thinks is a model of the Infinity Gauntlet, but turns out to be the real thing for his universe. How does Sheldon and his friends react to him having ultimate power over Power, Soul, Mind, Time, Space, and Reality. And will we see Sheldon re-write universal laws to be 'better'?

Additional Scenarios:

Sheldon, Leonard, Penny, Rajesh, Howard and one other cast member gain one of the Infinity Gems.

Which stones would be best to give to which person? Which stones would be the worse to give to which person? The Funniest? Other then Sheldon, who should not be given the Infinity Gauntlet and who should be given it out of the cast?
    Last edited by HVulpes; 01-02-2013 at 08:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by HVulpes View Post
    Sheldon gets what he thinks is a model of the Infinity Gauntlet, but turns out to be the real thing for his universe. How does Sheldon and his friends react to him having ultimate power over Power, Soul, Mind, Time, Space, and Reality. And will we see Sheldon re-write universal laws to be 'better'?

Additional Scenarios:

Sheldon, Leonard, Penny, Rajesh, Howard and one other cast member gain one of the Infinity Gems.

Which stones would be best to give to which person? Which stones would be the worse to give to which person? The Funniest? Other then Sheldon, who should not be given the Infinity Gauntlet and who should be given it out of the cast?
    Sheldon get's Reality
    Leonard get's Mind
    Penny get's Soul
    Rajesh get's Space
    Howard get's Time
    And Amy and Bernadette take turns sharing Power
    • Running on Adrenaline and Sheer Willpower.
    • Trying to Stay Sane in an Insane World.
    • Why Should Time Have Wings and Not I?
    • Born in Wrong Comic Book Universe

There's a voice, that keeps on calling me....

Scenario 1:
    Sheldon appoints himself God Emperor of everything, and erases sport, popular music and the fashion industry from existence.
    Everyone is fine with this, because Sheldon tells them they are.

Scenario 2:
    The Universe spites Sheldon, by giving him the Soul Gem (something he wouldn't even believe in), making him essentially impotent, since he doesn't believe in his own powers.
    Just to compound matters, Penny gets the Mind Gem and now knows more than he does. Or in fact, everything.
    Rajesh gets the Power Gem. But since Penny implants an image of her naked permanently into his brain, like Sheldon, he is now impotent.
    Howard gets Space. He finally goes there. Realises there's nothing there, and comes back. He's unable to think of anywhere else to go, except girls' changing rooms, so just sort of hangs around.
    Leonard gets Time. He buys back his Time Machine prop, and uses it whenever he travels through time, even though he doesn't need to.
    Yes, I know the voices aren't real. But they do have some VERY good ideas....

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    Scenario 1:
    Sheldon appoints himself God Emperor of everything, and erases sport, popular music and the fashion industry from existence.
    Everyone is fine with this, because Sheldon tells them they are.

Scenario 2:
    The Universe spites Sheldon, by giving him the Soul Gem (something he wouldn't even believe in), making him essentially impotent, since he doesn't believe in his own powers.
    Just to compound matters, Penny gets the Mind Gem and now knows more than he does. Or in fact, everything.
    Rajesh gets the Power Gem. But since Penny implants an image of her naked permanently into his brain, like Sheldon, he is now impotent.
    Howard gets Space. He finally goes there. Realises there's nothing there, and comes back. He's unable to think of anywhere else to go, except girls' changing rooms, so just sort of hangs around.
    Leonard gets Time. He buys back his Time Machine prop, and uses it whenever he travels through time, even though he doesn't need to.
    Who is the sixth character to gain the Reality Gem, you are missing it....

Quote Originally Posted by HVulpes View Post
    Who is the sixth character to gain the Reality Gem, you are missing it....
    Sheldon's sister. Because that would annoy him even more.

Sheldon's sister. Because that would annoy him even more.
    Even worse one of his enemies, like Wil Wheaton
    • Running on Adrenaline and Sheer Willpower.
    • Trying to Stay Sane in an Insane World.
    • Why Should Time Have Wings and Not I?
    • Born in Wrong Comic Book Universe

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Even worse one of his enemies, like Wil Wheaton
    Oh, yeah. That would work well. :)

He made nice with Wil last season when Wil gave him a signed Weastly Crusher toy.

Which Brent Spiner promptly opened up and broke the sealing, so now Brent Spiner is Sheldon's mortal enemy. Along with about 60 others.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5XD9P8bhYSA
    "Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you fall into an open sewer and die." -Mel Brooks
    OIF 08-09
    OEF 10-11
    Do it yourself tech support link

BANNED

Howard gets Space. He finally goes there.
    Hasn't he already been? Or do you mean actually deep space, new worlds, actually outside a ship etc?

Quote Originally Posted by KJ Stewart View Post
    Hasn't he already been? Or do you mean actually deep space, new worlds, actually outside a ship etc?
    Yeah, pretty much that.